Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

General Fiction > Connie Undone - A Novel

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristine (new)

Kristine Brown | 3 comments Connie Undone, my first novel, officially comes out on March 1st. But you can pre-order it on Amazon for $18.99. Here's the link:

https://www.amazon.com/Connie-Undone-...

If you’d like a pre-ordered, signed copy, send me a message. I’ll send you a paperback for $12, if you’re a U.S. resident. If you’re outside of the United States and would like a copy, let me know, and we’ll work something out!

I’ve decided to challenge myself by writing a poem for the first 250 purchasers of Connie Undone. I’ll write the poem on the subject of your choice. Include the subject along with your mailing information if you are buying a copy from me. If you prefer to buy books on Amazon, just send me a screenshot as proof of purchase, and I’ll get started on your poem!

Lastly, if anyone would like to review this novel in exchange for a free PDF or mailed paperback (also free), let me know!

- Kristine

message 2: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Bannister (mommybannister) | 75 comments I am interested in reviewing the Book. Can I get a physical copy

message 3: by Kristine (new)

Kristine Brown | 3 comments Nicole wrote: "I am interested in reviewing the Book. Can I get a physical copy"

Lovely! Yes, I can get you a physical copy, but you would receive it sometime in the second or third week of February. Would that be alright? Thank you for your interest!

message 4: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Bannister (mommybannister) | 75 comments Yes it would

message 5: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Bannister (mommybannister) | 75 comments My address is 237 west 5th street apartment B Richland center,wi 53581

message 6: by Kristine (new)

Kristine Brown | 3 comments Thank you so much for your address. I have put it into my spreadsheet and will send a copy out to you as soon as it's ready.

Just for your privacy, you might want to edit your post to remove the address. Thank you, Nicole!