Read With Jenna (Official) discussion

Dear Edward
This topic is about Dear Edward
January: Dear Edward > Question of the Week (3)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jenna Hager (jennabushhager) | 174 comments Mod
Edward has to make decisions about when to face things, like whether or not to go to the memorial or the hearing. Where is the line between shielding yourself from things for your own protection and facing them so that you can move on?

Rita | 4 comments Tough decisions for me are typically made after nights of prayer and meditation.i find I need to typically weigh pros and cons for a few nights before making a decision.

Cindy It’s hard enough for grownups to make that distinction, I can’t imagine how hard it would be for a teenager in that situation.

Dinah Moore | 19 comments When having to make a difficult decision in my life, I pray about it in the days leading up to the event. Usually, though, my final decision is based on necessity and my mood at the time. Whatever my heart is telling me to do, I do.

Mary Barker | 2 comments After all Edward went through, I felt John and Lacey including Edward in making decisions affecting him, was the correct way to go. Only Edward could understand what he could handle, and when.