Superhero and Villain Academy discussion

Requests > Relationship Request

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (last edited Feb 11, 2020 11:27AM) (new)

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 1965 comments Mod
Freinds, rivals, boyfriends, girlfriends request them here

Please put

Name
Personality

message 2: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (last edited Feb 13, 2020 01:24PM) (new)

There are a few levels
Enemies
TBD
Dating
Married( I don't think we'll ever use that one)

Serenity and Rhy- TBD
Eva and Jordan- TBD
Marty- Open
William and Kara-TBD
Flint and Kara- TBD
Liberty- Open
Lozabe- Open
Biana and Mori- Dating
Tayah- OPen
Ita- Open
Sapphire- Open

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (pls no more group invs) (birdsong231) | 51 comments
Tayah Senju - Female Romantic - Open
My only requirement is for the person to be on the light side.

Ita Sharamun - Male - Romantic - Open
She must have a loud and energetic personality, and adore cats. She needs to be a part of the light side, as well. I would prefer her to have a power with something to do with water, but if it can't happen, something similar.

message 4: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

Biana and Mori!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Firestar/Leon/Akuma/Kratos/Satan The devil has arose from within me beware for this is real wrote: "waddya think shayna"

Sorry for late reply!! SURE!!! :D

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Yay!!! So, Biana and Mori!!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Haha yes!!

Firestar/Aidoneus/Leon Leader Of The Shadowhunters (cowanla885) | 49 comments shall we get started? and if so where? cuz they have to meet and all that stuff

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Firestar/Leon/Akuma/Kratos/Satan The devil has arose from within me beware for this is real wrote: "shall we get started? and if so where? cuz they have to meet and all that stuff"

Okay, but I'm so sorry but I can't tonight!! Sorry!! Hopefully we can rp later??

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Firestar/Leon/Akuma/Kratos/Satan The devil has arose from within me beware for this is real wrote: "sure"

Thanks for being understanding!!

message 16: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 469 comments Paris is looking for a BF

message 17: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

Requirments?

message 18: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 469 comments Same as Kara, but a baddie

message 19: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

kk

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Firestar/Leon/Akuma/Kratos/Satan The devil has arose from within me beware for this is real wrote: "shayna u there?"

Yep. Sorry for not replying!

geoflame || inactive :( (ummmmmmmmmmm) | 362 comments Orfeo - 14 - M
Whoever it is should probably be pretty patient. Also, it would make the most sense if they were evil. I kind of want it to be Edith but like...

Firestar/Aidoneus/Leon Leader Of The Shadowhunters (cowanla885) | 49 comments Shayna--Amen2Rain wrote: "Firestar/Leon/Akuma/Kratos/Satan The devil has arose from within me beware for this is real wrote: "shayna u there?"

Yep. Sorry for not replying!"

its ok you dont have to apologize, where do you want to get started

Firestar/Aidoneus/Leon Leader Of The Shadowhunters (cowanla885) | 49 comments Shayna how do you want to get this relationship with mori startee

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Firestar/Leon/Kratos (call me anything you like just dont call me later for dinner) wrote: "Shayna how do you want to get this relationship with mori startee"

Ummm........dunno?

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

*thinking*

Firestar/Aidoneus/Leon Leader Of The Shadowhunters (cowanla885) | 49 comments Lemme rephrase that where should it start? Cuz I think it should be complex yet simple

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Um........let me see where some places are.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Park? Canyon?

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Anywhere? Hahaha

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Hewo???? Hello?? Haha, no I'm not trying to be impatient haha.

I don't know what time zone ur in but for me it's very late hahahahaa. I'm SO SORRY! I'll come back here tommorow around 4:30 pm by CST time! I only had about 40 mins today ;[ If we rp earlier I won't have to keep cutting you off which I feel SO bad about. See you tommorow!!

Firestar/Aidoneus/Leon Leader Of The Shadowhunters (cowanla885) | 49 comments That's fine I live in Tennessee an it's twenty after twelve am here

message 33: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

Guys, you have 3 options

1) Fid a place that isn't in use
2) Let me make a request RP for you
3) Let me make a date for you

Firestar/Aidoneus/Leon Leader Of The Shadowhunters (cowanla885) | 49 comments I was thinking the cafeteria where she possibly trips and he catches her and cue romance

message 35: by Miss Taco (last edited Feb 13, 2020 01:17PM) (new)

Miss Taco (killer_instinctu3u) Sapphire~Female~Evil~Requirements: He needs to be able to make her feel loved, spend time with her, learn to give her space when she wants it, make sure she's always okay~She's social, self-conscious, rude (at times)~Open

Did I do it correctly?

message 36: by mugs (new)

mugs There isn't an incorrect way to do it, so yeah! You may want to add if she's good or evil though?????

message 37: by Miss Taco (new)

Miss Taco (killer_instinctu3u) oop- I fixed it

message 38: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

Alright then! BTW Serenhys was forced by the zFangirls

message 39: by mugs (new)

mugs Serenity wrote: "Alright then! BTW Serenhys was forced by the zFangirls"

(view spoiler)