Detect Secrets Role-Play discussion

In the Academy > Class #1: 7:00 AM

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Directions:

Down the main hall, past the "cafeteria", 1st turn on your right.

A place to RP when you are being a bed-head and don't want to be a detective in the morning.....but you have too;]

message 2: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 | 642 comments Iris walked down the hall with a small black backpack on her shoulder. in her hoodie pocket was a pen, some lead, and a pocket knife (never know when it could come in handy) in her left hand was her sketchbook

message 3: by (new)

​ (dragomania) | 641 comments Mod
Incognito walked down the hallway to class he had a pencil, a knife (in case someone wanted him to take of his hood) and a notebook

message 4: by Catwoman3434 (last edited Jan 26, 2020 10:46AM) (new)

Catwoman3434 | 642 comments Iris knew she was late, it didn't bother her, she didn't care if she was here or not. then when iris reached the door to her class she didn't knock instead she just walked right in. overhearing what the teacher was asking the class she answered as soon as she walked in," the baker did it" she said finding an empty chair

message 5: by (new)

Incognito looked up from the seat he had taken, she had solved that unusually fast

message 6: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 | 642 comments Iris sat in the empty seat not paying any attention to the eyes staring at her but listening to the next riddle

message 7: by (last edited Jan 26, 2020 10:53AM) (new)

The teacher gave the riddle "A guy and his wife went to the store and left their three children at home. When they returned, all of his children where dead. The au pair said she was reading the newspaper. The maid said she was making the beds, and the butler said he was putting away the groceries. Who did it?"

message 8: by (new)

{sorry if there's any confusion I edited my comment}

message 9: by (new)

Incognito smiled under his hood and raised his hand

message 10: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 | 642 comments (it's fine)

Iris didn't wait to be called on "the butler, he didn't have groceries to put away" she said as people were getting out paper to solve the riddle

message 11: by (new)

Incognito smiled even wider he was glad she had given the answer because
1. He didn't have to talk
and
2. He leaned about how fast she was at answering and solving riddles

message 12: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 | 642 comments Iris kept a straight face as she propped up her feet on the desk in front of her. she waited for the teacher to flip through her note cards to find the next riddle

message 13: by (new)

{can you find the next riddle?}

message 14: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 | 642 comments (kk)

message 15: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 | 642 comments "A man is lying dead in a field. Next to him there is an unopened package. There is no other creature in the field. How did he die?" the teacher askes. Iris agin doesn't wait "the package was a parachute that the man couldn't open" she answers fast
(her brain starts thinking 12.284 seconds before the average human brain, how she can answer so fast, also why these guys wanted her)

message 16: by (new)

Incognito admired her speed

message 17: by (new)

He asked her "A limo driver is going the wrong way down a one way street. He goes past four police officers along the way, yet none of them stop him. One even smiled and waved. Why didn’t the police stop him?"

message 18: by Catwoman3434 (last edited Jan 26, 2020 11:24AM) (new)

Catwoman3434 | 642 comments the teacher flipped through her cards, she didn't have riddles so dismissed the class. Iris got her backpack and started to leave. "It was a funeral service" Iris in a matter of seconds she faced him

message 19: by (new)

"The answer was he was walking but I guess that works" Incognito replied smiling

message 20: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 | 642 comments "you said it wrong it was one took off his hat and saluted" she corrects

message 21: by (new)

"That's not the one I remembered but sure"

message 22: by Catwoman3434 (last edited Jan 26, 2020 11:29AM) (new)

Catwoman3434 | 642 comments "well that's the one I remember" Iris shrugged picking up her sketchbook flicking a piece of hair out of her face

message 23: by (new)

"Okay then" Incognito shrugged

message 24: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 | 642 comments Iris started to walk out the door but before she did she called "next time try and stump me" she walked out of the class opening her sketchbook and rough sketching the boy in the hood

message 25: by (new)

Incognito started to get mad but then he remembered emotions clouded the truth and the truth was what he wanted

message 26: by (new)

{In case your wondering yes I'm trying to make him creepy}

message 27: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 | 642 comments (Truth about what? Iris's past?)

message 28: by (new)

{creepy factor rule #1 reveal nothing}

message 29: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 | 642 comments (lol move to 2nd class?)

message 30: by (new)

{sure! do they have all the same classes?}

message 31: by Catwoman3434 (new)

Catwoman3434 | 642 comments (probly)

message 32: by Aҽɾιαʅ (new)

Aҽɾιαʅ Dყɳαɱιƈ (fairiefox14) Harper walked into the dark classroom and stopped; grumbling when she realized she slept in...again.

message 33: by Everwing (new)

Everwing (riadragona) | 112 comments Ria begins breaking a lot of regular pens, the ink covering her like blood from a murderer.

message 34: by zaide [...moss] (new)

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) Ruth walked into the classroom. The jacket she was wearing was a size too small, but it was the best she had. She looked around, and her eyes landed on Ria. "Did you murder somebody or something?" she asks. There's a faint trace of a Georgia accent in her voice.

(The jacket: https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=... )

message 35: by Everwing (new)

Everwing (riadragona) | 112 comments "No, just like breaking pens," Ria said, wiping off the ink.

message 36: by zaide [...moss] (new)

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) "Ah. I never got into that habit." Ruth said, sitting in a chair.

message 37: by Everwing (new)

Everwing (riadragona) | 112 comments "But, then again, I only do it when I sense an ink monster in the same room as me..." Ria muttered, her eyes glowing.

message 38: by zaide [...moss] (new)

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) "Umm... okay." Ruth said, walking away and sitting at a desk. That wasn't the weirdest thing she'd ever seen.

message 39: by Everwing (new)

Everwing (riadragona) | 112 comments She rolled her eyes backward, turning on her Ink Vision. She looked at every person and saw that bits of a reddish color scattered across Ruth, but not fully; she was a Half-ink!
(Let's roll with it, pretend she never knew[and probably won't] it)

message 40: by zaide [...moss] (new)

zaide [...moss] (fireflyinthedark) ((Heck, maybe that's why Ruth was kicked out of her house. If you read her bio, she was homeless for 13 years.))

message 41: by Everwing (new)

Everwing (riadragona) | 112 comments (Ok, a canon reason is odd, but works! Uw0

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Jasmine ran into her first class.

message 43: by Everwing (new)

Everwing (riadragona) | 112 comments (the class is over)