Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Contemporary Romance -- 30k -- First Draft

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Holly (last edited Jan 23, 2020 02:55PM) (new)

Holly Holt | 3 comments Carnations, gentle humming, and small hellos—these are ways he knows her. Jake Dreborne is the CEO of a multi-billion dollar company with dark looks and even darker secrets, but he can’t get the light of her out of his mind. Hope Howard sticks to the straight and narrow, refusing to budge in her pursuit of a happily single life. Still, her fantasies are filled with the deliciously dark stranger she calls the Elevator Man. "Some Kind of Destiny" is a contemporary romance about two people who face personal storms and transform a passing infatuation into a remarkable story of fulfilling love.

The romance is the "heart" of the story. My plan is to build the "body" in the second draft. I am hoping for an honest beta reader. This draft is almost 30k words. There is a rape scene as well as a sex scene.

Thank you!

message 2: by Tina (new)

Tina (teadee) | 110 comments Holly wrote: "Carnations, gentle humming, and small hellos—these are ways he knows her. Jake Dreborne is the CEO of a multi-billion dollar company with dark looks and even darker secrets, but he can’t get the li..."

I would be more than happy to read this and give you some feedback. I usually give my feedback when I'm half way done and also at the end. I often do this through an email.
I would be able to this starting the first week of February if that works for you. I will leabe you my email latine33@hotmail.com. If you are interested!
Have a great day!

message 3: by Holly (last edited Jan 31, 2020 07:20AM) (new)

Holly Holt | 3 comments Holly wrote: "Carnations, gentle humming, and small hellos—these are ways he knows her. Jake Dreborne is the CEO of a multi-billion dollar company with dark looks and even darker secrets, but he can’t get the li..."

Thank you! I have emailed you both!