Literally Dead Book Club discussion

general > Canadians, pre-order your book through Indigo for points

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tracey (new)

Tracey | 4 comments For those Canadians who have Plum Cards through Indigo, pre-ordering the book online gives you 500 Plum Points!

message 2: by Leigh (new)

Leigh (leigholive) | 32 comments Tracey wrote: "For those Canadians who have Plum Cards through Indigo, pre-ordering the book online gives you 500 Plum Points!"

That's exactly what I did ! I didn't realize they were even having a promotion! :D

message 3: by M.A. (new)

M.A.  Wohl | 3 comments Oh did I took advantage of the 500 Plum Points thing, heehee!

message 4: by Megan (new)

Megan | 1 comments Oh awesome! Thanks!

Crystal (VanillaHearts62) (vanillahearts62) | 7 comments Thanks! Ordered!

message 6: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Tchir-Elliott (samwisethepippin) That's convinced me!

message 7: by Marlena (new)

Marlena Lang | 3 comments Hahah yup I got the email and went and bought a book!

message 8: by Charlene (new)

Charlene (scrappychar) | 31 comments Right now I just got the C.J. Tudor book with 1000 bonus points, 500 for the preorder and 500 for the ordering all books! So exciting!

message 9: by Leigh (new)

Leigh (leigholive) | 32 comments Marlena wrote: "Hahah yup I got the email and went and bought a book!"

That's what I did! :) love when they have promotions like this :D

message 10: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey Lenders | 8 comments Awesome thank you! I'm going to pre-order that right now :D

message 11: by Kate (new)

Kate | 15 comments Thanks for letting us know, this is great! But am I missing something? What is the book?

message 12: by I.D. (new)

I.D. Li (idli) | 10 comments Oh, awesome! Thank you for letting us know!

message 13: by Sjoukje (new)

Sjoukje Vandenberg (sjoukje86) | 5 comments Right when @booksandlala announced the first book i was on Indigo and preordering my copy. The 500 points on preorders is A-MAZ-ING!!!!!

message 14: by Makenzie (new)

Makenzie (naldrona) | 2 comments Thanks for the heads up! I just ordered it. :)

message 15: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (oliviaerinm) | 1 comments yess i work at Indigo and thought this was such a cool promo!