UK Book Club discussion

Authors - Help and Support > The Best Free And Paid Websites For Authors To Promote Their Books

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Esther (new)

Esther Rabbit | 4 comments Hi guys, because so many authors asked, I teamed up with fellow writers and we all contributed to this massive article which I called Best free and paid websites authors can use to promote their books. It’s hopefully going to help you discover new ways to market your books effectively because we’ve all shared our experiences promoting our books on different platforms including what worked and what didn’t.

I’m dropping a link hoping that it doesn’t go against the rules of this page. The purpose here is to help others, not self promote, especially since so many authors (including bestselling, award winning and indies) have contributed to this piece. It was hard work and I thank you all for your support. For more goodies, you can find me on my blog or YouTube channel :)

Dropping link:
https://estherrabbit.com/the-best-fre...

message 2: by Anne (new)

Anne Attias (anneattias) | 30 comments Thank you for your guide, I look forward to reading it. It seems to me that without the right connections, fame or money to invest promoting on a regular basis, as an unknown writer it is difficult to get noticed. By subscribing to various sites or paying to get onto promotional advertisements, it seems to be like a shopping list with another book/name added onto a vast array of writers. Perhaps I am wrong, but the blurb, the reviews or the constant pushing needs to happen to stand out. On the other hand, if somebody enjoys reading your book and is kind enough to let you know, that is a real feel good factor. Fame and fortune can happen, but check the numbers compared to the volume of new books constantly being issued. Good luck everyone.

message 3: by Esther (new)

Esther Rabbit | 4 comments Anne wrote: "Thank you for your guide, I look forward to reading it. It seems to me that without the right connections, fame or money to invest promoting on a regular basis, as an unknown writer it is difficult..."

Thanks, Anna. I hope you find it useful :)