Superhero and Villain Academy discussion

Dorms > Emika and Paris's Dorm

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 1965 comments Mod

message 2: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 469 comments Getting to the dorm, she took her sweater off. She sighed happily as she stretched her wings. They were 12 ft. long and glittered on her gold primaries when the sun hit them. She began stretching them to loosen the kinks.

message 3: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (last edited Jan 22, 2020 08:41AM) (new)

Emika flew in. With 14 ft long wings that shone like ocean water in the moon, she was amazing. The sun hit her wings and they sparkled dazzlingly. She tok the largest room ad flew in. Her wings were spectacular. Looking at her dormmate she remembered her from the girl who had muttered about a sweater

message 4: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 469 comments Paris was envious of Emika. Too late she rembered her sweater. She tried to grab it only to trip on her feet. Sprawling on the floor, she tried to hide them, "Sorry, I'm not allowed to have them seen."

message 5: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (last edited Jan 22, 2020 08:45AM) (new)

Emika looked at her. " Why?" she asked curiously. She folded her wings and the light dimmed She looked at the girl. She tugged on her wavy black hair and waited for an answer. She had her wings implanted and had loved them for as long as she could remember. Flying was something she really enjoyed. What was the use of wings if you can't use them.

message 6: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 469 comments Looking at her, Paris replied, "Mine are not implants, they appeared when I was 6. Where I'm from, Mutants are hated and even hunted. My parents forbade me from using them. At first they cut them off," She continued as she gripped her wings, "They grew back and was painful. So instead, they made me wear this horrible sweater."

message 7: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (last edited Jan 22, 2020 09:05AM) (new)

"Oh," she said " That's odd" in most places they were considered blessed. " Where are you from?" she asked. " Here wings are wanted birth ones are envied." She looked at her trying to comfort her. " what is your ability?" she asked trying to steer to a different topic. She didn't like to talk about these kinds of things. She steered the topic away from that place.

She fluttered her wings. " Want to go for a fly?' she asked

message 8: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 469 comments "I don't know how..."

message 9: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

"what?'

message 10: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 469 comments "They wouldn't let me use my wings to fly."

message 11: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

" What?' she said amazed. " Really/' she siad " It's easy" she gestured for her to join her.

message 12: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 469 comments [Paris]

Getting up, she joined Emika

message 13: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

She flew out of the window

message 14: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 469 comments Shaking her wins out, she watched Emika fly. So graceful...

message 15: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

She flipped over and waited for her to come over

message 16: by Kanomi Okina (new)

"Ok, okkkk...I can do this..." She muttered to herself. Running for the window, she threw herself out kinda like a gymnast. ((I'll add this later.)) Falling, she tried to unfurl her wings. At the last second, her wings caught wind and pulled her up. Her Converse ((purple BTW)) scuffed the ground before she hovered. I'm doing it! She cried in her head as she climbed up in altitude to Emika.

message 17: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

Emika smile encougingly She looked at Paris. " Exactly

message 18: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

"yes!" she said

message 19: by Kanomi Okina (new)

She began swooping around in the air like she had saw on TV. It wasn't hard at all! She brushed her wing against Emika's saying, "You're it!!" Before flying off laughing!

message 20: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

Emika looked at her confused. " Don't do tht!" she said " You could kill someone"

message 21: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Giggling, she said, "Why, ya scared?" (((She doesn't know about her razor=sharp feathers yet.))

message 22: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

( It doesn't matter.)

Emika scowled at the girl. Bubbly and shallow, she didn't seem like the serious girl Emika liked. " Because you couldn't knock them off balance and make them fall" she replied. Then, she flew around trying to get her balance back

message 23: by Kanomi Okina (new)

"Oh, sorrry." She muttered, slowing down

message 24: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

Emika fluttered her wings. " It's fine" she siad

message 25: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 469 comments Paris flew kinda wobbly into the room, she was still getting the hang of flying. Reaching to remove the fabric she gasped. Looking at her arm, she saw a deep gash there. "He actually hit me!" She murmured as blood fell onto the carpet. The keychain was in her hand, she put it down so she could apply pressure to the wound.

message 26: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 469 comments Remembering the mask, Paris tied it around her arm stopping the blood. Climbing into bed, she fell asleep

message 27: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 469 comments Paris woke up groggily. Getting a new sweater, she gently pulled it over the wound. Getting her Converse on, she left for class keychain in her bag

message 28: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

Emika flew in and looked at Paris. " You ok?" she ased

message 29: by Kanomi Okina (new)

She felt awful that she couldn't help Kara and Wiliam. They were meant to be together

message 30: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

" Evrything good?" she asked

message 31: by Kanomi Okina (new)

"Not really."

message 32: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

"What happened?"