YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Team Threads Archive > Team Psycho S. (S)- Chat ✔

Comments Showing 1-50 of 302 (302 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Courtney (last edited Feb 02, 2020 07:00AM) (new)

Courtney | 11423 comments Team Psycho S.
Wolf (Alpha) ✔
Dannii ✔
Lily ✔
Aly ✔
☆☆Hannah☆☆ ✔
Courtney ✔
Tiera ✔
Lisa

Team Reviews: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 2: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 11423 comments Hi everyone :)

So far I have The Demon King (Seven Realms, #1) by Cinda Williams Chima , Fablehaven (Fablehaven, #1) by Brandon Mull , Rise of the Evening Star (Fablehaven, #2) by Brandon Mull , Call Down the Hawk (Dreamer, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater , and Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) by Cassandra Clare planned.

@ Aly I am open to more Vanessa Vale though. Just let me know what you can get :)

message 3: by Karen (new)

Karen Barber | 10886 comments Strong team here..l

☆☆Hannah☆☆ | 5848 comments Checking in!

message 5: by Dannii (new)

Dannii Elle (danniiellereads) | 8333 comments Hi guys. I'm looking forward to next month's challenge. I'll post a list of all my books and BRs when I'm on my laptop next :)

message 6: by Courtney (last edited Jan 26, 2020 04:21PM) (new)

Courtney | 11423 comments Here is my TBR (not sure how much I will get too, but hopefully there are plenty of options to get bonus points.):
Grip of the Shadow Plague (Fablehaven, #3) by Brandon Mull , Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary (Fablehaven, #4) by Brandon Mull , Keys to the Demon Prison (Fablehaven, #5) by Brandon Mull , Come Tumbling Down (Wayward Children, #5) by Seanan McGuire , The Archived (The Archived, #1) by Victoria Schwab , Master of the Phantom Isle (Dragonwatch, #3) by Brandon Mull , Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1) by J. Kenner , Full Package (Big Rock #4) by Lauren Blakely , Joy Ride (Big Rock #5) by Lauren Blakely , Hard Wood (Big Rock #6) by Lauren Blakely , The Collar (Submissive, #6) by Tara Sue Me , Their Kidnapped Bride (Bridgewater Ménage, #1) by Vanessa Vale (and series), Headmaster (Lessons from the Rack #2) by Tara Sue Me

I am also suppose to be doing King's Cage (Red Queen, #3) by Victoria Aveyard for January but I doubt I will be able to start it so I will probably carry it into Feburary.

☆☆Hannah☆☆ | 5848 comments I can do Joy Ride (Big Rock #5) by Lauren Blakely for sure. I already own a copy. I can see if I can get the copy of Full Package (Big Rock #4) by Lauren Blakely from the library.

message 8: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 11423 comments ☆☆Hannah☆☆ wrote: "I can do Joy Ride (Big Rock #5) by Lauren Blakely for sure. I already own a copy. I can see if I can get the copy of Full Package (Big Rock #4) by Lauren Blakely from the library."

Okay just let me know and we can set a date. I am okay with any Lauren Blakely books as long as I can get them if you have anymore that you own.

message 9: by Aly (new)

Aly (alyp_01) | 10310 comments I am here! This is going to be a fun team.
Courtney, I'll let you know about the Vanessa Vale books. I'm also down for Lauren Blakely books if i haven't read them already :)

message 10: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 11423 comments Aly wrote: "I am here! This is going to be a fun team.
Courtney, I'll let you know about the Vanessa Vale books. I'm also down for Lauren Blakely books if i haven't read them already :)"

Okay :) Let me know what Lauren Blakely books you havent read and hopefully we can set something up :)

message 11: by ☆☆Hannah☆☆ (last edited Jan 26, 2020 06:17PM) (new)

☆☆Hannah☆☆ | 5848 comments We can start Joy Ride (Big Rock #5) by Lauren Blakely for the 1st.

Here are the other Lauren Blakely books I own:

The Sexy One (One Love, #1) by Lauren Blakely Big Rock (Big Rock, #1) by Lauren Blakely Trophy Husband (Caught Up In Love, #3) by Lauren Blakely Birthday Suit (Sexy Suits, #2) by Lauren Blakely Sweet Sinful Nights (Sinful Nights, #1) by Lauren Blakely Sinful Desire (Sinful Nights, #2) by Lauren Blakely Sinful Longing (Sinful Nights, #3) by Lauren Blakely Sinful Love (Sinful Nights, #4) by Lauren Blakely Stars in Their Eyes (Caught Up in Love, #4) by Lauren Blakely The V Card by Lauren Blakely

message 12: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 11423 comments The first is fine. I thought we had to read that series in order though?

