Mount TBR 2020 discussion

Mount Blanc (24 books) > Mount Blanc - 1st Challenge

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Celine (last edited Sep 08, 2020 09:58PM) (new)

Celine (catsy2008) | 5 comments Here's my TBR of physical purchases from before 1/1/20.
It's nice to read chunky tomes at home.

The Gone-Away World by Nick Harkaway The Gap Into Madness Chaos and Order (Gap, #4) by Stephen R. Donaldson The Gap Into Ruin This Day All Gods Die (Gap, #5) by Stephen R. Donaldson

The Green Mile by Stephen King Stephen King Goes to the Movies by Stephen King Nevernight (The Nevernight Chronicle, #1) by Jay Kristoff Children of God by Mary Doria Russell

Eifelheim by Michael Flynn The Water Knife by Paolo Bacigalupi Falling Out of Cars by Jeff Noon

The War of the Worlds by H.G. Wells

I've put these in a semi-order of long to short books.

message 3: by Carla (new)

Carla B (carlamwestyahoocom) | 52 comments nice list! I've been slacking on reading and am disappointed in myself! I believe I've only finished 3 so far . . . I usually have a lot more accomplished by this time. I've been diamond dotting while listening to audio books and binge watching Parenthood, which I just finished tonight. Getting ready for bed now 4am and will get up at 8 or so and I WILL GET SOME READING IN!

message 4: by Celine (new)

Celine (catsy2008) | 5 comments Carla wrote: "nice list! I've been slacking on reading and am disappointed in myself! I believe I've only finished 3 so far . . . I usually have a lot more accomplished by this time. I've been diamond dotting wh..."

Good luck on your challenge! We have the whole year~

message 5: by Celine (last edited Sep 08, 2020 09:58PM) (new)

Celine (catsy2008) | 5 comments Jan: The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien Rendezvous with Rama (Rama, #1) by Arthur C. Clarke

Feb: X

Mar: Blindsight (Firefall, #1) by Peter Watts

Apr: Sourdough by Robin Sloan

Jun: Lilith's Brood (Xenogenesis, #1-3) by Octavia E. Butler Solaris by Stanisław Lem

August: Seveneves by Neal Stephenson

Dropped: Brave New World by Aldous Huxley Wizard at Large (Magic Kingdom of Landover #3) by Terry Brooks We Need to Talk About Kevin by Lionel Shriver The Devil Delivered and Other Tales by Steven Erikson The Book Thief by Markus Zusak The Secret of Crickley Hall by James Herbert