HELP ME KILL MY HUSBAND discussion

Thank you

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jill (new)

Jill Miller | 1 comments Thank you for the free book -- it sounds intense! I would also like to tell you that I'm so sorry about your accident. I had an accident 8 years ago and, while mine was nowhere near as serious as yours sounds, I can certainly relate to your feelings of depression about it. Please know that as your body heals, so will your soul. You will feel better, so please just hang in there, care for yourself so you can heal, and you will turn the corner before you know it!

message 2: by Erin (new)

Erin **Coffee and Book Addict** (coffeebookaddict) | 1 comments I agree. Thank you! I am very excited to read this. :) I just got through a divorce, so it's VERY intriguing! HA HA HA!

message 3: by R.D. (new)

R.D. Murray | 6 comments Mod
Jill wrote: "Thank you for the free book -- it sounds intense! I would also like to tell you that I'm so sorry about your accident. I had an accident 8 years ago and, while mine was nowhere near as serious as y..."

Thanks so much for your kind words and your support. It means alot. It has been and still is very hard. There are so many things that change in a serious injury like this. I am sorry for what happen to you as well.

message 4: by R.D. (new)

Erin wrote: "I agree. Thank you! I am very excited to read this. :) I just got through a divorce, so it's VERY intriguing! HA HA HA!"

Your Welcome lol I hope you like it and Godbless thank you so much for your support.

message 5: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca (rebeccawoolley) | 1 comments Hi, I am sincerely sorry to hear about your accident, that sounds horrendous but don’t give up on your writing.
I have downloaded this book from KU, it just seemed quite apt tonight reading the title of this book after the conversation earlier at home regarding the ongoing debate of the dishwasher and washing machine doesn’t seem to empty itself lol..

I have also just realised I have My Dead Blue Caterpillar downloaded to read as well.

Will read both and place reviews on Amazon and goodreads.

message 6: by R.D. (new)

Awwww thank you. I am doing ok, not great but i'm getting through little by little. Thats a understandable fight lol. Thank you very much for your support...

message 7: by Sheri S. (last edited Jan 24, 2020 07:17PM) (new)

Sheri S. (sheaxma) | 1 comments Unfortunately I missed the window for the free book, it sounds very intriguing!
But anyway, RD, I can relate very well to your situation. I have been involved in four vehicle accidents and have had a number of mishaps since childhood (most being head injuries). Then two years after my second pregnancy, I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia in 2008. I was at least functional enough to hold down a part-time job as a school bus driver for the school system that my boys attended. Well, that career ended in 2016 with a three-bus crash which injured myself, plus twenty middle/high school students, and those further injuries that I sustained rendered me unemployable. Then I was the victim of a red light run in 2018 and I incurred a worsening of injuries that I still hadn't recovered from from 2016. (None of the four vehicle accidents that I have been involved in have been my fault; apparently I am just a magnet for irresponsible drivers.) So, unfortunately, I can sympathize with you - the depression, stress, and anxiety that one suffers from with chronic pain, the inability to work, and the sense that one has lost her "purpose in life", is debilitating. The end of the Summer of 2019, has FINALLY seen an advancement in my recovery, both physically, and most importantly emotionally!
My advice to you is to take it one day at a time, and never, ever give up hope!!! Believe me, I know that it's easier said than done most times, but that was the best advice given to me; and by golly, it turned out to be true (even though it took a long time!)!

message 8: by R.D. (new)

Wow! Sheri I am so sorry to go through that situation so many times is unthinkable, That is so terrible. I pray you get better. It is very tough going through what I am going through now. I was just crossing the street, and the guy decided to go without looking he ran over my left leg twice and it twisted backwards. My leg was basically squashed, and bone crushed. Its been a nightmare. I am glad I am alive but it has affected me everyday. If you still want to read my book it is free for two more days and I also pray you a full recovery in time.

message 9: by Tonya (new)

Tonya (dreamreader70) I wish you the best recovery, with plenty of support and friends to cheer you up along the way.

I grabbed your book thru Kindle Unlimited and enjoyed it. Made sure to leave a review too! :)

message 10: by R.D. (new)

Thanks so much Tonya. I am glad you liked it. I’m struggling a little bit I’m working on getting better. It will be a long time but I’m moving the right direction. Thanks again means a lot. It really does.

message 11: by Tonya (new)

Tonya (dreamreader70) You are so welcome. I can only imagine what you're going through. Hang in there!!