Horror Aficionados discussion

The Audio Zone > Lullabies for Suffering: Tales of Addiction Horror -ACX Codes Available

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mark (new)

Mark Matthews (xmarkm) | 256 comments Lullabies for Suffering Tales of Addiction Horror by Caroline Kepnes

Lullabies for Suffering: Tales of Addiction Horror is now available on audiobook. I'm excited to offer codes to download free copies for your review. Respond here, or email WickedRunPress@gmail.com.

Lullabies for Suffering: Tales of Addiction Horror is an anthology of award-winning writers and features:

CAROLINE KEPNES, author of You and Hidden Bodies
KEALAN PATRICK BURKE, author of Sour Candy and Kin
MERCEDES M YARDLEY, author of Pretty Little Dead Girls
JOHN FD TAFF, author of The Fearing
MARK MATTHEWS, author of Milk-Blood
GABINO IGLESIAS, author of Coyote Songs

*check it out on amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07Z5FXFJB

Six stories: three novellas, three novelettes, written by a powerful list of talent, all featuring the insidious nature of addiction--damaged humans craving for highs and wholeness but finding something more tragic and horrific on the other side.

"Chilling. Thought-provoking."
~The Library Journal, (Starred Review)

"A plunge into the agony and the ecstasy, the inescapable nightmare of addiction.." ~ALMA KATSU, author of The Deep and The Hunger

destiny ♡⚔♡ [howling libraries] (howlinglibraries) | 87 comments Hey Mark! I actually bought a physical copy of LULLABIES but I'm hearing so much good stuff about the audio formatting that I would love to listen to it alongside visually reading it, if you're interested in that (totally fine if you'd like to save the audio copy for someone who doesn't already have access to the collection, though, so I wouldn't be offended at all if you say no!).

message 3: by Mark (new)

Mark Matthews (xmarkm) | 256 comments destiny ♡⚔♡ wrote: "Hey Mark! I actually bought a physical copy of LULLABIES but I'm hearing so much good stuff about the audio formatting that I would love to listen to it alongside visually reading it, if you're int..."

Hi there! Certainly. Just sent you a message.

destiny ♡⚔♡ [howling libraries] (howlinglibraries) | 87 comments Mark wrote: "destiny ♡⚔♡ wrote: "Hey Mark! I actually bought a physical copy of LULLABIES but I'm hearing so much good stuff about the audio formatting that I would love to listen to it alongside visually readi..."

Thank you! :D

message 5: by Latasha (new)

Latasha (latasha513) | 10838 comments Mod
Hi Mark, i'd love a US code if you have any left.

message 6: by John (new)

John (jrd1st) I have it already, but thanks anyway!

message 7: by Mark (new)

Mark Matthews (xmarkm) | 256 comments destiny ♡⚔♡ wrote: "Mark wrote: "destiny ♡⚔♡ wrote: "Hey Mark! I actually bought a physical copy of LULLABIES but I'm hearing so much good stuff about the audio formatting that I would love to listen to it alongside v..."

I do Latasha! About to message you with a code and link. thanks!