Zombie Apocalypse Role-Play discussion

New York, USA > Trailer Park

Comments Showing 1-50 of 270 (270 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Catwoman3434 (last edited Jan 23, 2020 08:02AM) (new)

Catwoman3434 Hollis grumps out of her dorm. "wait" she calls to Benji and Nick walking away, 'Hungry too" she walks over to them.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Clair come stay running from the woods. “H-help!” She shouts.

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Benji scoffs. "Everybody's hungry these days. You can come as long as you don't slow us down."

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Benji looked up to see Clair running. "What the-" she grabbed her spear and sprinted towards Clair. "Is something chasing you?"

message 5: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 "human" Hollis shakes Benji's shoulder "look!" Hollis sounds excited and points at Clair

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded. “There’s ten of them.” She pulled out her sword.

message 7: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 "stay" Hollis moves Clair "we handle" she pulls out her daggers

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Benji cursed. "You couldn't take down ten zombies on your own? That's just great!" She readied her spear and charged into them, taking down five before backing up. One tried to bite her and came dangerously close.

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) ((See, this is why you shouldn't spamclick the buttons.))

message 10: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 ((you think (ノ ̄ー ̄)ノ))

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) ((I know.))

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) ((I literally posted that 15 times.))

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Clair went after the others.

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "Aw, crap!" Benji shouted as a zombie bit down on her spear, breaking it in half. Benji growled and began fighting with double the speed she'd had before.

message 15: by Catwoman3434 (last edited Jan 23, 2020 10:06AM) (new)

Catwoman3434 Hollis jumps over the zombie and digs her daggers into its back then turns and attacks another zombie.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Clair swings her sword cutting off the head of a zombie.

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Soon, all ten of the zombies were lying on the ground. Benji turned to look at Clair. "That had better be the last of them." she said angrily.

message 18: by Catwoman3434 (last edited Jan 23, 2020 10:20AM) (new)

Catwoman3434 "done, welcome" Hollis grunts facing Clair after the zombies are defeated "hungry now" Hollis takes Benji's sleeve and drags her along to the ice cream shop

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Benji pulls out of Hollis's grasp. "I appreciate it, princess, but I need to get a new spear first. Unlike you, I'm not zombie-proof."

message 20: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 Hollis groans "fine hurry" Hollis points to Benji's trailer

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Clair rolls her eyes and goes to her trailer.

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Benji scoffs and runs back to her trailer. She comes out with a long wooden pole.

"Looks like I'm stuck with a staff until I get time to sharpen it." She says. "Let's go." She looks at Clair. "Are you gonna come?"

message 23: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 "no time. hungry now." Hollis drags Benji to the ice cream shop by her sleeve

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "Hollis." Benji says angrily. "I can walk. Stop dragging me."

message 25: by Catwoman3434 (last edited Jan 23, 2020 10:34AM) (new)

Catwoman3434 "well then do" she points to herself "hungry. now. told that." she points to Benji

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "I'm going." Benji said. She turned around. "Nick? Clair? You coming?"

message 27: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 "no. time. go. now." Hollis grumped

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Benji sighed. "Hollis." she said slowly. "We are all hungry. But I'm making sure we're all safe first."

message 30: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 ((i did i hate you ))

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) ((Why?))

message 32: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 ((cus you didn't add MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!! ノಠ_ಠノノಠ_ಠノ))

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) ((Okay whatever just roleplay)

message 34: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 "uhhhhhhhh." Hollis grumps "3 minuet that all. then go" Hollis goes and sits on a tire

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Benji goes into her trailer and grabs an energy bar. "There. Eat that." she says. "But don't expect me to give you another one."

message 36: by Catwoman3434 (last edited Jan 23, 2020 10:53AM) (new)

Catwoman3434 "fine" Hollis takes the bar and shoves it in her hoodie pocket "ill eat later."

((she doesn't become human until she eats so yea))

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "You can eat it now, Hollis. I'm tired of you grunting things at me." Benji says.

message 38: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 "fine" Hollis takes the wrapper off the bar and shoves the bar in her mouth "better" she askes with her mouth full

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) "Much." Benji says. She doesn't show it, but she's doing worse than usual. She wanted to tell someone, but didn't know who. We're stuck in an apocalypse. Even the slightest illness could get you killed. she reminded herself.

message 40: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 the red around Hollis's eyes disappeared and her bad attitude changed into a good one. she sighs and yelled, "hurry up im still hungry!"

message 41: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 Hollis walks back from the ice cream shop "ICE CREAM LIMITED TIME!!!" she shouts so that the others can hear. then she walks back to her dorm to put the ice cream in the frezzer "come on" she waves to Benji

message 42: by Deadpool, YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT (new)

Deadpool | 141 comments Mod
Nick runs over. "Damn, after this day, I just need some ice cream. Also, I am not deaf in one ear. my hearing is just fuzzy from the bandages."

message 43: by sandyboy (new)

sandyboy | 81 comments Talon enters the communal are with Lillian right behind him, he looks around to see if anyone else is around, and questions of the info he was given was correct.

message 44: by kylee (new)

kylee Lilian follows behind, holding her bag close to her. “you sure this is the right place..?” she asks.

message 45: by sandyboy (new)

sandyboy | 81 comments He dropped his pack to the ground. “Not really-“ he studied the area and the footprints. “Though it does look like there were people here at some point. Live people.”

message 46: by kylee (new)

kylee Lilian nods. “Just make sure to keep your weapon out.” she says, clutching her knife.

message 47: by sandyboy (new)

sandyboy | 81 comments “Right.” He pulled his glock out of the waistband of his pants and sat on the floor. “I ain’t standing anymore. It’s been a long day. Plus- undead are frickin loud as hell. They can’t sneak up on us.”

message 48: by kylee (new)

kylee Lilian snorts and sits down too, crossing her legs.

message 49: by sandyboy (new)

sandyboy | 81 comments “I guess we hang here till somebody shows up. We’ll give it 24 hours, if not we’ll move on”

message 50: by kylee (new)

kylee “Good idea.” Lilian lays back, resting her head against her bag and looking up to the sky.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6