KOTLC Characters and RP discussion

RP: Getting Started! > Character House Request (RP)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 87 (87 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 12, 2020 03:41PM) (new)

Here you can request to build you own KOTLC house. Here are the steps:
1. Request
2. Describe what your house will look like.
3. Wait for the "builders" [most likely the moderators] to build your KOTLC house.
4. Schedule for other characters to come to your house, or schedule to host a party.
5. So sorry, but new rule please:only mods are going to post the houses! It keeps the group neat since me and Mushka know how the house format is.

Something to keep in mind: All KOTLC houses are very BIG and are usually fancy.....so that is something to keep in mind when designing your house! They also usually have multiple stories but feel free to make your house special!

message 2: by Aҽɾιαʅ (new)

Aҽɾιαʅ Dყɳαɱιƈ (fairiefox14) I would like a house, I already have what it looks like. is that okay?

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Amanda wrote: "I would like a house, I already have what it looks like. is that okay?"

Yep, that's okay!!

Just describe what it would look like please and the moderators will create a thread for your house. There you can schedule times for other characters to visit, etc

message 4: by Aҽɾιαʅ (new)

Aҽɾιαʅ Dყɳαɱιƈ (fairiefox14) A forest of loads of different trees of so many colors, with a giant ash tree-called a yggdrasil-in the center. The ash tree is the house, with hundreds of floors hollowed out in the trunk, and a chrystal castle woven into the branches; a true castle in the clouds.
That's the outer desc.

message 5: by Aҽɾιαʅ (new)

Aҽɾιαʅ Dყɳαɱιƈ (fairiefox14) It's called Silvergrove.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow. SOUNDS BEAUTIFUL!!! Okay, I'll make ur thread. What's the name of your character again??

message 7: by Ella (new)

Ella K | 41 comments Woah. That's super cool. Wait- are we allowed to comment on the amazingness of the houses? Also- can I make a house... I have a few ideas and am really close to picking one.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Of course you can!

message 9: by Aҽɾιαʅ (new)

Aҽɾιαʅ Dყɳαɱιƈ (fairiefox14) Shayna-Friendly-Amen wrote: "Wow. SOUNDS BEAUTIFUL!!! Okay, I'll make ur thread. What's the name of your character again??"

Thx, my character's name is Reya Ambrasi

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok

message 11: by Ella (new)

Ella K | 41 comments Okay- so the house is going to be by a perfect beach that sits near a tropical, gorgeous rainforest, with clear glass walls, but some change color to best have a pretty look. There is a big main floor, then a smaller second floor, and two seperate floors going off the house like branches that are the same size, which you can get to by staircases. Staircases connected to those floors lead up to the top floor, which is a little deck that you can eat on or take pictures from. The design in the house is very modern.

Mushka (Master of the Hewo) | 218 comments This house is a beach house, with gorgeus seashells surrounding the front of the house, the sparkling waves in sight, The front of the house is clear, with a wonderful view of the ocean. It's 3 stories high, with a movie theater on the 2nd floor. It's called Sandy Sunshine, and this is where Vivian lives with her dad, Lucus Locks, and Mom, Alexandria Locks.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Aniella wrote: "Okay- so the house is going to be by a perfect beach that sits near a tropical, gorgeous rainforest, with clear glass walls, but some change color to best have a pretty look. There is a big main fl..."

I'll create your thread;]
You may schedule parties and stuff and just plain rp there.

Like, eeekkk, you can literally schedule role playing at your house

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

What's ur characters name again?

Mushka (Master of the Hewo) | 218 comments Vivian Locks.

message 16: by Ella (new)

Ella K | 41 comments Rylie

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Caroline wrote: "Character ~ Emma Dace
Home ~ Clearhaven
Description ~ Large pale blue crystal mansion with a very large forest/garden surrounding it. In the far back of the grounds, behind a thick wall of trees, i..."

Nice!

message 19: by Gwyneth (new)

Gwyneth Bare (gwenirelandb) Can I have a house? My RP name is Jenelle Griffin

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Gwyneth wrote: "Can I have a house? My RP name is Jenelle Griffin"

Yep but you need a house description :D

message 21: by Gwyneth (new)

Gwyneth Bare (gwenirelandb) Ok, Can mine be a white and light blue crystal house with vines and apple blossom flowers running up the sides of the house. It is on the beach and the back porch is looking out at the water. It is 4 stories high, The front yard is large, with lots of magnificent trees sprouting many different colors of flowers. There are also sea shells for stepping stones. The inside has a large living area with a sweet but subtle beachy-look. There are small colorful flowers woven into the carpet.

