Superhero and Villain Academy discussion

Dorms > Lilac and Kiara's Dorm

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 1965 comments Mod

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Lilac walked into the dorm and immediately flopped on her bed. She looked around, but it didn't seem like there was anyone else in the room. She shrugged. Whatever. If somebody comes in, then they'll probably freak out. She laughed at the thought, and then astral projected.

message 3: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments Kiara accidentally teleported onto the edge of a table in what she figured was her dorm. She looked around for a quick second then lost her balance and fell flat onto her face. “God, I need to get better at this for sure.” She thought as she gets up. She looks around, it was pretty nice, but she then notices a girl flopped on one of the beds, looking dead... “What in the world?” She wondered, “Was that normal? Or was her roommate dead?”

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Lilac's astral self stood in the corner, watching the other girl. Is she going to do anything or is she just going to stand there and stare at me? she wondered.

message 5: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments After her quick stage of shock, Kiara rushed over to the body and checked if the person was breathing... nope. She then tried to think back to her first aid class, what was she supposed to do again?

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) “Don’t worry, I’m fine.” A voice next to Kiara said. Lilac’s astral self was standing right next to Kiara.

message 7: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments (Sorry, I gtg to dinner now. I’ll respond when I get back.)

message 8: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments Kiara jumped up who was there? Was her dormate dead but alive somehow? "Um, okay then. Hi!" she said, a bit confused.

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "Hi!' Lilac said excitedly, waving. "I'm Lilac."

message 10: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments "Oh, hi! I'm Kiara. Nice to meet you." Kiara said and smiled.

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Lilac stuck out her hand for Kiara to shake, but then dropped it. "Sorry. I keep forgetting that people can't actually make contact with me when I'm projecting." She smiled apologetically.

message 12: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments "Oh, it's fine." Kiara said, "I'm guessing that projecting is you power right?"

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "Yep. Watch this." Lilac went back to normal, her astral self flying back into her real self. She sat up on her bed. "I'm awake!"

message 14: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments Kiara smiled, "Nice, it looks fun."

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "Yeah, it's pretty cool sometimes." Lilac says. "I can't actually do much, though. I'm not sure how I'm going to win the end-of-year battle."

message 16: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments "Well, you can spy or something." Kiara said, "That's pretty helpful right?"

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "I could," Lilac said, "but first I have to pass the final exams, and when I'm projecting I can't actually make contact with anything without immense amounts of concentration. Watch." She astral projected again and walked over to a painting on the wall. Then she threw a hard punch at it, one that would've sent the picture flying across the room. Instead, the picture just wobbled a little bit where it was hanging. "See?"

message 18: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments "Oh, thats true. But, maybe you can train a bit so you get stronger at it." Kiara said, she hadn't really thought about the final exams yet. She would definitely have to practice to pass though, she wasn't the best at using her power.

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "I can. That tiny wobble was the result of three months of hard work and training." She shook her head. "Enough about me. What's your power?"

message 20: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments “Oh.” Kiara said “that sucks.” Then at Lilac’s question she replied “oh, I have the power to teleport. Though I’m not the best at getting where I want to be all the time.”

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "Is that why you fell off a table?" Lilac asked. "Or was that you trying to fly?"'

message 22: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments “Nope, that was just me failing at teleporting.” Kiara said, “Though, I’ve definitely ended up at worse places.”

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "Ah." Lilac nods. "See, the cool thing about astral projection is that I can do it from anywhere. It's kind of like a defense mechanism. If I were to fall off a building, I could just project, wait until after I hit the ground, go back to normal, and I'd be fine." she thought about this for a moment. "I wouldn't exactly be fine, but I'd still be alive. So that's something."

message 24: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments “Hm, that sounds nice.” Kiara said, “That’s definitely pretty helpful. Except, you’d probably still get injured from falling off a building or something. But it at least works.”

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "Yep!" Lilac said cheerfully. "It works. I've tried it before."

message 26: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments “Nice, that’s something I would never try myself.” Kiara said, “Still need to master teleporting to where I want before I start jumping of buildings or anything crazy.”

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "Oh, I didn't jump off!" Lilac said. "I'm not that much of an idiot. Some kid at my old school pushed me off by accident."

message 28: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments “Oh, yikes!” Kiara said, “At least your okay!”

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "Uh-huh!" Lilac said. She bounded over to her bed and jumped on it, completing a backflip before landing on her feet. "I did it! Finally!" Then she glanced back at Kiara. "Sorry. I have a short attention span."

message 30: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments “It’s fine, I understand. Do you want to come explore the school with me for a bit instead? I haven’t really done so yet.” Kiara said, “Since I sort of just teleported here.”

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "Sounds great!" Lilac said, jumping off her bead. "Just so you know, I'm probably going to project in front of every fourth person we meet. I'd appreciate it if you played along."

message 32: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments “Yeah, that sounds fun. I don’t really mind.” Kiara said, she threw her backpack onto her bed and was ready to go.

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "Let's go!" Lilac walked out of the room with Kiara.
(where are they going?)

message 34: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments (I have no idea. Just walk threw the halls and see classes going on, maybe grabbing something to eat?)

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) (Sounds good.)

message 36: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments Kiara follows Lilac out.

message 37: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments (Lets have them go to the Meal Room first I guess.)

dagger [bing bong] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) (Great! Lots of people who are probably going to think that Lilac's dead when she does her thing! This is gonna be fun!)

message 39: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments (Yup!)