Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Bookdragon Looking For Books To Review

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (new)

Heather Sowalla | 14 comments I recently saw a post about bookworm vs bookdragon! I’m the dragon! I’m a voracious reader. I spend a lot of time in the hospital sick, so I read to fill my days! I would love to read for you! I will read pretty much anything but YA and Dystopians are my favorite. I also enjoy new adult books!

I prefer physical copies! There’s something about the smell of a new book! I had a house fire around two years back that claimed almost all my books, so I’m also trying to rebuild my library with amazing books!

I will accept ebooks and audible as well!

My email is sowallaheatherdawn@gmail.com

Let me read for you!!!

Heather

message 2: by Mill (new)

Mill Woods | 23 comments Hi Heather.
If you wish, you are welcome to get a copy of this Romance / Adventure.

Two Lives, One Adventure by Mill Woods

I can provide ePub, mobi or pdf. Can't send a physical copy, unfortunately.

Let me know if it has any interest, and I'll send you the book :-).

-Mill

Ryder Author Resources (ryderswriters) | 38 comments I'm sorry to hear you spend a lot of time sick and in the hospital, Heather -- AND you had a house fire and lost all your books?! That's terrible. Thank heaven for reading, huh? Is it okay if I share your post with my authors? I know a lot of folks would be happy to send you books and help you rebuild your library!

message 4: by Alex (new)

Alex Pearl (alexpearl) | 2 comments Heather wrote: "I recently saw a post about bookworm vs bookdragon! I’m the dragon! I’m a voracious reader. I spend a lot of time in the hospital sick, so I read to fill my days! I would love to read for you! I wi..."

Hi Heather,
Sorry to hear that you spend a lot of time in hospital. I will happily send you Epub or PDF files of my two books 'Sleeping with the Blackbirds' (a YA urban fantasy) and 'The Chair Man' (a psychological thriller). Just let me know at alex@apearl.co.uk
Kind regards,
Alex Pearl

Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Two Lives, One Adventure (other topics)