What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > dystopian book about two children of differing classes, one is cryogenically frozen

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Freya (new)

Freya Fuller | 1 comments PLEASE help me with this one! Okay so the book cover was green. It was a dystopian type piece where there were two family's, the girl was in a higher class to the boy but they were childhood friends. There's a specific bit I remember where the boy went out hunting, his dad was a hunter, and i think he got caught in a trap because he really hurt his leg, so he makes it to this tiny witches house and the woman cleans him up. The other bit i remember is that the girl got cryogenicaly(??) frozen in this hospital that only the upper classes were allowed access to and her consciousness was uploaded onto this hive computer thing. The boys mother worked in the hospital and would sneak him in in a trolley to visit the girl, and the bit I remember about this part is that the light outside the girls room was flickering and he could see from the trolley, Please help me find this, it's been on my mind for years and I'm contemplating writing it just to get sued and find this book. Thank you!

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35179 comments Mod
Freya, around what year did you read this book? This will help us narrow down the search.

How old are the main characters? Is this a book for teens?

How far into the book is the girl's consciousness uploaded? Does she continue to live normally after this happens?

Tips for posting a book request - https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...