Zombie Apocalypse Role-Play discussion

14 views
New York, USA > Empire State Building

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) ((You can try running through here, but it's crawling with zombies. Good luck.))


message 2: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 ((Hollis can *evil snicker*))


dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Benji walked in and immediately stabbed a zombie through the forehead with her spear.


message 4: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 Hollis took her knives out of a zombies chest the and through them at another one "stupid Nick, stupid Clair" she murmured as she through them


dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Benji swung her spear in a wide arc, knocking a large mass of zombies out the window. "Wanna see if we can get to the top this time?"


message 6: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 "sure" Hollis grunts stabbing a zombie


dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Benji cleared a path to the elevator and jumped inside. She stabbed the few zombies that were in there and then turned to look at Hollis. "I'm thinking we go one floor at a time today."


message 8: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 "kay" Hollis pushes a button


dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) The elevator door opens, and the floor is surprisingly...empty. Not a zombie in sight. "What the heck?" Benji murmurs.


message 10: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 "hm" Hollis thinks'' mabey we cleared the floor?"


message 11: by That Snail Kiddo (new)

That Snail Kiddo (Azra) (thatsnailkiddo) Circe, who had snuck into the empire state building, heard a few people talking. She held her breath. They weren't gonna hurt her, were they?


dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Benji looked around. "We didn't clear this floor. Even if we did, we haven't been in here for weeks. It would've filled up by then. Something else is here." She readied her spear. "And usually, something else is something that wants to kill us."


message 13: by That Snail Kiddo (new)

That Snail Kiddo (Azra) (thatsnailkiddo) Circe, being scared, let out a small noise that I can really only describe as a squeak.


message 14: by dagger [bing bong] (last edited Feb 12, 2020 08:53AM) (new)

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Benji whirled around, startled by the noise. "Who was that?" She turned to Hollis. "I'm taking a look around. Watch my back and yell if something starts running at me."


message 15: by That Snail Kiddo (new)

That Snail Kiddo (Azra) (thatsnailkiddo) Circe clapped her hand over her mouth, holding a baseball bat in the other. They were gonna hurt her. Oh God this is why mom had never let her come to new york.


dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Benji walked around. "Okay, look, who-whatever you are, come out." She stopped in the center of the room. "We already know you're here. If you're going to attack us, just do it already."


message 17: by That Snail Kiddo (new)

That Snail Kiddo (Azra) (thatsnailkiddo) Circe stepped out, not exactly sure what else to do.


dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Benji looked at Circe, surprised. "Okay. Not... exactly what I was expecting." She said.


message 19: by That Snail Kiddo (new)

That Snail Kiddo (Azra) (thatsnailkiddo) She held her bat out in front of her with both hands, clearly terrified. "P-please don't hurt me? I don't want to hurt you or anything? I wouldn't be able to if I tried?"


dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "I'm not going to hurt you." Benji scoffed. "I thought you were going to attack me."


message 21: by That Snail Kiddo (new)

That Snail Kiddo (Azra) (thatsnailkiddo) “Oh thank God.” Circe sighed


dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "Anyway, did you clear out this floor on your own?" Benji asked.


message 23: by That Snail Kiddo (new)

That Snail Kiddo (Azra) (thatsnailkiddo) “There were a few, I hit them and then they stopped moving...so I think so” she mumbled in response


dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "Huh." Benji said, looking around. Then she turned back to Circe. "I'm Benji."


message 25: by That Snail Kiddo (new)

That Snail Kiddo (Azra) (thatsnailkiddo) “Circe” she held out her hand.


dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Benji shook Circe's hand. "Do you want to come back to camp with us?" she asked.


message 27: by That Snail Kiddo (new)

That Snail Kiddo (Azra) (thatsnailkiddo) “Wow, you’d...you’d let me?” Circe smiled “y-yeah, if that’s okay, I’d love to!”


dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "It's perfectly fine." Benji said. "You could bunk with me if you want, my bunkmate and his girlfriend just abandoned us all."


message 29: by That Snail Kiddo (new)

