Challenge Corner discussion

InkSpelled (InkHaven Academy, #1)
This topic is about InkSpelled
Let's Buddy! - Series > Inkhaven Academy Duet by Kenna Bardot - Starting January 22nd 2020

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new)

Felicia | 14903 comments Mod
By the end of the day, I’ll be dead.

Every person in the City of Crimson has the date of their death Inked onto their skin. On that day, an Assassin of the Order of Zeevar comes to sacrifice our lives to the God of Resurrection. Children who survive are given the highest honor in the city - the opportunity to serve Zeevar and the Order themselves as one of the five Mages.

But people like me have no chance of passing the gruesome Trials. Four sexy-as-sin guardians aren’t likely to volunteer themselves for protection duty, and one does not survive InkHaven Academy by sheer, dumb luck.

Right?

Disclaimer: InkSpelled is a Reverse Harem Paranormal Academy Romance featuring all adult characters. It contains graphic scenes with both m/f and m/m content, as well as frequent group dynamics.

InkSpelled is Book One of a two-book duet.

message 2: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new)

I've started this and I'm at 7%. About halfway through the third chapter and I have no idea what's going on. Nothing has been explained and I'm kinda holding on by the edge of my seat because I'm annoyed that I have no idea what's going on. -.-

message 3: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

Aly (alyp_01) | 19705 comments Mod
Okay I finished it. Here are my updates
Ch 5 (view spoiler)
Ch 9 (view spoiler)
Ch 15 (view spoiler)
Finished (view spoiler)

message 4: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

Idk if you finished it, but there is some good smut about 50% and forward. There are things we never get the answers to though and that's frustrating.

message 5: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new)

I haven't read much of this. Mostly because I'm super annoyed that I have no idea what in the actual hell is going on. I'm literally still at 9%.

message 6: by Aly, Head of Solo Quarterly & Maker of BR Threads (new) - rated it 3 stars

Yeah I definitely get it. We never found out exactly what rebirth is or why some people are inked to die. Hopefully in the next one, which I am mainly reading for the smut ;P

message 7: by Felicia, Head of Team Quarterly & BOTM (new)

Lmao. I'll try to read some of this then at work today. Who knows what'll happen because someone called off today. Hopefully it won't be busy.