Detect Secrets Role-Play discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Daily task > Riddle 5#

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

If anyone has any riddles please post below for Tomorrow's challenge.

Just so you know, the person who posts the riddle can answer everyones questions! It doesn't have to be the mods!

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) One day, a rich couple were headed off to another country for a vacation. However, when the butler called for the wife to come down, she screamed that her husband had been murdered. In the court, after hearing the story, the judge declared that the butler was the one who killed the husband. How did he know?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh kkurt.

Thanks!!! Sounds like a fun one!!!
You'll be active tomorrow when everyone starts asking questions, right?

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) I may be a little inactive since tomorrow's my birthday,

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

AHH HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Tank you!!!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

And its ok! Can you pm me or Cami the answer?? I might be a little bit inactive too because I have church but I will try;] I will ask Cami though if she can do it tommorow;]

message 8: by mugs, Crying unicorn with no magic in her dear horn! (new)

mugs | 497 comments Mod
Happy Early Birthday!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Happy Early Birthday! Yeah, I'm probably not going to be active because I have a swim meet tomorrow.

message 10: by (new)

​ (dragomania) | 641 comments Mod
Happy early birthday!

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Thank you guys!!! I am now able to answer questions until around 10:15 AM EST.

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) No

message 13: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 | 642 comments did the butler poison the husband?

also HAPPY DAY OF BIRTH POTATOS

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Yes.

Thank you!

message 15: by mugs, Crying unicorn with no magic in her dear horn! (new)

mugs | 497 comments Mod
Happy Birthday Potatoes Unite!

message 16: by (new)

​ (dragomania) | 641 comments Mod
Happy birthday!

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) My brother was playing some weird “Happy Birthday” parody at full volume this morning

message 18: by mugs, Crying unicorn with no magic in her dear horn! (new)

mugs | 497 comments Mod
Interesting....

message 19: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 | 642 comments was the husband drinking something before they left if yes did the butler make it

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Yes. However, that's not how the judge knew. Do you want a hint?

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Yes. However, that's not how the judge knew. Do you want a hint?

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) See, this is why you shouldn't spamclick the buttons when your internet sucks!

message 25: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 | 642 comments boi really and shure

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Happy birthday potatos! Do u need me to take over?

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

I think our time is different;] so..............

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) I AM BAAAAAACKKK!!!!!!!

Okay, so the hint is that you have to pay careful attention to the wording of the riddle.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Ookay

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

When the butler asked the wife to come down did he only ask for the wife? (IMIGHTHAVEFIGUREDITOUTOHMIGOD!) 'Cause if he only called for the wife, then he knew that the husband was... DEAD!

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Yes! You got it! Cue the music and confetti!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Woo hoo! I only got it because I read the second sentence sooooo many times! Happy Birthday again!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.