Also I can do Sweet Sinful Nights (Sinful Nights, #1) by Lauren Blakely , Sinful Desire (Sinful Nights, #2) by Lauren Blakely , and Sinful Longing (Sinful Nights, #3) by Lauren Blakely for right now. I have to go searching for the rest of the books.

I am pretty sure I have Birthday Suit on my kindle.

I have read Big Rock and Trophy Husband already though.

message 13: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 11423 comments So I just got Audible Escape so I can also do The Sexy One (One Love, #1) by Lauren Blakely and Sinful Love (Sinful Nights, #4) by Lauren Blakely .

message 14: by Wolf (Alpha) (new)

Wolf (Alpha) | 2619 comments Hey checking in. Hannah, Aly, and Karen good to be on a team with you guys. I'm so excited for this challenge. I have so many series I want to read this year so this challenge was literally made for me. I'll post a link to some of my series I want to read this year so we can try to buddy read as many as possible.

message 15: by Wolf (Alpha) (new)

Wolf (Alpha) | 2619 comments Dang Courtney, I just read The Collar by Tara Sue Me. It was amazing!

message 16: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 11423 comments I think I am also adding Mister Moneybags by Vi Keeland , Inappropriate by Vi Keeland , and Cocky Bastard by Penelope Ward to my TBR if anyone wants to join. Aly they are all on Audible Escape to if your interested.

message 17: by Wolf (Alpha) (new)

Wolf (Alpha) | 2619 comments Courtney I'll read the Clockwork Angel series with you. And the Demon King.

message 18: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 11423 comments Wolf (Alpha) wrote: "Dang Courtney, I just read The Collar by Tara Sue Me. It was amazing!"

If I finish it we can buddy read book 7 if you want. I might have over done myself for this month though haha

message 19: by Courtney (last edited Jan 26, 2020 08:04PM) (new)

Courtney | 11423 comments Wolf (Alpha) wrote: "Courtney I'll read the Clockwork Angel series with you. And the Demon King."

Clockwork Angel and Demon King are already set do you want the links? I am going to try to fit the rest of the series in as well for both series we will see how far I get.

message 20: by Wolf (Alpha) (new)

Wolf (Alpha) | 2619 comments Sure. That sounds great to me.

message 21: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 11423 comments Wolf (Alpha) wrote: "Sure. That sounds great to me."

For book 7 or for the threads?

message 22: by Dannii (last edited Feb 28, 2020 08:41AM) (new)

Dannii Elle (danniiellereads) | 8333 comments I don't own any of those books you guys, but awesome that between you all we'll get SO many BR and bonus points :D I think all the reads I've planned are BRs this month, too and I'm doing them with Lily so between the two of us we'll rack up even more extra points :) Here's my potential TBR for the month:

Paper and Fire (The Great Library, #2) by Rachel Caine Ash and Quill (The Great Library #3) by Rachel Caine Smoke and Iron (The Great Library, #4) by Rachel Caine Sword and Pen (The Great Library, #5) by Rachel Caine

message 23: by Dannii (new)

Dannii Elle (danniiellereads) | 8333 comments I just realised I have 40 BR books planned! Thank goodness I have a holiday week planned in Feb and am doing a 24 in 48 readathon during the first weekend of the month.

message 24: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 11423 comments Im debating if I wanna reread the Raven Cycle or not. I have so many books I wanna read this month. I definitely wanna concentrate on buddy reads though so I might join in on them.

message 25: by Dannii (new)

Dannii Elle (danniiellereads) | 8333 comments The BR for book 3 starts on the 1st and book 4 is on the 8th but I'm planning on read the first 3 books on the 1st, as it's been so long since I first read the series. If you want me to set up a BR for books 1 and 2 let me know :)

message 26: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 11423 comments Hannah here is the link for Joy Ride:
https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Dannii I will let you know ASAP.

message 27: by Dannii (new)

Dannii Elle (danniiellereads) | 8333 comments No worries, Courtney :)

message 28: by Aly (new)

Aly (alyp_01) | 10310 comments Courtney wrote: "I think I am also adding Mister Moneybags by Vi Keeland, Inappropriate by Vi Keeland, and Cocky Bastard by Penelope Ward to my TBR if anyone wants to join. Aly they are all on Aud..."

