YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Non-Heir (The Black Mage, #0.5)
This topic is about Non-Heir
BUDDY READ:Paranormal/Fantasy > Non-Heir (The Black Mage #0.5) by Rachel E. Carter - Starting February 15th 2020

Comments Showing 1-25 of 25 (25 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Dannii Elle (danniiellereads) | 8096 comments Prince. Prodigy. Mage. Perfect for fans of Throne of Glass, Falling Kingdoms, and Tamora Pierce.

This prequel novella is set before the events of The Black Mage series. Novella follows Prince Darren as a child through adolescence and his first run-in with Ryiah at the Academy of Magic. Readers discover the dark backstory between the two princes and their father, as well as the ensuing events that shaped Darren into the Academy’s most illustrious mage.

Dannii Elle (danniiellereads) | 8096 comments ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Date changed. Restarting February 15th 2020. Happy Reading ☺

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

message 3: by Maddie (new) - added it

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 45826 comments Mod
Also jumping in on this one

Dannii Elle (danniiellereads) | 8096 comments Maddie wrote: "Also jumping in on this one"

Awesome, Maddie :) I think we're hoping to read the whole series in Feb if you're up for that?

message 5: by Maddie (new) - added it

Na I think I'll just do #1 and this one. I've already got stuff planned that I know I won't get to. Full-time work is kicking my ass and I've only done one week, so trying to get into routine which only leaves me like two hours after I get home from work to do everything

Dannii Elle (danniiellereads) | 8096 comments Maddie wrote: "Na I think I'll just do #1 and this one. I've already got stuff planned that I know I won't get to. Full-time work is kicking my ass and I've only done one week, so trying to get into routine which..."

No worries, Maddie. That routine sounds stressful. I hope you're enjoying your new job, though :)

message 7: by Maddie (new) - added it

Currently I'm the baby. I need my hand held for all of it, and I hate it. I can't wait for when I know the systems enough to be able to use them myself!

Dannii Elle (danniiellereads) | 8096 comments Maddie wrote: "Currently I'm the baby. I need my hand held for all of it, and I hate it. I can't wait for when I know the systems enough to be able to use them myself!"

Oh, bless! Everyone goes through that stage though. I'm sure you'll get the hang of it all in no time :D

message 9: by Maddie (new) - added it

XD I really sure hope so! Thanks for the support!

Dannii Elle (danniiellereads) | 8096 comments Jumping in on this one a little early :)

Dannii Elle (danniiellereads) | 8096 comments First quarter - (view spoiler)

Dannii Elle (danniiellereads) | 8096 comments Second quarter - (view spoiler)

Dannii Elle (danniiellereads) | 8096 comments Third quarter - (view spoiler)

Dannii Elle (danniiellereads) | 8096 comments Fourth quarter - (view spoiler)

Mummy's Naughty Corner (mummysnaughtycorner) | 7004 comments Mod
15%

(view spoiler)

40%

(view spoiler)

Dannii wrote: "First quarter - [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

71%

(view spoiler)

77%

(view spoiler)

Finished

(view spoiler)

Dannii wrote: "Third quarter -"

(view spoiler)

Dannii wrote: "Fourth quarter - [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

Dannii Elle (danniiellereads) | 8096 comments Mummy's Naughty Corner wrote: "Finished

[spoilers removed]"

I completely agree. I was pleasantly surprised by how much was packed into this one.

Dannii Elle (danniiellereads) | 8096 comments Mummy's Naughty Corner wrote: "Dannii wrote: "Third quarter -"

[spoilers removed]"

How come I feel dually so sorry for them and so angry at them!?

Dannii wrote: "Mummy's Naughty Corner wrote: "Dannii wrote: "Third quarter -"

[spoilers removed]"

How come I feel dually so sorry for them and so angry at them!?"

(view spoiler)