YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Team Threads Archive > Team Jealous S. (F) - Chat

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah Elizabeth (last edited Feb 10, 2020 03:13AM) (new)

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) | 83330 comments Mod
Team Jealous S.:
Lesa
Sarah
Kirsten
✨Skye✨

Abi
Keyona
Evelyn
Slytherpuff
Bellatrix *The Amazon Star*
Meya o_O
DarkMoonLark
Natalie
Katelyn
Beatrice

Team Reviews: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

Please let us know you are ready to go by commenting here before February 1st 2020 ☺

message 2: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn | 1880 comments Hello team!

message 3: by Darkmoonlark (new)

Darkmoonlark | 60 comments hi

message 4: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn | 1880 comments What are you guys planning to read?

message 5: by Lesa (new)

Lesa Divine | 1490 comments Checking in...

message 6: by ✨Skye✨ (new)

✨Skye✨ | 3161 comments Checking in! Will do a TBR shortly.

message 7: by Sarah A (new)

Sarah A (barrowerofbooks) | 1079 comments hello everyone.

message 8: by Evelyn (last edited Jan 26, 2020 11:59AM) (new)

Evelyn | 1880 comments These are the books I'm planning to read so far:
Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1) by Kristin Cashore Fire (Graceling Realm, #2) by Kristin Cashore Bitterblue (Graceling Realm, #3) by Kristin Cashore One of Us Is Next (One of Us Is Lying, #2) by Karen M. McManus

message 9: by Sarah A (new)

Sarah A (barrowerofbooks) | 1079 comments These are the books I have planned to read this month:
Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1) by Leigh Bardugo Crooked Kingdom (Six of Crows, #2) by Leigh Bardugo King of Scars (Nikolai Duology, #1) by Leigh Bardugo Caraval (Caraval, #1) by Stephanie Garber Legendary (Caraval, #2) by Stephanie Garber Finale (Caraval, #3) by Stephanie Garber Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass, #5) by Sarah J. Maas Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass, #6) by Sarah J. Maas Kingdom of Ash (Throne of Glass, #7) by Sarah J. Maas

message 10: by Lesa (new)

Lesa Divine | 1490 comments Some of my tbr..
The Good Luck Girls (The Good Luck Girls, #1) by Charlotte Nicole Davis Full Disclosure by Camryn Garrett War Girls (War Girls, #1) by Tochi Onyebuchi The Stars and the Blackness Between Them by Junauda Petrus Babylon's Ashes (The Expanse, #6) by James S.A. Corey The Broken Eye (Lightbringer, #3) by Brent Weeks Becoming by Michelle Obama
If I dont read in january then these below will be for next month..
The Obelisk Gate (The Broken Earth, #2) by N.K. Jemisin The Stone Sky (The Broken Earth, #3) by N.K. Jemisin
The Dragon Republic (The Poppy War, #2) by R.F. Kuang An Echo of Things to Come (The Licanius Trilogy, #2) by James Islington The Light of All That Falls (The Licanius Trilogy, #3) by James Islington

I have a few more but cant think of them right now..

message 11: by ♡ kirsten (new)

♡ kirsten pearl ♡ (thenovelexistence) | 55 comments Evelyn wrote: "These are the books I'm planning to read so far:
Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1) by Kristin Cashore Fire (Graceling Realm, #2) by Kristin Cashore Bitterblue (Graceling Realm, #3) by Kristin CashoreOne of Us Is Next (One of Us Is Lying, #2) by Karen M. McManus"

Evelyn, I'm also reading One of Us Is Next (One of Us Is Lying, #2) by Karen M. McManus !

message 12: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn | 1880 comments @Kristen
ooo great! I'm planning it with Emma right now on the Wanted: Buddy read thread if you wanna join us there :)

message 13: by ♡ kirsten (new)

♡ kirsten pearl ♡ (thenovelexistence) | 55 comments My TBR for February:
Shadow and Bone (The Shadow and Bone Trilogy, #1) by Leigh Bardugo Siege and Storm (The Shadow and Bone Trilogy, #2) by Leigh Bardugo Ruin and Rising (The Shadow and Bone Trilogy, #3) by Leigh Bardugo The Language of Thorns Midnight Tales and Dangerous Magic (Grishaverse, #0.5, 2.5, 2.6) by Leigh Bardugo
Finale (Caraval, #3) by Stephanie Garber Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3) by Stephanie Perkins
And probably Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass, #4) by Sarah J. Maas Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass, #5) by Sarah J. Maas or as far as I get.

message 14: by Darkmoonlark (new)

Darkmoonlark | 60 comments I want to reread the Red Queen series by Victoria Aveyard

message 15: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn | 1880 comments @Darkmoonlark
aaaa, I would BR them with you, but I think I'm all booked already! Maybe you could see if anyone else would want to BR them on the other thread

message 16: by Slytherpuff (new)

Slytherpuff | 1467 comments Checking in. I'm working through chronicles of ambers series. I have a combined book of all 10

message 17: by Sarah A (new)

