What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Fiction nurse book takes place in Palm Beach County cover has the image of a blonde woman on it

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elle (new)

Elle | 2 comments Hello,

I read this book around 2005-2010. It takes place in Palm Beach County and follows this young woman who is studying to be a nurse. From what I remember from the book is that she has a border collie, she and her friends once spelled out RN with their bras on her balcony, one of her patients is a young girl who had to have her leg amputated and is worried that she will never snowboard again and that one of her friends is acting flaky and suspicious to the point that she is avoiding her and nearly misses her medical exam. She also meets a guy and one of their dates is the Norton Museum.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32062 comments Mod
Elle, is this a romance novel? If so, can you tell us more about her romantic interest?

message 3: by Elle (new)

Elle | 2 comments In all honesty, this was a book that I read while in elementary school. However, I think that her love interest was a paramedic or firefighter. The romance in the novel was more secondary to the main plot.