Zombie Apocalypse Role-Play discussion

Trailers > C̶l̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶B̶a̶n̶e̶ and Hollis Elender

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 ((dis ok))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yea))

message 3: by Catwoman3434 (last edited Jan 23, 2020 10:05AM) (new)

Catwoman3434 Hollis was laying on her bunk. she groans and gets off her bunk. "hungry" is all she says before grabbing her daggers and her coat.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Clair stumbles into the trailer and collapses on her bed.

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Benji knocks lightly on the door. "Anybody in here?" she asks before turning to Hollis. "Who do you bunk with, anyway?"

message 6: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 "Clair," she says unlocking the door "com'on" she opens the door and walks in

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Benji follows with a laugh. "Those two have a lot of explaining to do."

message 8: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 “Ya think. One week, ONE. The can’t go without liking each other” she sighs and goes into the kitchen

message 9: by Deadpool, YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT (new)

Deadpool | 141 comments Mod
Nick walks in. "Clair? We need to talk. I'm leaving. Do you want to come?"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Clair has her earbuds in her ears and was blaring Imagination and swinging her hips as she folded her clothes.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

(Sorry redue mine))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

She spun around and ranked out her buds. “What! Wh-Why?”

message 13: by Deadpool, YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT (new)

"Everything. The people here. T-They make me feel horrible. I'm just trying to help, and all they think I'm doing is making it worse." Nick starts to tremble then stops.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

She walks to him and puts her hand on his cheek. “Hey.” She says softly. “That’s not true. They know your making it better. They need you. I need you. They need us.”

message 15: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 Hollis knock on the door "hey Clair i-im back" she begins to unlock the door

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((Not yet!!! Their not making out!! He hasn’t even kissed her))

message 17: by Deadpool, YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT (new)

Nick leans in and kisses her. "I know. I'll be back later. I love you."

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Benji walked up to Hollis. "Hey, I'm about to leave. See you." She looks at the trailer door and laughs. "Wonder what they're doing in there?"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((Wait))

Clair grips his jacket before he can leave. “No. Your not. Not yet.” She said before crashing her lips to his.

message 20: by Catwoman3434 (last edited Jan 27, 2020 12:37PM) (new)

Catwoman3434 Hollis walks in "NU UH NOT IN MY TRAILER NOT IF I HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT IT" she rolls up her sleeves a pulls the two apart then conners nick "let me tell you something, you say your gonna leave and then don't but the thing is you cussed and told Jesse to LEAVE. so how about you go before I get out my knives" she points to the door holding back tears

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Benji peeks in the doorway. "Oh, snap. Hollis. You just ruined the moment."

message 22: by Deadpool, YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT (last edited Jan 27, 2020 12:41PM) (new)

Nick stands his ground until Hollis slices at him and rips his shirt, revealing a large scar and many bruises. ((Sorry for the graphics.))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Clair grunts as she’s pulled away from Nick. “Hey what the...” then Hollis talks. Clair’s eyes widen when she is finished. “As if. You and your half zombie ass can’t do anything without us.”

message 24: by Deadpool, YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT (new)

As Clair begins to take of Nick's shirt to find out what happened, she finds he had been severely cut and beaten with a bat by someone outside of the camp.

message 25: by Catwoman3434 (last edited Jan 27, 2020 12:44PM) (new)

Catwoman3434 ((waiiiiiitttt i didnt cut him kay))

"JUST LEAVE!!" she grabs him by his jacket and shoves him out the door with tears running down her cheeks. "never show face here again" she slams the door in his face

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Clair pushes Hollis and runs out the door. “Nick!” She says falling into his arms.

message 27: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 "and you" she turns to Clair "I can do just fine if you have a problum. you can join him and die" she storms off to the kitchen

message 28: by kylee, (new)

kylee,  (allmyfriends_arefictional) ((wow))

message 29: by dagger [et in arcadia ego] (last edited Jan 27, 2020 12:47PM) (new)

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Then Benji bursts in. "If you speak to my girlfriend like that again I swear to all my ancestors that you are going to have a very personal conversation with my spear." She says, glaring daggers at Clair.

message 30: by Deadpool, YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT (new)

Tears begin to roll down Nick's face as he leaves the camp. "They're going to do it. They're going to kill me." Nick leaves the camp and heads to what he plans to make his new home.

message 31: by Deadpool, YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT (new)

"Clair, let's go. I have an idea."

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Clair pushes Hollis and runs out the door. “Nick!” When she doesn’t see him she collapse on the ground and sobs.

message 33: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 Hollis sinks down into the pantry crying "he deserves this" she reminds herself

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

(Waaaait this is confusing!!!!! This why I do 1x1... ok this was the last post...Clair, let's go. I have an idea."))
She takes his hand. “What are we going to do?”

message 35: by Deadpool, YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT (new)

"Clair! Those bitches! Traitors. Come on. We need to go. They are going to kill us."

message 36: by Catwoman3434 (last edited Jan 27, 2020 12:52PM) (new)

Catwoman3434 Hollis sits in the pantry crying all this over a stupid machine she thinks

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Clair looks back with tears in her eyes. “B-But. Their all we have.” She sobs.

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Benji puts her hand on her forehead. "Oh, great. Now there are tears. That's just..." she groans and heads back to her trailer. Her thoughts were screaming at her.

Nick just freaking left!
Good riddance.
No, you idiot! The more of us there are the more likely we are to survive!
He can die for all I care.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

((Are Hollis and Benji gay?))

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) ((Well, Benji's gender-fluid and Hollis is pansexual. So yes and no at the same time.))

message 41: by Deadpool, YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT (new)

"They're not all we have. We have each other. They'll do just fine without us."

message 42: by Catwoman3434 (last edited Jan 27, 2020 12:59PM) (new)

Catwoman3434 Hollis just sat there
what have I done.
their both going to die
she hangs her head in defeat

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Benji walks in next to Hollis. "Hey. I'm going to the Empire State building. Gonna re-kill some zombies, get my anger out." Her face is an emotionless mask, like it usually is when she's upset. "You coming?"

message 44: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 Hollis jumps up and wipes away her tears "y-yeah sure" she didn't often cry in front of people

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Clair sadly follows Nick. She wasn’t happy right now with their relationship. It felt empty. She felt like he was too dominant and didn’t care about her or her opinion.

message 46: by Deadpool, YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT (new)

"Clair, stay. I can tell. You don't want to leave. They want me gone, not you. I love you, and maybe I'll see you again sometime."

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

“No.” She said grabbing his wrist. “I don’t want to. I want you. I love you. I can’t just leave you. Please. Let me go. It will be us. Always.”

message 48: by Deadpool, YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTT (new)

Nick takes her hand and kisses her. They walk out together.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((Let’s make our own thread))

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Benji walked into the trailer. She sat down on one of the beds and sighed, running a hand through her short hair. "What the hell?" She whispered quietly to nobody in particular.