What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Suspenseful Romance. Woman staying at a guesthouse (in California?) maybe to sell it. Man (ex-military?) staying in main house. Spoilers ahead.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angela (new)

Angela Barton | 1 comments I remember reading a book probably within the last 3 years where a woman for some reason is staying at a property (in California?) maybe to sell it and is staying at guesthouse. The man staying in main house at the time is highly annoyed by this until the guesthouse is on fire. He may or may not have been ex-military running a security firm.
Good romance story without being way over the top. I think they get married at property at the end.

Can NOT think of name. HELP!

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39310 comments Mod
It is mandatory to include genre and plot details in your header, as per the Group Rules.

We will close threads that don't adhere to this requirement.

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35179 comments Mod
Angela, I added plot details to the topic header. Feel free to update it by clicking the small "edit" link after the header. This only works on the full Desktop website - not the Mobile website or app.

message 4: by AdoraBelle42 (new)

AdoraBelle42 | 43 comments Is there any chance the property is a farm / ranch the dyslexic hero works / runs and hoped to buy - and the heroine is a lawyer?