The Awesomeness Role Play discussion

Roleplay > The Grocery Store down the Street RolePlay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 253 (253 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by , The Ultimate Fantastic Unbelievably Magical Moderator (new)

​ (dragomania) | 709 comments Mod
This where you buy your groceries

message 2: by , The Ultimate Fantastic Unbelievably Magical Moderator (last edited Jan 25, 2020 11:29AM) (new)

Jon whistled as he mopped the floor

message 3: by , The Ultimate Fantastic Unbelievably Magical Moderator (new)

"Ah it's okay we all have tough days! Anything I can do for you?"
!

message 4: by , The Ultimate Fantastic Unbelievably Magical Moderator (last edited Jan 25, 2020 10:36AM) (new)

"Why yes we do have Oodles o' Noodles it's in the pasta aisle" Jon replied glad he could help
!

message 5: by , The Ultimate Fantastic Unbelievably Magical Moderator (new)

{sorry it took me so long I was eating lunch}

message 6: by , The Ultimate Fantastic Unbelievably Magical Moderator (last edited Jan 25, 2020 10:42AM) (new)

{I know! I just edited my comment to put it on!}
!

message 7: by , The Ultimate Fantastic Unbelievably Magical Moderator (last edited Jan 25, 2020 10:42AM) (new)

{want me to create another rp? }
!

message 8: by , The Ultimate Fantastic Unbelievably Magical Moderator (new)

{sure!}
!

message 9: by dagger [et in arcadia ego] (last edited Jan 25, 2020 11:34AM) (new)

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Thestral pushed her cart down the video game aisles, looking to add to her Legend of Zelda collection. Well, she wasn't pushing the cart so much as riding it around like a really big scooter.

!

message 10: by , The Ultimate Fantastic Unbelievably Magical Moderator (new)

Jon just smiled at the woman riding the shopping cart and kept mopping and whistling

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Thestral stopped when she saw Jon. "Hello!" she said cheerfully, not caring if he saw that her cart was full of nerd stuff and cosplay materials. "Do you guys have any Legend of Zelda stuff? It's my first time at this store, and I'm completely lost."

!

message 12: by , The Ultimate Fantastic Unbelievably Magical Moderator (new)

"Hi! I can guide you to the gaming aisle"
!

message 13: by dagger [et in arcadia ego] (last edited Jan 25, 2020 12:20PM) (new)

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "Great! Thank you!" Thestral looked at her watch. "Also, is there a Triple Burger or some other fast food around here? My doctor told me that I needed to do a better job of eating on time."

!

message 14: by , The Ultimate Fantastic Unbelievably Magical Moderator (new)

"Sure do you want to get that first or the game?"
!

message 15: by , The Ultimate Fantastic Unbelievably Magical Moderator (last edited Jan 25, 2020 11:45AM) (new)

{I'm SO sorry I didn't see this in my notifications}
!

message 16: by dagger [et in arcadia ego] (last edited Jan 25, 2020 11:52AM) (new)

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) {Is okay}

"Game first." Thestral said. "The newest game came out yesterday and I still haven't gotten it!"
!

message 17: by , The Ultimate Fantastic Unbelievably Magical Moderator (last edited Jan 25, 2020 12:10PM) (new)

"Okay I see you're excited" Jon chuckled and led her to the gaming isle
!

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "Yeah, I'm excited!" Thestral gushed. "A lot of people keep telling me that The Legend of Zelda is for kids, and I'm just like, flip you, hater!"

message 19: by , The Ultimate Fantastic Unbelievably Magical Moderator (last edited Jan 25, 2020 12:10PM) (new)

"You're never to old to enjoy life" Jon said
!

message 20: by dagger [et in arcadia ego] (last edited Jan 25, 2020 12:20PM) (new)

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "I know, right?" Thestral said, walking alongside him and occasionally riding the cart.

!

message 21: by , The Ultimate Fantastic Unbelievably Magical Moderator (last edited Jan 25, 2020 12:10PM) (new)

Jon chuckled!

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "What?" Thestral asked defensively. "I can ride a cart full of cosplay stuff and other anime-slash-video-game-themed-shizzle if I want to!"

message 23: by , The Ultimate Fantastic Unbelievably Magical Moderator (new)

"I just like your attitude is all I wasn't laughing at you!"
!

message 24: by dagger [et in arcadia ego] (last edited Jan 25, 2020 12:21PM) (new)

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "Oh." Thestral hopped off the cart, letting it roll on its own for a bit. "Yeah, I get that a lot. I'm a flippin' kick-butt." She said, striking a pose before running a few steps to catch up with her cart.

!

message 25: by , The Ultimate Fantastic Unbelievably Magical Moderator (new)

Jon brought her to the gaming section "I hope you find what you were looking for!"

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "Yes! Thank you!" Thestral ran into the aisle and took a sharp turn. Then she came running back with The Legend of Zelda: Potatos Unite in her hand. "Found it!"

