NetGalley Addicts Support Group discussion

Need Help? [Ask the Group] > Reviewing books a year old

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hayley (new)

Hayley | 10 comments Hello book lovers, can I ask, if you have books unread from a year ago that you then read, when you write your review do you still mention/thank NetGalley etc?
Thank you x

message 2: by Kat (new)

Kat Dietrich (katd59) | 20 comments Hayley wrote: "Hello book lovers, can I ask, if you have books unread from a year ago that you then read, when you write your review do you still mention/thank NetGalley etc?
Thank you x"

Hi Hayley. I always thank whoever provided it to me, no matter how long it took me to finally read it.

message 3: by Aga (new)

Aga Durka | 4 comments Same here. Always say thank you 😊

Fictionophile  (fictionophile) | 175 comments Hayley wrote: "Hello book lovers, can I ask, if you have books unread from a year ago that you then read, when you write your review do you still mention/thank NetGalley etc?
Thank you x"

Hayley I always mention in my review who supplied me with the book and mention the publisher, NetGalley, the isbn etc.
Authors and publishers appreciate reviews of their titles whenever they are published.

message 5: by Teresa (new)

Teresa | 34 comments I always mention the person(s), publisher, NetGalley, BookishFirst, Goodreads giveaway, etc. They were kind enough to send it so I ensure they know that I appreciate them.

message 6: by MarilynW (new)

MarilynW (huecotx) | 76 comments Ditto what others said, no matter how long I've had a book, I acknowledge the publisher, NG, EW, author, whoever provided the book to me.

message 7: by Vivienne (new)

Vivienne (vivienneor) | 81 comments I always thank the publisher and NetGalley no matter how old the ARC I am reading.

If it’s an oldie I often just pop in ‘my apologies for the late feedback’.

message 8: by Annie (new)

Annie (bionerdannie) | 32 comments I do as well :)