American Westerns discussion

Writer's/Blogger Corner > Sixgun Justice Blog and Podcast

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Edwin, Moderator (last edited Jan 25, 2020 11:08AM) (new)

Edwin (edmandu) | 229 comments I'm excited to see a new blog and podcast focusing on Westerns. Writers Paul Bishop and Richard Prosch are producing this content which covers not only books, but TV shows, movies, comic books, old time radio, etc. The introductory podcast, episode zero, was published on January 23, 2020 and is well worth listening to.

https://www.sixgunjustice.com

message 2: by Tim (new)

Tim (timi2u) | 66 comments Great! I’ll check it out during the week-thanks Edwin!

message 3: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 130 comments Ooh sounds interesting!

message 4: by HornFan2 (new)

HornFan2  (hornfan2) | 93 comments Thanks for sharing this, will have too check it out!

message 5: by William (new)

William Hubbartt | 31 comments Took a peek, read his reviews of some 60's paperbacks. He has a lot of info on the western genre. The Six-gun-justice tag line parallels some of my titles. I encourage a look-see.

message 6: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 130 comments Gonna check this out tonight.

message 7: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 130 comments I listened to two episodes of this last month and found them way more enjoyable then I thought I would.

message 8: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 130 comments I need to listen to these again. I hope the guys didn't let the pandemic put a stop to these.

message 9: by John (new)

John | 8 comments Thanks...just discovered these via this page. I'll subscribe.

message 10: by James (new)

James Rickard | 2 comments Great! We need something like this! Cool page, too.

message 11: by John (new)

John | 8 comments Podcasts are great and the speed reading reviews are fantastic. I've already picked up some books to read as a result of the reviews.

Love the podcasts! Keep 'em coming!

message 12: by Justin (new)

Justin (justinbienvenue) | 130 comments I enjoyed these way more than I thought I would. I still got to check out the most recent ones.