✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Day and Anna

Comments Showing 1-50 of 359 (359 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

message 2: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 212 comments HEYY

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} Okay! So characters?? We can just do really simple ones like name, age, and appearance?

message 4: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 212 comments Yes

message 5: by Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} (last edited Jan 25, 2020 10:56PM) (new)

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} Name: Ivy (no last name, she can't have one in her position)
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f0/8f/21/f0...

Name: Jennifer Keller
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/564x/a9/d9/2d/a9...

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} I was already working on them XD

message 7: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 212 comments Haha Give me a sec.

message 9: by Day (last edited Jan 25, 2020 10:58PM) (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 212 comments Name: Jason Keller
Appearance: https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/...

Name: George Keller
Appearance: https://66.media.tumblr.com/88e528c65...

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} Jason's picture isn't working! It's just black.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} Also I'm going to bed in a little bit.

message 12: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 212 comments done!

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} Okay! I'm heading to bed now so you can either start us off or just wait. I'd think Ivy would just be waiting with other slaves in the middle of town or something? Where they are sold?

Good night!

message 14: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 212 comments Awesome!
NIGHT!

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} Would you like me to start the rp off?

message 16: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 212 comments if you'd like, I was going to but I feel asleep.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} XD That's okay! Or you can too. Is it morning or evening for you?

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} So who first, so we don't mess up posts?

message 19: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 212 comments Morning but I have church, I'll reply later

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} Okay. I'd be at church too but I'm sick so... XP

message 21: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 212 comments same lol but I have to play

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} Ivy stood on tired legs, underneath the overhang of the small hut where the slaves were bought and sold. She had been standing all day, and it was close to closing time for many of the shops. From what she could see, no one was going to buy her today, and she'd remain here for several more days.

The hut where she was in was old, the wooden walls holding up the straw thatched roof. It smelled like mildew inside. At the front of the room there was a chair, a barrel half filled with water, and a makeshift table, a board on top of the barrel. A large man was sitting there, working on some paper with a quill pen. He was in charge of the slaves and anyone who came in could ask him any questions or tell him which slave they'd like to buy.

At the other end of the hut, where the slaves were, there was nothing but a bare dirt floor. The slaves were standing, all chained at their wrists and to each other on a larger chain. Currently there were seven slaves left; four males and three females, one of those including Ivy.

Ivy, dressed in her ragged shift and dirty, was ready to fall down and go to sleep, but it wasn't time yet. She stomped her bare feet on the ground, trying to keep the muscles in her legs from cramping up. Her curly hair was filthy and her dark eyes were clearly exhausted, but underneath that all, she was pretty, to say the least.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} ((You don't have to make your post this long, haha! I got carried away!))

message 25: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 212 comments Gray and dark clouds formed overhead, covering the sky in a sad and gloomy feel. Jason really didn't mind that, he kind of enjoyed the gray evil looking clouds forming above."It looks amazing" Jason said softly to himself as he walked next to his father who road a horse slightly a few feet ahead. "Come on boy, Stop day dreaming!" George Yelled to his trailing son, not turning to look back at him. "Before they take any of the hard working ones." He added. George and his Keller family had been needing a slave to work on their growing farm and finally having the coins for it he wasn't going to miss a good slave sale.

Jason wasn't really the type to use slaves even when he had a few working at their farm, he mostly just stayed away from them and kept to his knight training him he could. He would train for hours at a time by their Lake forest. Jason looked around at the terrible houses and the shops owners screaming about prices different animals and feed.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} Ivy sighed and shifted, chains clanking around her wrists. She had been sale for only two days, and usually the best slaves were sold within two or three days anyway. She was a hard worker, but that didn't make her enjoy the position.

