Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Wild Heart
This topic is about Wild Heart
Book Issues > Is this a combine or merge?

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn Haley | 4 comments This book replaces Into the Sunrise, both currently listed as separate entities. But Wild Heart is a new edition of Sunrise, which was traditionally published. The rights reverted back to me when Sunrise completed its contract, and I have repackaged it for a different audience. Content of both is identical, save for minor edits and corrections for the new edition. I would like Wild Heart to be the main listing with Sunrise shown as an earlier edition, and any reviews/comments for Sunrise to be linked to Wild Heart. WH is available in print and ebook with separate ISBNs and for sale only on Amazon at this time, whereas Sunrise is completely unavailable. It's unclear to me whether this action is a "merge" or a "combine." Thank you!

message 2: by Scott (new)

Scott | 17113 comments I have combined them.

message 3: by Emily (new)

Emily | 13141 comments As the author, you can choose the new edition as the default that shows up in your profile. Here are the instructions. https://help.goodreads.com/s/article/...

message 4: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn Haley | 4 comments Scott wrote: "I have combined them."

Thank you!

message 5: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn Haley | 4 comments Now...how do I get the Wild Heart title to show on my profile? The Sunrise title still shows under "My Books," with no sign of WIld Heart. I added the paperback edition, and double-checked the setting for WH to be the default; closed out and waited a while; relogged in, and while Sunrise shows as an early edition of Wild Heart on WH's page, nothing has changed on my book listing.

message 6: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 23135 comments Author pages are heavily cached, so it could take a day or two.

If it still isn't working by then you'll need to contact support and the link is in the group header above.

message 7: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn Haley | 4 comments OK, thanks for clarifying. I'll give it a few days.