I haven't read Inappropriate so definitely on that one.
For Lauren Blakely, I haven't read Birthday Suit yet. I did read One Love and Sinful Nights series

message 29: by Tiera (new)

Tiera McMillian (hawtmess) | 3465 comments Checking in!

message 30: by Aly (new)

Aly (alyp_01) | 10310 comments Tiera, we are going to kill it with you on our team!

message 31: by Aly (new)

Aly (alyp_01) | 10310 comments Wolf (Alpha) wrote: "Hey checking in. Hannah, Aly, and Karen good to be on a team with you guys. I'm so excited for this challenge. I have so many series I want to read this year so this challenge was literally made fo..."

Wolf! Great to see you

message 32: by Wolf (Alpha) (last edited Jan 27, 2020 07:55AM) (new)

Wolf (Alpha) | 2619 comments Courtney wrote: "Wolf (Alpha) wrote: "Sure. That sounds great to me."

For book 7 or for the threads?"

Both if both work for you.

message 33: by Courtney (last edited Jan 27, 2020 08:01AM) (new)

Courtney | 11423 comments Wolf (Alpha) wrote: "Courtney wrote: "Wolf (Alpha) wrote: "Sure. That sounds great to me."

For book 7 or for the threads?"

Both if both work for you."

Okay I will let you know when I get to book seven.

Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) by Cassandra Clare : https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

The Demon King (Seven Realms, #1) by Cinda Williams Chima : https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 34: by Wolf (Alpha) (new)

Wolf (Alpha) | 2619 comments Thank you Courtney!

message 35: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 11423 comments Wolf (Alpha) wrote: "Thank you Courtney!"

Your welcome :)

message 36: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 11423 comments Aly wrote: "Courtney wrote: "I think I am also adding Mister Moneybags by Vi Keeland, Inappropriate by Vi Keeland, and Cocky Bastard by Penelope Ward to my TBR if anyone wants to join. Aly th..."

Do you have a date in mind?

message 37: by Aly (new)

Aly (alyp_01) | 10310 comments I don't have any February books planned and since it's on Audible, I can start anytime

message 38: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 11423 comments I just saw we can stalk an narrator as well. So would it be better to do Sebastian York? Or should we just stick to authors?

message 39: by Courtney (last edited Jan 27, 2020 08:13AM) (new)

Courtney | 11423 comments Aly wrote: "I don't have any February books planned and since it's on Audible, I can start anytime"

I have a bunch planned for the 1st so can we do it around the 5th? That way I can catch up, but you can start on the first if you wanted to.

message 40: by Aly (new)

Aly (alyp_01) | 10310 comments Yes we should stalk Sebastian York! I freaking love him
The 5th is fine with me

message 41: by Courtney (last edited Jan 27, 2020 09:29AM) (new)

Courtney | 11423 comments Aly wrote: "Yes we should stalk Sebastian York! I freaking love him
The 5th is fine with me"

Aly wrote: "Yes we should stalk Sebastian York! I freaking love him
The 5th is fine with me"

Same. Some of the Lauren Blakely books I can read with Hannah are not narrated by him, but their is enough books their we can still get the bonus points for Lauren as well :)

I will set the thread up now :)

☆☆Hannah☆☆ | 5848 comments @Courtney... Full Package (Big Rock #4) by Lauren Blakely is in transit from the library. Anytime in the first two weeks will work.

message 44: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 11423 comments ☆☆Hannah☆☆ wrote: "@Courtney...Full Package (Big Rock #4) by Lauren Blakely is in transit from the library. Anytime in the first two weeks will work."

Okay I will set it for the 1st as well if thats okay with you.

message 45: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 11423 comments I can also do all of the Sinful Nights series and the Sexy One. It migh thave to wait until the middle of the month if your okay with that.

☆☆Hannah☆☆ | 5848 comments That's fine for the 1st. The rest I own so we can read them whenever.

message 47: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 11423 comments Okay. I will make the thread then.

I will make a list of my currently planned buddies and see where I can fit the rest and get back to you.

message 49: by Courtney (last edited Jan 27, 2020 11:47AM) (new)

message 50: by Wolf (Alpha) (new)

Wolf (Alpha) | 2619 comments Here is my 2020 to read shelf. If you guys want to br anything on here let me know.
https://www.goodreads.com/review/list...

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.