Character ~ Jenelle Griffin

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Perfect!! Imma make it right now

message 23: by Gwyneth (new)

Gwyneth Bare (gwenirelandb) ok thank you! Are you going to describe what it looks like in the description? It's fine if you aren't I was just wondering

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I copy and paste :D
I just posted ur house btw <33

message 25: by Gwyneth (new)

Gwyneth Bare (gwenirelandb) Thank you so much! :D

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Gwyneth wrote: "Thank you so much! :D"

You're very welcome

message 27: by Gwyneth (new)

Gwyneth Bare (gwenirelandb) For my house can you put, Jenelle and Wilder Griffin's house since they live together?

message 28: by Gwyneth (new)

Gwyneth Bare (gwenirelandb) And where it says in my house discription, Character Jenelle Griffin. Could you put, Jenelle Griffin and Wilder Griffin?

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay!

message 30: by Gwyneth (new)

Gwyneth Bare (gwenirelandb) Tysm!

message 31: by Sᴍɪʟᴇʏ Fοⅹ (last edited Feb 16, 2020 04:50PM) (new)

Sᴍɪʟᴇʏ Fοⅹ | 789 comments Seaview, Ash’s house, is located in a large, remote cove on the edge of the sea. The large house is built into the side of the cliff so it is bigger than it looks. Ash’s room is on the tallest floor of their ten-story mansion. The only way to reach it is by climbing a ladder from the fourth floor. Her room looks out over the sea and every morning the sun rises from across the ocean and wakes her up better than any alarm clock. Ash’s room has a large balcony that directly faces the sea. There are strong vines that climb the house and border her balcony. Ash uses them as a pathway from her room to the ground, ten stories below. The vines do have blooms, but they are very rare. The flowers bloom only for an hour once a year on the Summer Solstice which, surprisingly, is Ash’s birthday.

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 1311 comments Nice! want to rp? I'm at dentention or cafertia or exllium

Sᴍɪʟᴇʏ Fοⅹ | 789 comments I would, but Ashaya isn’t approved yet.

message 34: by mugs, mugs of mugs of mugs of mugs of mugs :) (new)

mugs | 451 comments Mod
Fearlessly Ferocious Friendly Fox wrote: "I would, but Ashaya isn’t approved yet."

I'm like 99.99999999999999% sure that they don't need to be approved?

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 1311 comments Come on, it'll be fine trust me I'm not lying

Sᴍɪʟᴇʏ Fοⅹ | 789 comments Ok then! I’ll meet you at Exillium!

Sᴍɪʟᴇʏ Fοⅹ | 789 comments Hm... with her personality, maybe she shouldn’t be at Exillium?

Sᴍɪʟᴇʏ Fοⅹ | 789 comments Oops! Gtg! Be back later!

message 41: by Gwyneth (new)

Gwyneth Bare (gwenirelandb) Cami wrote: "Fearlessly Ferocious Friendly Fox wrote: "I would, but Ashaya isn’t approved yet."

I'm like 99.99999999999999% sure that they don't need to be approved?"

Yeah that's what I thought too

message 42: by mugs, mugs of mugs of mugs of mugs of mugs :) (new)

mugs | 451 comments Mod
Could I have a house be built for my character, Amelie(Female - Hydrokinetic)?
*Description* ~ A large house located high in the mountains. It has a large field that is surrounded by a large lake. There is a cobbled stone pathway that leads to the house and it is made of a blue crystal that sparkles in the light.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll make all the houses :D

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll do it tommorow. Got to go to bed! SOrry!! I promise I'll try to steal my dad's computer tommorow to do it! OR, Mushka, could you do the 3 houses if you have the chance before I get on! Would be appreciated so much! You just say what the character's name, who's the user is and then you copy and paste the description they wrote.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Wait I think I can do 1 tonight. Maybe. But just one. I'll try.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

AHHH YAY I DID THEM ALL!! SOrry I'm so happy right now

message 47: by mugs, mugs of mugs of mugs of mugs of mugs :) (new)

mugs | 451 comments Mod
Thank you!`

message 48: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 25, 2020 05:39PM) (new)

Daffodil Meadow-for Lara Tay and family.

This is a beautiful sunshine yellow crystal house, surrounded by fields of flowers most of which are daffodils. [Tee hee] In the 'backyard' there is a crystal clear lake and a small forest surrounding this beautiful glade. This is her special spot. It has a 'roof' of interwoven branches covering it. In this area, there is a circle of trampled grass for fencing and a target for archery. There is also some cabinets for art supplies.

Sᴍɪʟᴇʏ Fοⅹ | 789 comments Wow! That is really pretty!

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

It's also very detailed! :)

« previous 1