A man stepped into the shop, nearly balding and wearing a heavy cloak of fur. He smiled at the owner and walked over to examine the slaves for sale. Ivy stiffened and watched him closely. The man poked a few of the slaves and grabbed one of them by their jaw.
"Open your mouth," he demanded. "I want to see your teeth and gums."
Ivy shivered. The meaner the master, the more they wanted to poke and prod and examine you like you were an animal. She tried pretending she was sick, hoping to keep the man away from her. She held her stomach and moaned, twisting her face into a painful expression. The man hmmed and told the slave to shut their mouth, then moved on to the next.

message 27: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 212 comments Small drops of water began to fall upon Jason surrounding him, he felt his hood grow mildly damp and removed it as he and watched his father tie his horse under a shade and watched as puddles began to form all around the broken dirt road. George walked into the Slave hut where he brushed off the water from his face and began to walk towards the slaves. "Need one with meat on their bones" He said in a gravely voice as he wiped his beard walked over to the men. Jason trailed behind his father not really paying attention to what was going on. He just watched the window and the rain as it started to fall a litter more heavier outside. He turned around to face Ivy and caught her eye he looked away. Standing in a black hooded rope, torn pants and a tight fitted raggy shirt.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} The bald man looked around at the slaves for a little while longer, then decided he was going to look another day. He turned and yawned, heading out just as George and Jason stepped inside.
The seller, Mr. Kinsley, smiled at smoke the newcomers.
"Hello!" He called, putting his papers away. "One with meat on their bones...well...most of them are strong and fit. Only sell the best. You can feel free to look them over as you'd like and see how much muscle they've got." He offered.

Ivy stared at Jason for a few minutes and then looked away, swallowing. She hoped neither of them were going to buy her or come this direction and feel her arms and legs...not with what they were talking about. Often people did that, and it was so humiliating.

message 29: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 212 comments Jason turned around to look at the girl with interest seeing that she wasn't an ugly peasant girl, she had some looks to her. Defently most curver than he expexted from someone who was just being sold as a work slave. "Aye, I've heard you sell some good meat" George said as walked towards Ivy. "How about this one?" George said turning to face Jason as he poked Ivy in the ribs. "She's a looker and has she can clean the pigs and horses" he added. Jason looked away from Ivy and back outside ignoring his father and watching the rain pour instead. He didn't have time to care for the thing his father did. Farm life wasn't for him, his dream was just to go as far away as a horse could take him and fight under some king, somewhere. "Boy" George said annoyed as he looked back at Ivy. "How about you girl, what can you do?"

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} Mr. Kinsley laughed. "That I do, my friend. That I do!" He turned back to some of his work after seeing that George was currently going to look at the slaves.

Ivy held her breath as the two men walked over, one clearly the other man's son. She winced at his touch, mostly because she didn't like this man the moment he came over. Of course, the poke did hurt a little, but that wasn't the main reason.
Please no, please no, please no...
To his question, Ivy replied, keeping her voice from shaking the most she could, "I can't do much, sir. O-only cooking and sewing."

"That's not true!" Mr. Kinsley called from across the room. "She's a good one, actually. A little stubborn at first, until you show her who's boss. But she's strong, fit, and can work for hours outside in rain or snow or sun." He smiled to himself a little. "Don't let her little stubbornness sway you. You've got to sway her first into knowing who you are."
Ivy clenched her jaw, looking away from the possible buyer.

message 31: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 212 comments "My kind of girl, You one you have to make understand" George smiled as he watched her girl. "We do need a someone who can help in all this rain don't we?" He said turning to Jason. "If you say so father" Jason said walking over to the girl slowly like if she would bite. He turned and asked Mr, Kinsley. "How much is each?" He said looked at the man. "Give us a good price for the girl and we may take her off your hands" George said as he pushed her head back in a shoving motion. " I'm going to need a discount off her attitude alone." George said with a laugh.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} Ivy's head snapped back and she stumbled slightly, but still continued to ignore him--though she was listening loudly.
"Hmm..." Mr. Kinsley mused over how much he could get from this man. "She's...500 dollars. That's fair enough, huh? A good discount for a beautiful slave who's strong and will do exactly what you wish. What do you think?" He folded his hands and waited patiently.

message 33: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 212 comments "500 is a bit hefty my friend, let's go bit lower how about 350 friend, sounds more reasonable to me." George said looked over at the man. "Is she fertile? I don't need her messing around with my other workers" He said in a crude voice with a smirk. Jason walked over the the man. "We have 350 in coins right now friend" He said taking out a filled bag as the coins clang together.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} "Sir, she's young and none of her other masters have ever reported anything against the matter. So yes. But like I said, if you want her to obey, then you can do what you need to make her do so." The man explained.

