2022 Reading Challenge discussion

Behind Closed Doors
This topic is about Behind Closed Doors
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
ARCHIVE 2020 > Behind Closed Doors

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Agnieszka (new) - added it

Agnieszka (agnieszka7) | 655 comments Can I join you? I have this book from my father and need some additional help to finally read it - a buddy read would be a perfect way for me.

Collyre | 18 comments yeah of course you can join :)

message 3: by Agnieszka (new) - added it

Agnieszka (agnieszka7) | 655 comments Collyre wrote: "yeah of course you can join :)"

Great! I'll start reading next week.

message 4: by Sunshine (new) - added it

Sunshine | 355 comments I am excited to start this one!

Collyre | 18 comments I'm think I'm starting this week , I'm also a little excited

message 6: by Agnieszka (new) - added it

Agnieszka (agnieszka7) | 655 comments Originally I was very excited until my father (whom I borrowed the book from) asked why I want to read read it since it's a horror? Since then I dread it because I think it's a very intense psychological thriller and I'm rather struggling with those. Still it's in Polish - my first mother language and I'll give it a try and hope even finish it.

Dominique  | 767 comments Going to listen to the audio while at work.

Valerie (nicehotcupoftea) | 150 comments I'm halfway through, and it's gripping. The back and forth style works well. Chapter 1 had me feeling quite uneasy.

Collyre | 18 comments I have started and hoping to be finish on Monday :)

Valerie (nicehotcupoftea) | 150 comments Finished, and dying to talk about it!

Dominique  | 767 comments I finished. That was a great book.
I'll go more into details during the weekend to let Collyre some time to join the discussion.

Collyre | 18 comments I finish it, so is everybody finish with the book?

Collyre | 18 comments How many star did you gave this book and did you like it?

Dominique  | 767 comments I gave it a 4. I liked it. I did listen to the audio, and it was well done.

Collyre | 18 comments Collyre wrote: "How many star did you gave this book and did you like it?"

I think maybe i would have like it more on audio, i only gave it 2 star. I feel like it was to slow for me, and the main character was very passiv.

Valerie (nicehotcupoftea) | 150 comments I gave it 4 stars. I had to suspend disbelief at times, because I thought she could have drawn attention and obtained help in multiple situations, but that didn't impair my enjoyment of the story, it was quite gripping.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.