Zombie Apocalypse Role-Play discussion

Trailers > Supplies Trailer

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Deadpool, YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT (new)

Deadpool | 141 comments Mod
((This is where all of our supplies are stored.))

message 2: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 ((nice))

message 3: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 Hollis walks in and turns the light on "you sit there" she points to a bench while rummaging through the bucket of medical supplies

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) Benji sat down on the bench and leaned against it. "Is there a reason that we're doing this instead of something important?"

message 5: by Catwoman3434 (last edited Jan 24, 2020 08:01AM) (new)

Catwoman3434 "so you don't die, Benji. gotcha" Hollis picks up bandages and disinfectant spray on his arm "this will hurt but try not to kill me" she takes the spray and sprays it on Benji's arm

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) Benji yelped. "Ow."

message 7: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 "told you," Hollis says as she starts to wrap the bandages around his arm "now tell me sooner and you wouldn't have to go through the pain of me getting it disinfected, " she says poping her hand on his other arm before going to wash her hands

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) "Well, originally, I was just going to do what I do with most wounds and just let it do whatever the heck it's gonna do." Benji shrugged. "Works most of the time."

message 9: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 "yea and that one was going to kill you" she shook her hands to get the water off

message 10: by zaide [...moss] (new)

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) "No, it wasn't." Benji argued. "I would've been fine. I'm just lucky that it was zombie claws that did this and not zombie teeth."

message 11: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 "yeah, well can't lose you. I know you're used to this but im not, okay" Hollis holds Benji in a tight hug "you know that"

message 12: by zaide [...moss] (new)

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) "I...uh..." Benji said, awkwardly patting Hollis on the shoulder. "I'll try to be more careful, I promise. It's just... hard."

message 13: by Deadpool, YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT (new)

"Hey, what's happening here? Did Benji get bit?"

message 14: by Catwoman3434 (last edited Jan 24, 2020 09:36AM) (new)

Catwoman3434 "yeah" Hollis lets Benji go "you better tell me next time" she scolds
before she notices Nick "oh hey no um.. he just had a run-in with some zombie claws" she brushed her hair out of her face

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((Noahhhhhhhh))

message 16: by zaide [...moss] (new)

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) Benji jumped. "Nope. I'm fine." he called. "Just a small cut."

message 17: by Deadpool, YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT (new)

((Yeah Love?))

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

((Go to the weapons shed pleaseeeee))

message 19: by Deadpool, YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT (new)

((This is it.))

message 20: by zaide [...moss] (new)

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) ((This is the supplies trailer. There's a different one for weapons.))

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((Catwoman made a separate thread))

message 22: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 ((yeaaaaaa \(^ω^\) ))

message 23: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 ((just pretend he walked away \(^ω^\)))

Hollis sighs "sorry I don't know what came over me" she walks to the bin again. she finds a bottle and tosses it to Benji "dring 3mm of this every day for the rest of the week" then she sits down on the bench

message 24: by zaide [...moss] (new)

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) “Since when are you the camp doctor?” Benji asked. She put the bottle in her pocket. “I shifted, just so you know.”

message 25: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 "I know let's get back to your trailer" Hollis opens the door for her to walkout

message 26: by zaide [...moss] (new)

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) Benji follows, muttering something under her breath.