Authors-Readers Connect discussion

Resources For Authors > The Best Free And Paid Websites For Authors To Promote Their Books

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Esther (new)

Esther Rabbit | 4 comments Hi guys, because so many authors asked, I teamed up with fellow writers and we all contributed to this massive article which I called Best free and paid websites authors can use to promote their books. It’s hopefully going to help you discover new ways to market your books effectively because we’ve all shared our experiences promoting our books on different platforms including what worked and what didn’t.

I’m dropping a link hoping that it doesn’t go against the rules of this page. The purpose here is to help others, not self promote, especially since so many authors (including bestselling, award winning and indies) have contributed to this piece. It was hard work and I thank you all for your support. For more goodies, you can find me on my blog or YouTube channel :)

Dropping link:
https://estherrabbit.com/the-best-fre...

message 2: by Aaron (new)

Aaron (aarparmb) | 2 comments The Facebook Group resource much further down the page is pretty good. Although I can see how Twitter and Instagram would give better reach when spreading the word about a book release.

message 3: by Esther (new)

Esther Rabbit | 4 comments Aaron wrote: "The Facebook Group resource much further down the page is pretty good. Although I can see how Twitter and Instagram would give better reach when spreading the word about a book release."

Absolutely :)