Superhero and Villain Academy discussion

Start Here > Claim a power

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (last edited Feb 12, 2020 04:33AM) (new)

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 1965 comments Mod
SERENITY
Mind reading
future seeing
mesmerist
dead powers
weather control
song
elements
shadow light
telekenisis

NOAH
Empathy

CAMI
Resitance
talk to plants
wind control
goo powers

LOVE IS ALL YOU NEED
Fire manipulation
Lightning
Force Fields
Changinng the shape of the object

BIRDSONG
Were-cat
Black Pheonix

KYLEE
Pocket demensions
Able to look like one's ideal beauty

DISNEY WORLD
Teleportation
Force Fields
Able to change the shape of objects

EVA
Phasing

POTATOES UNITE
Shadow Illusions
Seperatio of body and soul

SOPHIE
Tracking people

SANDYBOY
Selfhealing

SHAYANA
Electric shocks
Karate
Super speed

IMADOR
Hypnosis

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

What about tracking people for Naomi

message 3: by sandyboy (new)

sandyboy | 513 comments I’ve got Self-healing or quick recovery, whatever you want to call it

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Since I'm a mod, Serenity, can I edit your post and put my powers in?

message 5: by mugs (new)

mugs Mods can't edit other people's posts, it's weird like that. There should be something that you can check to let other mods edit posts though!

message 6: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

I would prefer not because I like to keep track and it's a tad rude to change what others say

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Serenity wrote: "I would prefer not because I like to keep track and it's a tad rude to change what others say"

Agreed. My bad!! Sorry and thank you!!!

message 9: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

ok hope you like my story

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes I'm reading right now!!!!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Btw I have:
Super speed
Electric Shocks
Super fast Karate

message 12: by sandyboy (new)

sandyboy | 513 comments If i build a character with illusion magic would that be good?

message 13: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

no, we already have an illusionst

message 14: by mugs (new)

mugs Could you add that I have a character with goo powers? He can surround himself in goo.

message 15: by sandyboy (new)

sandyboy | 513 comments Okay, how about someone who can absorb energy and use it to hit things. Like kinetic energy transference

message 16: by mugs (new)

mugs sandyboy wrote: "Okay, how about someone who can absorb energy and use it to hit things. Like kinetic energy transference"

I think someone made a character like that?

message 17: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

taken

message 18: by sandyboy (new)

sandyboy | 513 comments I don’t see anything like it. So basically they would be able to take the force of whatever hit them and internalize it and use it to hit something with that equal force.

message 19: by mugs (new)

mugs If you need help you can go to the "I can't think of a power!" topic?

message 20: by sandyboy (new)

sandyboy | 513 comments ok

message 21: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

I know Edith already made. Also, I made a topic called help. if you have a bad day talk about it there

message 22: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments Serenity, it sort of bothers me that you allow everyone else to only have 3 characters, sometimes a few more. But then, you have like 9 characters. I understand that you’re the moderator of this group. But it isn’t that fair. Just because your I guess a ‘higher class/rank’ then the rest of us, doesn’t really mean that you get more advantages. I don’t know if anyone else really cares, but this is something that has REALLY been bothering me about this group for a while now.

message 23: by sandyboy (new)

sandyboy | 513 comments i agree

message 24: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

Hey Disney World!
Thank you SO much for calling unfair. I really appreciate the insult. Secondly, a lot of my characters are simply to even out the boy to girl ratio. I also really like the fact you implied I abuse my power. If you would like another character you may do so provided it's a by to even the ratio out. I also plan on get ridding some of my characters as some are purely for the use of the storyline I'm on. I truly enjoy being insulted, by someone I considered a friend

Serenity

message 25: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments Serenity, It wasn’t mean to be an insult. I was just calling out a small problem I found. I wasn’t rude whatsoever. I was trying to be as nice as possible to address this problem. Though, your comment was more of an insult. You purposely called me out on insulting you. I don’t appreciate that either.

~Disney

Also, my REAL friends would know I am usually called Disney, not Disney World.

message 26: by That Snail Kiddo (new)

That Snail Kiddo (Azra) (thatsnailkiddo) | 549 comments Serenity, there's a difference between insulting someone, and pointing out a flaw in what someone is doing.

message 27: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

Yes I know Disney World, that's why I DIDN'T call you that. You literally wrote that. You wrote that I wasn't fair and then tried to deflect the blame on me when I just wrote what you wrote in my sight. You may have tried to be nice but it didn't come out the same way.

message 28: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

Also, I have decided that after the final battle, I may need to focus on my school work and shut the group down. Not sure yet but I'm going into high school and that's when things get rough

message 29: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (last edited Feb 06, 2020 05:40PM) (new)

If you wish Disney World, I will get rid of Emika happy?