Ivy blushed bright red and looked away.

"Four hundred." The man insisted. "I'm lowering three hundred dollars!"

message 35: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 212 comments Jason handed them the coins as he almost emptied the bag on the man's table. He didn't like doing things like these but he liked being away from awkward situations far more. "Here you go my good man" Jason said as George grabbed the girls neck eyeing her better. "I don't want to see any laziness got me girl?" he said spitting all over her face as he spoke."I want to hear you agree or the first thing we do is beat you!" he said as rude as he could. Jason turned away slightly bothered. "Unlock her please" Jason said walking towards the door.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} ((I meant lowering one hundred dollars XD))

The man counted the coins, then dropped them all into a separate bag which he tied to his waist. Then he stood, key in hand, and made his way over to the two.

"Y-yes sir," Ivy said quietly, feeling the spray land across her cheeks. She didn't wipe it off, as she was chained and currently being held by her neck. "No laziness." She averted her eyes and took a few deep breaths. This master was worse than the last one.

Mr. Kinley unlocked the chains around Ivy's wrists, then headed over to the table. "I just need you to sign these papers and take them with you. They inform others and yourself that she belongs to you. This is also her name here, Ivy, and her age and past masters." He slid them across the table with a quill pen.

message 37: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 212 comments George walked over and signed the papers as Jason walked towards the girl. He looked like he was going in for a hug but instead grabbed her waist and picked her up holding her over his muscular shoulders. "I can take her father" Jason said as he made his way outside with girl on him. "Sorry" He said as he looked up at the rain began to poor on the dirt road around them, clearly wetting the girl. He placed her on his father horse and tied her arms. "If you do try and run I will be forced to cut your legs" Jason said as a joke watching as his father exit the hut and make his way towards them. Jason avoided looking into the girls eyes.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} Ivy stiffened as the younger man picked her up, her hands going over his shoulders to balance herself better. She hadn't been expecting him to do that, but she didn't reply to his apology. It was just a little bit of rain...she had been through much worse.
"I will not run, sir," Ivy said softly. She didn't realize he was joking as it was probably something someone would do to her. She didn't resist the tying or being on the horse, and as soon as the man got over towards them, she looked down at the road underneath the horse.

message 39: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 212 comments Skip ahead to them arriving

As the rain had slightly begain to pour hard, Jason had taken off his robe and covered Ivy. "Can't let you die of a flu before you get to your new home" He said in a soft voice as he turned and looked ahead.

When they arrived George looked over at Jason. "Get her started on something right away. We need to make sure we didn't waste our money on something useless" George said as he walked into the home they had built. It was a nice hutt mixed with some stone sides for support. Jason walked the horse towards the barn as they made their way inside. "Father wants to test out if your worth out coin." Jason said with a sigh. "How about you fix this barn up and we will see where we go from there." Jason said as he sat on a hay bar and began to play with the horse.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} Ivy was surprised with the show of kindness from Jason, as his dad acted dangerous and mean. She whispered her thanks and remained silent the rest of the way.

In the barn, Ivy managed to climb off the horse with almost falling over. She held out her wrists to Jason to see if he could untie her first.
"What...what would you like me to work on first in here, sir? Do I call you sir or master, sir?" she added in a question.

Jennifer, George's wife, was pounding on some dough in the kitchen half of the hut, kneading it. The other lump of dough was by itself, covered in flour. When her husband walked in, she looked up and smiled slightly, appearing tired.
"How was it, George? Did you find someone to help out?" she asked gently, knowing he sometimes had a temper.

message 41: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 212 comments Jason slightly cringed at the formality the girl was showing, which was why he didn't really talk to most of their servants. "Uh, just Call me Jason please" He said as he untied her and turned away quickly and began to brush the horse.

