Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Beta reader needed for YA fiction, 81K words

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by NYC_212 (new)

NYC_212 | 2 comments Hello!

Seeking beta readers for my completed YA novel set in New York City. My story centers around four ambitious seniors about to graduate and head off for college. That is, until a devastating attack takes place in Union Square. With their world in chaos, the group reacts by forming a babysitting club, which quickly finds them trapped in a high-stakes drama that threatens to destroy their future.

Seeking general feedback - is it readable, enjoyable, is it easy to follow, how is the pacing? What would you prefer to see more or less of etc?

Thanks!
Lauren

message 2: by L. Willi (new)

L. Willi (lynseyw) | 29 comments Do you have a deadline?

message 3: by NYC_212 (new)

NYC_212 | 2 comments Hi Lynsey,

No deadline - I just have a completed manuscript I'm looking for feedback on. Let me know if you're interested and I'd be happy to connect via email! Best, Lauren

message 4: by Jerry (new)

Jerry  Graphics | 22 comments Hello, NYC, as you are almost done with your book, permit me to be part of the success? I will create an industry-standard book cover with licensed images at just a fraction of its cost. You can please find out more information here. https://www.fiverr.com/s2/4f537a09c2. I shall expect to hear back from you. Thank you.