Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

High Iron
This topic is about High Iron
Advanced Copies for Review > Seeking review for heroic fantasy novel

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tim (last edited Jan 26, 2020 09:20AM) (new)

Tim Craire | 9 comments Now available for Kindle (and it's also in paperback). [Update Jan 27] I can do a pdf or epub, or just gift you a kindle copy.

Blurb:

Aiman Shearer and his family are content to ranch and quietly prosper on the edge of their world, far from the empires of wizards and the cities of young industry. But marauding dunters are exploiting steam power to seize territory while the cities of wizards fight to consolidate influence in this new age of rails and cannon. Neither can ignore Aiman’s flourishing alpine village of Emmervale. Aiman and Emmervale must seek allies where they can find them, whether demolition-expert dwarves or loner outlaws.

Excerpt:

"Each of the dunter guards held a long musket. The two of them looked grim and long-toothed enough, and certainly wide awake in this night, but they were smaller and overall less impressive than those I had seen up close weeks ago when they had shot at Jed and me. Perhaps all the meatier dunters had gone off in the expeditionary army, or were working at the end of the tracks, and those left here were the third line . . . "

Just one review on Amazon so far, but it's nice!

https://www.amazon.com/High-Iron-Tim-...

message 2: by Nicole (new) - added it

Nicole Bannister (mommybannister) | 126 comments Can i get a physical copy

message 3: by Tim (new)

Tim Craire | 9 comments Yes! I'll message you for logistics.

Hannah | 10 comments I’d love a physical copy.

message 5: by Tim (last edited Jan 25, 2020 06:55AM) (new)

Tim Craire | 9 comments Hannah wrote: "I’d love a physical copy."

Okay, messaging you. Edit: Looks like I have to friend you first, per your settings. Request sent.

Books with Dani (bookswithdanielle) | 18 comments I would love to review this novel as well can I get a physical coy?

message 7: by Daniëlle (new)

Daniëlle Van den Brink (dani_b_) | 8 comments Hi Tim, would love to review the book. Could you send me a physical copy?

message 8: by Tim (new)

Tim Craire | 9 comments Danielle wrote: "I would love to review this novel as well can I get a physical coy?"

Message sent

message 9: by Tim (last edited Jan 25, 2020 04:24PM) (new)

Tim Craire | 9 comments Daniëlle wrote: "Hi Tim, would love to review the book. Could you send me a physical copy?"

Message sent

message 10: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Knight | 83 comments Hi Tim. If you have a paperback left, I would love to read and review. Please let me know. Thanks.

message 11: by Tim (last edited Jan 26, 2020 09:21AM) (new)

Tim Craire | 9 comments Brenda wrote: "Hi Tim. If you have a paperback left, I would love to read and review. Please let me know. Thanks."

Message sent, and that's all for the paperbacks, thanks everyone. Still throwing kindle copies and epubs off the bandwagon though.

michellea_reads | 2 comments Hi Tim,
I would love to review your book. Can you please send me a physical copy? Thanks alot!

message 13: by Tim (new)

Tim Craire | 9 comments michellea_reads wrote: "Hi Tim,
I would love to review your book. Can you please send me a physical copy? Thanks alot!"

Yes -- final physical copy though!

message 14: by S (new)

S | 2 comments Good day, are you still looking or reviewers? If so can you send a link ? Thanks.

message 15: by Tim (new)

Tim Craire | 9 comments S wrote: "Good day, are you still looking or reviewers? If so can you send a link ? Thanks."

The Amazon link is above, and of course the cover thumbnail up top goes to the book's Goodreads entry. If you'd like a kindle copy or .epub or pdf, message me please.