Cincinnati Vine Book Club discussion

About > Meet the group members

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Julia (new)

Julia Fowler  | 31 comments Mod
Introduce yourself! Let us know where you're from, what part of town you live in now, and what your all-time favorite book or author is!

message 2: by Julia (new)

Julia Fowler  | 31 comments Mod
I'm Julia! I'm originally from Chicago and now I live in Mt. Washington in Cincinnati. My favorite book is One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabrielle Garcia Marquez.

message 3: by Missy (new)

Missy Gleisser | 5 comments I'm Missy, and I'm from a little bit of everywhere. I've been in Cincinnati for almost two years and I live in East Walnut Hills. When I graduated from my Hillel rabbi's husband gifted me a copy of The Alchemist, which I remember loving. Definitely need to re-read it.

message 4: by michaela (new)

michaela stadiem (hellomichaela) hi! i’m michaela. i grew up on a farm in north central kansas and moved to cincinnati almost a year ago. i currently live near hyde park & super close to joseph beth ♥️ — my favorite place to go on the weekends! i love so many books — harry potter was a huge part of my childhood (and adulthood too) but i read some of the best books in my life in 2019 (where the crawdads sing was sooooo good). excited to read more in 2020!

message 5: by Taylor (new)

Taylor | 1 comments Hi, I’m Taylor! I am from Overland Park, Kansas, and I moved to Cincinnati three years ago to study at HUC to be a rabbi. My favorite book right now is Life Will Be the Death of Me...and You Too by Chelsea Handler. I listened to it on Audible, and she narrates it. It was funny, poignant, and a quick listen.