That Snail Kiddo (Azra) (thatsnailkiddo) “Oh jeez, alright.”


message 30: by sandyboy (new)

sandyboy | 81 comments Talon neared the doors to the building, and shoved it open with his shoulder. The metal scraped across the ground, echoing through the seemingly empty floor. He glanced around and looked back to the others.


message 31: by kylee (new)

kylee (don’t invite me to groups please i’m begging) Lilian smiles at him nervously, and shifts her eyes to the emptiness beyond.


message 32: by sandyboy (new)

sandyboy | 81 comments “Well, if we’re gonna die, gotta make it good, huh?” he laughed nervously and entered. “Right?” He pulled out his gun and cocked it, the sound ringing louder than he intended. The silence was unnerving.


message 33: by kylee (new)

kylee (don’t invite me to groups please i’m begging) “R-right,” she murmurs, taking a step forward.


geoflame || inactive :( (ummmmmmmmmmm) | 39 comments Pebble focused their cameras on calculating their steps and not getting hurt.

Location - 40.7484° N, 73.9857° W
Location Condition: Damaged
Life Forms Present: 3

They flashed blue, then their ridges turned green again.

Possible Step
Estimated Weight Burden: 1
Safety Level: Safe
Current Risk Settings: Slightly Risky
Decision: Yes

Possible Step
Estimated Weight Burden: 1
Safety Level: Safe
Current Risk Settings: Slightly Risky
Decision: Yes

"Why are we here?" they asked no one in particular.


message 35: by Miss Taco (new)

Miss Taco (killer_instinctu3u) | 183 comments Sapphire rolled her eyes and reach into her giant backpack and took out a Katana. "You don't wanna use guns here..." Sapphire said as she took out two more Katana's from her giant backpack, "Use these.." Sapphire said as she handed them the Katana's.


message 36: by kylee (new)

kylee (don’t invite me to groups please i’m begging) “How do those fit in there??” Lilian asks her, confused and slightly alarmed. She held her knife tighter.


geoflame || inactive :( (ummmmmmmmmmm) | 39 comments Pebble held up a hand and the katana scraped against it, not leaving a scratch. "I am not a combat-focused construct ma'am. My apologies," they said.


message 38: by kylee (new)

kylee (don’t invite me to groups please i’m begging) “Don’t worry Pebs, i’ll protect you.” Lillian said, adjusting her bag onto her shoulder.


message 39: by Miss Taco (new)

Miss Taco (killer_instinctu3u) | 183 comments Sapphire rolled her eyes, she grabbed a knife and cut the palm of her hand. She then headed inside while her palm was bleeding and within a couple of minutes zombies started coming toward her.


message 40: by kylee (new)

kylee (don’t invite me to groups please i’m begging) “She’s crazy...” Lilian muttered, and took out her other knife.


geoflame || inactive :( (ummmmmmmmmmm) | 39 comments Pebble steadied themself and scanned the room for higher ground. They didn't find much, and their lights flashed purple.


message 42: by kylee (new)

kylee (don’t invite me to groups please i’m begging) “What’s wrong Pebs? and can i call you Pebs? or is it just Pebble,” she rambles.


geoflame || inactive :( (ummmmmmmmmmm) | 39 comments "This terrain is unsafe for evading threats," Pebble warned. "We should leave."


message 44: by kylee (new)

kylee (don’t invite me to groups please i’m begging) Lilian nodded, taking a step back. “I can’t do this...” she mutters.


message 45: by kylee (new)

kylee (don’t invite me to groups please i’m begging) “C-can’t we just leave? This is too much..” Lilian said quickly, fidgeting with her jacket sleeve.


geoflame || inactive :( (ummmmmmmmmmm) | 39 comments Pebble nodded, retracing their steps to create a safe route. "Follow my steps to the best of your ability," they instructed, stepping gingerly down from their perch and shimmying to the side via a wide ledge before stepping off said ledge onto a broad and most stable platform of rubble and making their way to the exit.


message 47: by kylee (new)

kylee (don’t invite me to groups please i’m begging) Lilian followed behind, her knife clutched to her chest.


back to top