Zombie Apocalypse Role-Play discussion

New York, USA > Ice Cream Shop

Comments Showing 1-50 of 73 (73 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) (One of the best places to get food, because the freezers still work and there's still a bunch of stale ice cream toppings.)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Clair walked into the shop to get a refreshing ice cream.

message 3: by Deadpool, YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT (new)

Deadpool | 141 comments Mod
"Hell yeah! Ice cream! We better eat up though. The hoard will be here soon."

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Benji laughed. "Do we ever eat healthy stuff anymore?" She said. Then she broke off into a hacking cough.

message 5: by Deadpool, YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT (new)

As they indulge in their icy breakfast, they hear a chorus of groans. "Shit. We need to go. Now. I'll hold them off. You guys go and get back up. Bring over that badass jeep we made with all the guns and stuff." Nick pulls his handguns and exits the building.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Clair jumps up and pulls out her sword. “Whatever you say captain.”

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "You mean the one we were planning to make today?" Benji called after him. "The one that we currently do not have?"

message 8: by Deadpool, YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT (new)

"Damn it. Welp, let's try to kill our way back to the junkyard."

message 9: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 Hollis fights her way through the zombies killing most of them. she walks into the ice cream shop "you guys left me" she says putting her hair in a ponytail.

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Benji shrugged. "Well. Just so you know, my preferred pronouns are he/him now." he picked his staff up and got ready to fight. "Let's go."

message 11: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 ((why such cuss))

message 12: by Deadpool, YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT (new)

((Because. Also, I have to go soon, so we'll say I went on a supplies hunt.))

message 13: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 "*sigh* but I just got here" Hollis complains

message 14: by Deadpool, YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT (new)

"Welcome to the part Hollis. Make yourself at home, get yourself some Rocky Road." Nick smirks.

message 15: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 ((fine but I will get a better answer out of you tomorrow))

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) ((You know, you put in your own rules, quote-unquote, "No cursing beyond frick or crap." You've broken said rule how many times now?))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((I’m out))

message 18: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 Hollis rolls her eyes and pushes past Nick grumbling something

message 20: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 ((out of the RP or just you gtg))

message 21: by Deadpool, YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT (new)

"Sorry Hollis, but I saved you from completely becoming one of those nasty jerks out there, so I can be annoying if I want to. You really owe me one."

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "Stop it, Nick." Benji groans. "You can be annoying once we're sure we're not going to die."

message 23: by Deadpool, YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT (new)

"Gotcha Benji." Nick walks outside and looks around. He doesn't notice the zombie about to bite his ear off. The zombie bites. "Oh crap!" Nick swings around and bludgeons the zombie to death. "Damn it. I liked this ear. Now I have to cut it off." ((This is where I leave to go find a medical center with the tools to properly cut it off and sanitize it.))

message 24: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 Hollis grumbles some more before taking her backpack off and pulling a cloth cooler out of it and loading it with ice and ice cream. she puts the backpack on and says "owe you what. last time I checked i saved you from that hoard last week" she unraped an icecream bar and started to eat it

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "Why the heck would you have to cut off your ear?" Benji asked, spearing a zombie through the head. "Did you get bit?"

message 26: by Deadpool, YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT (new)

"Yeah. Didn't you see it? It just happened outside."

message 27: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 Hollis rummaged through her backpack "use this fast" she tossed him the antidote

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((Out of this rp))

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "Wow, Nick. Just wow." Benji swings his weapon, knocking about five zombies off to the side. "Here I am in a freaking tanktop, yet you're the one who manages to get bitten first. Real smooth."

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) ((Aww, that's too bad. Why are you leaving?))

message 31: by Deadpool, YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT (new)

"Thanks." Drinks the antidote. "I've still got to cut it though. It's barely hanging on." Pulls knife from boot pocket and chops of his ear's remains. "Anyone got bandages? The blood may attract some attention."

message 32: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 ((oh ok im sorry if I did something to offend you ●︿● ))

message 33: by Catwoman3434 (last edited Jan 23, 2020 01:15PM) (new)

Catwoman3434 "I might have some in here" Hollis reaches down in her backpack "gotcha!" she toses the bandages to nick "go sanitize it at the medic center though well keep fighting here"

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Benji smacks a nearby zombie. "We can't fight them forever. We're going to have to get through them somehow." He called.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

((No just all four of us is confusing I’ll do one on one tho))

message 36: by Deadpool, YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT (new)

((Love prefers one-on-one rp. She was just confused.))

message 37: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 "let me handle it you cant get hur-bit" Hollis corrects herself

message 38: by Deadpool, YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT (new)

"Thanks Hollis. Now I owe you one." ((I have to go to a spelling bee. Bye!))

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "Be careful, Hollis," Benji said. "Just because they can't bite you doesn't mean they can't hurt you."

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Benji punctuated his statement by stabbing a zombie in the gut. Another zombie raked its fingernails across Benji's left arm.

message 42: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 "I know," she says to both of them before charging at the hoard of zombies doing multiple flips and handsprings slicing the zombies with her daggers before the last zombie tackled her from behind"help" she mumbled under the last zombie

dagger [ain't that a kick in the head] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Benji stabbed the last zombie with a grunt of pain. The wound in his arm was deep. "We should get back to camp," he said. "I wouldn't want the others to worry."

message 44: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 "yea" Hollis brushed herself off and picked up the cooler and backpack

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'm here, Kylee!))

Isla approached the ice cream place.

message 46: by kylee, (new)

kylee,  (allmyfriends_arefictional) ((Hellow))

Jesse stumbled after her, tripping on his feet. "I can smell the ice cream already!"

message 47: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 12, 2020 08:22AM) (new)

"Me too!" Isla aid excitedly. This would be the first ice cream that she'd had since . . . it happened.

message 48: by kylee, (new)

kylee,  (allmyfriends_arefictional) He smiles and puts his hands on the door trying to open it and be a gentleman. "Um, where's the handle Isla?"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thanks for trying, Romeo!" Isla snorted sarcastically. She grabbed the door and shoved Jesse in.

((Sorry my replies are taking so long, I am busy organizing my groups. The groups I'm in are SO shrappin' disorganized. People don't capitalize things that are meant to be capitalized and spell things right. I am in the process of killing them. 😂))

message 50: by kylee, (new)

kylee,  (allmyfriends_arefictional) ((it's fine!))

Jesse holds out his hands to find a table and sits down. "I'll have a cookie dough ice cream with 3 scoops. What about you?"

« previous 1