George stumbled into the kitchen taking off his soaked robe and boots. "We got a girl, attitude but we can work her, She had some history working on other fields and farms so she can be of help." He said sitting on a chair grunting. "Ale woman" he said talking to Jennifer.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} "S-sir, I...I cannot call you by your first name o-or I will get in trouble..." Ivy said softly, glancing around the barn after he removed her bonds. "What must I do first?"

Jennifer nodded obediently, listening to him describe the girl. She hoped...she hoped things would be alright with having this female slave.
"Does she have a name?" She asked, moving towards a wall to get the man a small tankers of ale. When she brought the bubbly frothing drink over to him, she paused.
"My name is Jennifer, George. You know that," and bit her lip, holding out the drink to him.

message 43: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 212 comments "Just grab the broom and want of the place" Jason said turning over to face her with the brush in his hand." Do you want to to teach you to brush as well?" He joked with a laugh. "Jason or don't call me at all" He said sitting on the ichy hay bar.

"Thank you" George said with a slight attitude. "Just make me a plate on stew or something, I've been out half the day working and getting us a slave I haven't had a chance to get a grub to eat." George added annoyed at the Jennifer.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} Ivy glanced around and grabbed the broom, taking it to sweep the loose hay from the floorboards.
"I will call you Jason," she said with a nod. "And teach me whatever you would like, Jason."
She did like working with animals, but she wasn't going to push anything right away and get herself in trouble. From the moment she met George, she assumed his threats of whipping and beating would come true if she disobeyed the slightest.

"George..." Jennifer sighed, glancing around nervously and ducking back towards the counter. "We've got some leftover chicken...I'll heat that up for you." She pulled it out of a box that served as their fridge, as medieval times didn't actually have fridges yet. She set it in a bowl and began adding ingredients to it.

message 45: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 212 comments Jason nodded as he stood up walking towards her, she seems more pretty then he really got a look at earlier. "I don't have to teach you to look any better" he joked as leaned on the wall of the barn next to where she had been working. "You'll be in charge of the animals throughout the farm as a start and we can go from there, you'll get three meals a day and we expect to see you up before us working" Jason said.

message 46: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 212 comments (( i rather focus on one person at a time lol I have attention deficit disorder))

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} ((That's fine, we can do one person at a time.))

Ivy blushed at the compliment and swept harder, moving the pile of straw towards the end of the barn. She didn't know if compliments were good or bad, because often when someone said she was pretty...they would sometimes try hurting her. And besides, how was she that pretty covered in dirt?
"How many animals do you have? When do you all wake up?" She had so many questions but she didn't want to ask too many at once.

message 48: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 212 comments Jason leaned on the wall with a piece of state in his mouth as he watched her sweep, you could hear George screaming someone at the other servents from inside the house. The rain had picked up again outside pouring harder now. "We have around a dozen chicken,pigs,cows, and sheep..." he couldn't have kept namming animals but trailed of in thought murdering a song under his breath about a woman and her beauty. The a cold breeze move through the cracks of the barn and the a clear sign of a storm building.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡‿◡)} Ivy nodded, listening to the different animals he named. She hoped that they got better treatment than the slaves seemed to around here, being hit in the head and grabbed by the throat and yelled at. And probably more. She shivered in the breeze, and continued sweeping.
"When should I get up, Jason?" she asked quietly.

message 50: by Day (new)

Day (yes2danny) | 212 comments He was lost in thought as he hummed and stopped when she responded. "I think an hour before sun up" Jason he with the straw still in his mouth,facing the roof looking up. " So father doesn't hurt you" he said said softly. "I'd like to avoid replacing slaves too often " he said hissing the fact that his father had beat a slave to death twice before. "Father have a very short tempt avoid upsetting him. If you really want to make his day, I'd recommend cleaning his horse and polishing his boots." he added still looking lost in thought.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8