Superhero and Villain Academy discussion

Start Here > Character Tracker

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 1965 comments Mod
We're going to track our characters here. If you have a approved character please put the name down here. Your mod, serenity

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Marty Quinn

message 3: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (last edited Feb 22, 2020 02:42PM) (new)

SERENITY
Serenity
Eva
Emika
Gala
Ivy
William
Wesley
Artemis

POTATOES UNITE
Lozabe
Lilac

CAMI
Willow
Hiemal
Vie
Otis

KYLEE
Rhys
Emmarie

BIRDSONG
Tayah
Ita

DISNEY WORLD
Kiara
Ashlyn
Destiny

MERP
Lykos
Ahiko
Ranko

PANCAKE PANIC
Eloise
Lucien
Edith

MANINBLUE12
Quincy

DRAGON
Kinko

SANDYBOY
Flint
Samantha

SHAYANA
Asher
Liberty
Biana

KANOMI
Kara
Paris

DRAGONMANIA
Ashari
Alexandria

GEOFLAME
Turnip
Cecilia
Orfeo

DAZAI
Dazai

IMADOR
Katherine

CATSLIKEWAFFLES
Reese
Alica

message 4: by kylee, (new)

kylee,  (allmyfriends_arefictional) I also have Emmarie

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) | 51 comments Ita Sharamun

message 6: by sandyboy (new)

sandyboy | 513 comments I have Flint

message 7: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

Added, you can continue to use him ow

message 8: by Merp, Mod of Duel Practices (new)

Merp | 233 comments Mod
I also have Ranpo, if he gets approved that is ^^

geoflame || inactive :( (ummmmmmmmmmm) | 362 comments I have Turnip, Orfeo, and Cecilia

message 10: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

I haven't see orfeo or Cecilia could you repost them please

message 12: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

ok

message 13: by geoflame || inactive :( (last edited Feb 03, 2020 08:15AM) (new)

geoflame || inactive :( (ummmmmmmmmmm) | 362 comments Cecilia Aldebrandi
Power: can shift people's attention
Good
Supervillain Name: (she hasn't decided yet. is that okay?)
How she found her power out: when she was very little she wished that the teacher would not call on her. The teacher ignored her. And so did everybody else for the rest of the day.
Family: Ilenia Aldebrandi (mother), Dionisio Aldebrandi (father), Orfeo (half-brother)
Flaw: every day she wakes up and is either very difficult to notice or very difficult to ignore. Because of this, she has to spend part of her energy neutralizing this effect when she is around people, making her power more tiring to use, so she only uses it when she needs to.
History: Cecilia's mother split from her father when she was 5 years old. After that, she had a relatively peaceful life, although when her powers kicked in it became a little bit more stressful.
Other: She loves cats and is kenophobic (she has a fear of voids or endless nothing). She plain colour t-shirts and big denim jackets over jorts and patterned tights. She likes music and plays the pan flute (aka reed pipe). She's very family-oriented and protective of her family, whether it's her blood family or her chosen family (close friends). She's somewhat easily angered, however, so if you get on her bad side, she's likely to hold a grudge. That being said, she would never choose pride over doing the right thing.

Orfeo Aldebrandi
Evil
Power: tech manipulation
Villain Name: Phantasmagoria
How he found his powers: His father was yelling at him and the tv went static, then red and emitted noises similar to that of a crying child for 12 minutes before shutting off complete.
History: His father had him while married to a woman who was not Orfeo's mother. After that woman divorced him, he remarried to Orfeo's mother. They were okay for several years, but when Orfeo was 7 his mother walked out on them. After that, his father's drinking habit became an addiction, and his father took to screaming at him regularly. After his powers were revealed, his father treated him as subhuman, ignoring him most of the time, but beating him whenever he was too much too ignore. Eventually, a neighbour called the cops and Orfeo's father was arrested. Orfeo was put into foster care, where he lives now with his loving foster parents. However, his childhood was enough to solidify a permanent bitter resentment of adults in him.
Flaw: When he's upset, distressed, or distracted, he has a tendency to project his thoughts and feelings onto the nearest screen, giving insight into his location and/or weaknesses to enemies. Additionally, he feels pain if tech is severely damaged near him. If someone cracks their phone, it's like getting a really bad papercut. If someone punches their computer screen it's like being punched in the shoulder.
Other: Shoulder length coffee-brown hair, round eyes (grey, vaguely resemble static), lean build, wears oversized hoodies and black skinny jeans with Doc Martens. He's just your classic edgelord. Except he's actually pretty nice and not really that edgy he just looks and sounds edgy. He likes electronic/dance music and 80's punk-rock/skater punk.

message 14: by mugs (new)

mugs I have one called Otis

message 15: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

That's 4 characters

message 16: by mugs (new)

mugs Serenity wrote: "That's 4 characters"

Yeah, I requested another character in the character request before making it and I made it a boy because we don't have many of them.

message 17: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

ok. a small thing though is that he's 14 but been at the academy for 2 years

message 18: by mugs (new)

mugs I can edit that! Sorry!

message 19: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

ok, I trust you to change it

message 20: by mugs (new)

mugs I changed it, do you want me to re-post the new template so that you can check it?

message 21: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

sure

message 22: by mugs (new)

mugs Okay!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

I have Naomi

message 24: by Dazai (new)

Dazai | 50 comments I'm not exactly sure what this is, but I have Dazai?

message 25: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

ok

message 26: by sandyboy (new)

sandyboy | 513 comments I have Sam

message 27: by That Snail Kiddo (new)

That Snail Kiddo (Azra) (thatsnailkiddo) | 549 comments I've got Eloise, Lucien, and Edith

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

I also have Melonie

message 29: by Catslikewaffles (new)

Catslikewaffles | 140 comments Reese Owens

message 30: by Catslikewaffles (new)

Catslikewaffles | 140 comments Alicia Cooper

message 31: by Limmy-Sama!! (new)

Limmy-Sama!! (limthium) | 117 comments Yrvys Lume

Didnt see this thread xD