Sarah A (barrowerofbooks) | 1079 comments @Kristen If you want to BR shadow and Bone, Finale, and Empire of storms with you

message 18: by ♡ kirsten (last edited Jan 26, 2020 06:13PM) (new)

♡ kirsten pearl ♡ (thenovelexistence) | 55 comments Sarah wrote: "@Kristen If you want to BR shadow and Bone, Finale, and Empire of storms with you"

Ya sure, i could read Shadow and Bone whenever. What date is best?
Idk when I'll get to EoS, and I would really like to read Finale soon with Legendary fresh on my mind.

message 19: by Sarah A (new)

Sarah A (barrowerofbooks) | 1079 comments Kirsten wrote: "Sarah wrote: "@Kristen If you want to BR shadow and Bone, Finale, and Empire of storms with you"

Ya sure, i could read Shadow and Bone whenever. What date is best?
Idk when I'll get to EoS, and I ..."

I could do Shadow and Bones whenever. I haven't read the Caraval series so it would be closer to the end of the month before I would get to Finale. I was going to read EoS forwards the beginning beings I have a BR for Tower of Dawn starting on the 15th.

message 20: by Natalie (new)

Natalie B | 1910 comments Hi

message 21: by Sarah Elizabeth (new)

Adding Katelyn to your team ☺

message 22: by Sarah A (new)

Sarah A (barrowerofbooks) | 1079 comments Hello team and Happy February. This are the books I started today. Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1) by Leigh Bardugo
And have an audio for Graceling (Graceling Realm, #1) by Kristin Cashore that will probably take me awhile to get through.

message 23: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn | 1880 comments sarah, are you planning to read Fire after Graceling? because I'm reading the whole series so if we read 5 kristen cashore books we get bonus points

message 24: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn | 1880 comments also there's buddy reads set up for the whole series already just an fyi :)

message 25: by Sarah A (new)

Sarah A (barrowerofbooks) | 1079 comments @Evelyn I did not see the BR for Graceling but for the others. I will have to look for it. I'm not sure yet if I will get to the next books. This is the 1st audiobook I have done.

message 26: by Slytherpuff (new)

Slytherpuff | 1467 comments I'm reading chronicles of amber series

message 27: by Katelyn (new)

Katelyn (kaytieeelove) | 45 comments Checking in! Been a while so I forgot. I'm reading books by Cassandra Clare since I have all of her books but one!

message 28: by Sarah A (new)

Sarah A (barrowerofbooks) | 1079 comments Hello Team
Just letting everone know that I finished 3 books and will post the reviews soon. Hope everyones reading is going well.

message 29: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn | 1880 comments sounds good!! I'm currently half way through Fire by Kristen Cashore

message 30: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn | 1880 comments any other reading updates?

message 31: by Sarah A (new)

Sarah A (barrowerofbooks) | 1079 comments @Evelyn how is Fire? I was going to read that or Bitterblue to get us to 5 books

message 32: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn | 1880 comments Fire is actually a lot better in my opinion! It's much more fast paced and the characters are better too.
Fire is a prequel though so I think it's okay if you don't want to read it.

message 33: by Sarah Elizabeth (new)

Adding Beatrice to your team ☺

message 34: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments Checking in. I’ll post my reviews later once I’m home

message 35: by Sarah A (new)

Sarah A (barrowerofbooks) | 1079 comments Hello Beatrice
Do you have an idea on who you will be reading this month?

message 36: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 5353 comments Sarah wrote: "Hello Beatrice
Do you have an idea on who you will be reading this month?"

I am currently binge reading Lylah James and Kristen Proby's books. My next ones are Ilsa Madden Mills, Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward

message 37: by Sarah Elizabeth (new)

Hello Team Jealous, just to let you know that Natalie will be moving over to a medium team so she will be leaving you. Thank you x

message 38: by Slytherpuff (new)

Slytherpuff | 1467 comments Unfortunately book I finished started previous month so don't count

message 39: by Evelyn (new)

Evelyn | 1880 comments aww that's too bad, what book was it? you can still post it, it just won't count for an author

message 40: by Slytherpuff (new)

Slytherpuff | 1467 comments I feel that if it's 30 pages I don't really see a point. Maybe could get to 60 depending on addition as I had read most of it last month

message 41: by Sarah A (new)

Sarah A (barrowerofbooks) | 1079 comments Hey Team I was just wondering how everyones reading going this month? I will probably only get to 2 more books this month, as one of them is almost 1000 pages.

message 42: by Sarah Elizabeth (new)

Hello Team Jealous, as there are only 3 of you currently posting reviews, I am moving you all over to join Team Possessive ☺ I'll transfer your points over now, and I hope you all feel free to pop over and say hello. Here are the threads you'll need -
Team Chat: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...
Team Reviews: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 43: by Sarah A (new)

Sarah A (barrowerofbooks) | 1079 comments Thanks Sarah

message 44: by Slytherpuff (new)

Slytherpuff | 1467 comments Sorry. I've been really sure at reading but think I mag get one done

message 45: by Katelyn (new)

Katelyn (kaytieeelove) | 45 comments I have read 2 just haven't updated. I'll get onto that.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.