What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Book begins with girl who has been working at convenience store going in to save her friend cer. She is taken to undisclosed location where the leader decides if she lives or dies.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Connie (new)

Connie A | 3 comments Book begins with girl who has been working at convenience store going in to save her friend cer. She is taken to undisclosed location where the leader decides if she lives or dies. There are demon possessed humans. Nephlims, and secret society’s in this series. I know at some point she goes to hell. I believe she meets a ghost connected to the group on earth she is with. not know the year and only remember bits an pieces of the series. No main char names. Although believe she has a foster sister that she refers to as sister.

message 2: by Connie (new)

Connie A | 3 comments Somehow I lost part of post. I believe she was telekinetic. A guy comes in and helps her fight mob type guys then he and her bf, who had actually been working undercover to get close to her, capture her and take her to the undisclosed location

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34340 comments Mod
Connie, what does "her friend cer" mean?
(In Macabre Melody by Amy Sumida, the heroine calls her shapeshifter friend Cer(berus).)

Can you tell us more about her friend (e.g., gender, human/other, how they met)? Who captured her friend?

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Macabre Melody (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Amy Sumida (other topics)