message 30: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments Well, maybe we both see things differently. Fire fights with fire after all.

message 31: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments You do what you want.

message 32: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments And, there is no need to shut the group down. Just leave somebody else in charge to keep the group running. People do enjoy RPing here from what I have seen.

message 33: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

Fair. I still want to be friends. Maybe after I've cooled down. There is aslo a healing option for the peace lovers

message 34: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments You do you.

message 35: by sandyboy (new)

sandyboy | 513 comments I don’t see why you should shut the group down?? Maybe you simply pass the torch on to someone else? You don’t have to control things all the time Serenity.
I get that you’re young and you will make impulsive decisions, and perhaps you have a victimization complex, but you don’t need to lash out at others like that.
Maybe you should take a small break and think a few things over and address the issue rationally. Disney brings up a good point, and I think the most mature thing to do would be to allow yourself to see your own flaw, and fix the problem! That way no one gets mad and we can all move on.
If you keep making yourself the victim, no one will be able to reason with you and you can’t be a good moderator.
I’m not insulting you, I’m understanding that we’re all human and that constructive criticism is a super helpful thing!! Maybe you could consider taking the advice Disney is trying to offer.
Thanks, :)

message 36: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

Because I keep getting insulted here SandyBoy. You have literally just called me impulsive, and controlling. Maybe I want to make my own choices.

message 37: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

Maybe the reason I want to shut the group down is because this group was not how I imagined it. Maybe I just want to not do this anymore and just quit. Maybe I want to try to forget everything that was said to me by doing so.

GTG
Serenity

message 38: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World | 113 comments It’s just suggestions, everyone has their flaws. They need to except them, then try to fix them the best they can. It’s life. It sucks, but it’s life.

message 39: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

Thank you for your input

message 40: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

I will take them into thinking and try to be a better MOD.

message 41: by Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (last edited Feb 07, 2020 02:23AM) (new)

Birdsong231ԑ̮̑ঙ (birdsong231) | 51 comments
When you read the comments and you get irritated because you have had to go through harassment for almsot everything you do for over six years on GR because of your inactivity... ANYWHO. Time to mention a little bit of how life works.

I deal with this all the time in my online and real life. It's horrible to deal with... I'm extremely sensitive in all emotions. This situation of this thread above my post here? It will help you grow as a person. We're all growing. You can't expect us to get everything right and everything done on time. I've never expected that from someone, due to my current living situation.

I know how to deal with and tell the difference between insult and pointing out something on this site. In a different group, so many of the members are disrespecting me and my fellow mods. I snapped and decided to finally put my foot down to repeat that most of us are in high school. We also have family, mental health, and so much more. Real life is more important than the internet, and young people need to understand this. I've been harassed about my inactivity on this site for years now. My reasons for it? I have school. I have family. I have mental health. I've been grieving for so many years I can't remember how long it's been since I haven't cried over them. And lately, I've nearly cut myself on multiple occasions because of all the emotional pain. I have a life.

I've learned that you can never truly understand the importance of focusing on yourself until you have been in a life threatening situation. I have epilepsy, and in grade nine I had seizures every single day and night. It never stopped. The stress and being ignored because of my difficulty is what could've gotten me into a seriously dangerous seizure. When they finally payed attention to my eyes and shaking after, what, three months? They got me a home bound teacher for the rest of the year.

I never told anyone on Goodreads because I had a strong feeling that no one would care. Because that's how younger people act towards me when I'm inactive and a moderator.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Birdsong231 [ Hawkfrost | Shani | Tayah ] wrote: " When you read the comments and you get irritated because you have had to go through harassment for almsot everything you do for over six years on GR because of your inactivity... ANYWHO. Time to m..."

Sorry if this sounds blunt, but thank you for bringing up those points. Many people don't understand that life isn't just staring at a screen all day. You can do so many more get things than just play video games, or go on social media, or all those other 'fun' activities. There isn't a better place to learn things than in real life, and online for some people is just a place to hide. You need to get up and LIVE!

message 43: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

I was suicidal ntil people here showed me that they cared

message 44: by Imador (new)

Imador (someoneoncered) | 27 comments Hi serenity!
Hypnosis power (Katherine’s)

message 45: by Catslikewaffles (new)

Catslikewaffles | 140 comments The power to see through walls (Reese)

message 46: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

ok

message 47: by S M I T E (new)

S M I T E Can I claim Geokinesis?

Z ||Frypans, who knew!|| (spn_fan) | 20 comments Speed (Z)

message 49: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

yes and yes

message 50: by Firestar/Aidoneus/Leon Leader Of The Shadowhunters (last edited Apr 16, 2020 10:11AM) (new)

Firestar/Aidoneus/Leon Leader Of The Shadowhunters (cowanla885) | 49 comments lycanthropy and fire summoning mix if possible