Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Add me as contributor author for the following anthologies

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Scott (new)

Scott Hughes (scotthughes) | 11 comments I have a story in each of the following anthologies, so please add them to my Author Dashboard. Thanks!

"Morning Story" in Happy² Pure Slush Vol. 15
"The Man Eating Lobster" in Monsters
"The Man Eating Lobster" in Dark Drabbles Microfiction Series: Books 1-5
"It Knocked" in Drabbledark: An Anthology of Dark Drabbles

Please let me know if any verification is needed.

Thanks,
Scott Hughes Scott Hughes

message 2: by Scott (new)

Scott Hughes (scotthughes) | 11 comments Do I need to submit each one of these as a separate discussion thread?

message 3: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 41972 comments Mod
Scott wrote: "Do I need to submit each one of these as a separate discussion thread?"

No.

If a day or two have gone by with no reply, it's fine to bump your request up by responding to your own thread. Goodreads Librarians are volunteers, and some requests may take some time to get a reply.

message 4: by Scott (new)

Scott Hughes (scotthughes) | 11 comments rivka wrote: "Scott wrote: "Do I need to submit each one of these as a separate discussion thread?"

No.

If a day or two have gone by with no reply, it's fine to bump your request up by responding to your own t..."

Thanks!

message 5: by Elizabeth (Alaska) (last edited Jan 29, 2020 03:08PM) (new)

Elizabeth (Alaska) | 6585 comments working on all contributors added to Happy² Pure Slush Vol. 15.
added to Monsters
added to Dark Drabbles Microfiction Series: Books 1-5
added to Drabbledark: An Anthology of Dark Drabbles

So. all done for Post #1.

Scott, for future requests you could add that you are the Scott Hughes with 4 spaces. GR uses spaces between names to disambiguate authors with the same name.