Superhero and Villain Academy discussion

Dorms > Vie and Ashlyn's Dorm

Comments Showing 1-50 of 51 (51 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by mugs (new)

mugs [Serenity, you weren't on, so I made this for me and Disney to Rp on, I hope that it's okay!]

message 2: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments Ash walked into her dorm and sat down on her bed, she was super nervous for the whole school thing but she was excited to meet new people just like her. Willow was in her cage chirping her normal tunes. (I dunno, whatever birds do.)

message 3: by mugs (new)

mugs Vie walked into her room and saw her dorm mate was already there, "Oh, hi," she said

message 4: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments Ash looked up at her new dormate, she looked nice enough. “Oh, um hi! I’m Ashlyn. But you can call me Ash.” She said.

message 5: by mugs (new)

mugs Vie nodded, "Nice to meet you Ashlyn," she said

message 6: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments “Nice to meet you too...” Ash said, then added “Wait, what was your name again?”

message 7: by mugs (new)

mugs Vie sighed, "I'm Vie, it's french for life," she explained

message 8: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments “Oh, thats a pretty name. And it has a cool meaning behind it.” Ash said, “I wish mine meant something cool like that!”

message 9: by mugs (new)

mugs Vie nodded, "Thanks," she said

message 10: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments “No problem.” Ash said, “And just to be curious, what is your power?”

message 11: by mugs (new)

mugs "I'm invincible to the elements." Vie said, "I can't be hurt by fire. If a five ton rock landed on me, I probably would get crushed though, I haven't tried to test it very far. I know that I don't feel the cold as much as others," she explained and looked off into the distance

message 12: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments “Thats so cool!” Ash said, “Technically I can do some of those things too, except I have to summon a force field first. Sort of the same thing right?”

message 13: by mugs (new)

mugs Vie nodded, "I guess so," she mumbled as she looked out a window into the distance

message 14: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments Ash noticed that Vie seemed a bit off, even though she hadn’t known her for that long, she knew that most people didn’t normally act like that. “Are you okay? Do you need some time alone or something?” Ash asked.

message 15: by mugs (new)

mugs Vie looked at Ashlyn, "Hm? No, I'm fine. I just was thinking?" she said questioningly, as if she wasn't sure what she had been doing.

message 16: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments “You sure? You seem a bit off, even though I haven’t known you for too long.” Ash said.

message 17: by mugs (new)

mugs [I have to go, SORRY!]

message 18: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments (It’s fine, cya later!)

message 19: by mugs (new)

mugs Vie smiled and nodded, "Yeah, I was just thinking," she replied, "Thanks for caring though!" she said

message 20: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments “Oh, okay. If you need to talk about it. I’m here for you.” Ash said, “Though, I get it if you don’t trust me since we literally just met.”

message 21: by mugs (new)

mugs Vie smiled at her and nodded, "Yeah, thanks," she said, "I do trust you though," she added

message 22: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments “Thanks.” Ash said, with a smile.

message 23: by mugs (new)

mugs "Of course!" Vie said

message 24: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments “Excuse me for a moment.” Ash said, quickly grabbing some bird food for Willow out of her pocket. She had meant to feed her earlier, but forgot.

message 25: by mugs (new)

mugs Vie nodded and watched Ashlyn feed her bird

message 26: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments Ash quickly fed Willow, and turned back to Vie, “Sorry about that, I totally just realized that I had forgotten to feed her.”

message 27: by mugs (new)

mugs Vie nodded, "It's okay," she said, "Do you like having her as a pet?" she asked

message 28: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments “Yeah, she is the best. And she reminds me of my Mom...” Ash said, getting a bit quiet. Willow was the last gift she ever received from her Mom before she died.

message 29: by mugs (new)

mugs Vie fell silent for a moment and looked down, "I'm so sorry," she said quietly

message 30: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments “Thanks.” Ash said, “I’m trying to get over it, it’s just hard...”

message 31: by mugs (new)

mugs Vie nodded, "I get that," she said

message 32: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments “Yeah, but anyways...” Ash said, trying to be positive, “Do you have a pet?”

message 33: by mugs (new)

mugs Vie frowned and shook her head, "No, when I was really young my family had a Burmese Mountain dog. It was really cute, we had to move though and out new place wouldn't allow dogs so we had to give him up," she said

message 34: by mugs (new)

mugs [I have to go, SORRY!]

message 35: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments (Oh, okay! Cya!)

message 36: by mugs (new)

mugs Vie shrugged, "Anyways!" she said and smiled at Ashlyn, "I'm glad that I'm at the academy!" she said

message 37: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments “Yeah, me too. It’s really nice here.” Ash said, “It’s nice to be away from home for a bit.”

(Sorry that I never responded. Didn’t realize!)

message 38: by mugs (new)

mugs Vie nodded, "Yeah, it is!" she said

message 39: by mugs (new)

mugs [It's fine!]

message 40: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments “What’s your favorite part so far.” Ash said, “Personally, I’m just excited to meet new people and learn how to control my powers better.”

message 41: by mugs (new)

mugs "That's a tough question! I'd say that I really love how no one hates me for having a power and being different?" she said, "But I also love learning to control my powers!" Vie said

message 42: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments “Yeah, that’s true. I used to get teased sometimes at home about my powers. Luckily here, nobody can tease me about my powers without insulting themself!” Ash said, she smiled. Vie seemed nice.

message 43: by mugs (new)

mugs Vie nodded, "All the kids at my school hated me for them," she said with a sigh, "It's a lot better here!" she said

message 44: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments “Yeah, way better.” Ash said.

message 45: by mugs (new)

mugs Vie smiled at Ash, "What class are you looking forwards to the most?" she asked

message 46: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments “I have no idea! They all seem amazing!” Ash said.

message 47: by mugs (new)

mugs Vie nodded, "I think I would be in the Elementals clas?" she said, "That is if they have one!"

message 48: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments “Hm, I don’t quite know what class I’d be in.” Ash said, “I haven’t really thought about it too much.”

message 49: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments (I gtg eat and do some hw. Might be back in like 2 hours or so. Sorry!)

message 50: by mugs (new)

mugs [Okay! Bye!!!!]

« previous 1