(Yes, I am my own inspiration, thankyouverymuch.)

message 27: by , The Ultimate Fantastic Unbelievably Magical Moderator (last edited Jan 25, 2020 12:39PM) (new)

"Wow I'm surprised they don't have that in the French frie aisle" Jon laughed at his own joke!

message 28: by dagger [et in arcadia ego] (last edited Jan 25, 2020 12:25PM) (new)

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Thestral laughed. Then she stopped. "Oh, shizzle. I need a book!"

message 29: by , The Ultimate Fantastic Unbelievably Magical Moderator (last edited Jan 25, 2020 12:39PM) (new)

"What for? We have a few books but if you want a specific book you probably have to go to the library or the bookstore to get it"
!

message 30: by , The Ultimate Fantastic Unbelievably Magical Moderator (last edited Jan 25, 2020 12:39PM) (new)

{have to go for a minute}
!

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "I'm an 8th-grade English teacher, and I need a book for the kids to read. Preferably a good book that will help me retain my position as the coolest teacher in Nutella Middle." Thestral said.

message 32: by , The Ultimate Fantastic Unbelievably Magical Moderator (last edited Jan 25, 2020 12:39PM) (new)

"I'm not sure we have any books like that"
!

message 33: by dagger [et in arcadia ego] (last edited Jan 25, 2020 12:33PM) (new)

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "No? Nothing with action or magic or superheroes or anything like that?" Thestral asked. Her sequined pink t-shirt glimmered in the lights, making some sort of weird light pattern on the walls.

(ACKKK EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!

message 34: by , The Ultimate Fantastic Unbelievably Magical Moderator (last edited Jan 25, 2020 12:38PM) (new)

"No I'm afraid not" Jon said
!

message 35: by mugs (new)

mugs | 349 comments Pampas trotted down the aisles

message 36: by dagger [et in arcadia ego] (last edited Jan 25, 2020 12:47PM) (new)

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Thestral's phone started playing "Let it Go" as loud as humanly possible. She started singing along, not bothering to turn it down!

message 37: by mugs (new)

mugs | 349 comments Pampas heard someone singing to "Let it Go" and laughed, you never knew what you might find when you went shopping!

message 38: by , The Ultimate Fantastic Unbelievably Magical Moderator (last edited Jan 25, 2020 12:50PM) (new)

Jon noticed a unicorn and sighed "You better not leave any sparkle tracks!" he yelled at it!

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Thestral heard Pampas laugh and turned to face her. "Care to sing along?" she asked, laughing as she realized how stupid she must've sounded.

((Keep in mind she's tone-deaf and sounds like a wailing hippopotamus when she sings.))

!

message 40: by , The Ultimate Fantastic Unbelievably Magical Moderator (new)

Jon glared at her "They always say that!"
!

message 41: by mugs (new)

mugs | 349 comments Pampas nodded, "I'm good, thank you for the offer though," she said, "Keep on working on your singing," she suggested, "And one day it'll sound perfect!"

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) {Confusion?!}

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "What's wrong with my singing now?" Thestral asked, cocking her head at the unicorn.

message 44: by mugs (new)

mugs | 349 comments [Sorry, I accidentally deleted my post because it sounded weird with what was posted before it]

message 45: by , The Ultimate Fantastic Unbelievably Magical Moderator (last edited Jan 25, 2020 12:55PM) (new)

Jon shook his head at the unicorn even though he knew they almost never listened!

message 46: by mugs (new)

mugs | 349 comments Pampas looked at the store manager, "I'll be sure not to leave any glitter on your floors," she promised and looked at the other human, "Your singing is........" she started and trailed off, unsure how to say it politely, "Interesting?" she tried

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) {Okay.

The snow glows white on the mountain tonight
Not a footprint to be seen
A kingdom of isolation
And it looks like I'm the queen
The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside
Couldn't keep it in, heaven knows I've tried
Don't let them in, don't let them see
Be the good girl you always have to be
Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know
Well, now they know
Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door
I don't care what they're going to say
Let the storm rage on
The cold never bothered me anyway
Let it go, let it go
Can't hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go
Turn away and slam the door
Let it go (go, go, go go, go go, go go, go, go, go go)
Let it go
Let it go
Let it go
It's funny how some distance makes everything seem small
And the fears that once controlled me can't get to me at all
It's time to see what I can do
To test the limits and break through
No right, no wrong, no rules for me
I'm free
Let it go, let it go
I am one with the wind and sky
Let it go, let it go
You'll never see me cry
Here I stand and here I stay
Let the storm rage on
My power flurries through the air into the ground
My soul is spiraling in frozen fractals all around
And one thought crystallizes like an icy blast
I'm never going back, the past is in the past
Let it go
Let it go, let it go
And I'll rise like the break of dawn
Let it go, let it go
That perfect girl is gone
Here I stand in the light of day
Let the storm rage on
}

!

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) {I am powerful!}

message 49: by , The Ultimate Fantastic Unbelievably Magical Moderator (new)

{wow}!

message 50: by , The Ultimate Fantastic Unbelievably Magical Moderator (new)

{have you ever read WoF?}
!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6