Play Book Tag discussion

Ninth House (Alex Stern, #1)
This topic is about Ninth House
January 2020: Thriller > Ninth House - Leigh Bardugo 4/5

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Nicole D. | 1476 comments Ninth House - Leigh Bardugo 4/5

A fun, fast-paced and thoroughly entertaining book. It reminded me of both The Magicians and the Harry Dresden books, but better than both.

There were a lot of great aspects of this book. The storytelling, the characters, the situations. There were just a few times I felt it a bit eyerolly, and that dropped my rating a bit. But I will totally read the next book when it comes out.

Nicole R (drnicoler) | 7709 comments Yeah! Glad you liked it. I definitely gushed more than you, but I agree with some of the eyerolly.

Unfortunately, the next book doesn't come out until June 2021. By then, I will remember exactly zero of the details.

Joanne (joabroda1) | 7243 comments Glad you liked it NicoleD-I really "barked" this one up and prayed you all would see the same great story I did. I understand about the eye-rolling, I had a few of those moments too.

Yes- a long wait for sure. A re-read will probably be in order!

message 4: by Idit (new)

Idit | 1028 comments Like The Magicians! Now that’s an endorsement after my own heart

message 5: by Amy (new) - rated it 3 stars

Amy | 8289 comments A good ten or more people, possibly 12 or 13 have this at number 2 for the Unofficial Trim.... Stay tuned....