Fallen (Fallen, #1)
This topic is about Fallen
Fallen by Lauren Kate

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bear (new)

Bear L. Osterhaus (boster) | 20 comments Fallen
The New York Times Bestseller By: Lauren Kate

The Story is about a girl falsely accused of the Death of a man she was in love with and then got sent to the school called Sword & Cross, where she must stay for a certain amount of time. She also made some friends there that sometimes help her when she’s feeling down. Luce also sees these black smoky things she calls Shadows that sometimes attack her or anyone who likes her, they also make her feel uneasy. Also at Sword & Cross you can only make one phone call at a certain day and time.

The Characters are:
1. Luce: The main Character
2. Sam: Luce’s Best Friend
3. Cam: One of Luce’s love interests
4. Daniel: One of Luce’s love interests
5. There are also the teachers and school staff of course

I really like the book because I can sort of related to some of the characters and I like how the world was described. I also like the drama of it which makes it interesting. Finally (I think) I like the unusual things that happen in it from time to time because its unique. I personally give it a 10/10

message 2: by Bear (new)

Bear L. Osterhaus (boster) | 20 comments Penn I meant instead of Sam.

message 3: by Wendy (new)

Wendy (wendoo1105) | 14 comments I'm glad that you liked it! btw I like how you list the characters and their relationship! Is it a fiction or non-fiction?

message 4: by Bear (new)

Bear L. Osterhaus (boster) | 20 comments Wendy wrote: "I'm glad that you liked it! btw I like how you list the characters and their relationship! Is it a fiction or non-fiction?"
The book is fiction.

message 5: by Halie (new)

Halie | 6 comments This book sounds very interesting! i will love to read this book sometime and find out which one of her love interest she picks to be with cam or Daniel?

message 6: by Bear (new)

Bear L. Osterhaus (boster) | 20 comments Halie wrote: "This book sounds very interesting! i will love to read this book sometime and find out which one of her love interest she picks to be with cam or Daniel?"

I haven't read all of it yet but, I do feel like it will be Daniel. If you wanna know why I do? Read the book yourself, it makes more exciting in my opinion.