KOTLC Characters and RP discussion

RP: Foxfire > Foxfire Lockers

Comments Showing 1-50 of 263 (263 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 21, 2020 05:47PM) (new)

Another place to role play: by the lockers in Foxfire;]

message 2: by Gwyneth (new)

Gwyneth Bare (gwenirelandb) Jenelle stood with her brother Wilder, getting her telepathy books out of her locker

message 3: by Gwyneth (new)

Gwyneth Bare (gwenirelandb) Some random boy elf comes over and whispers in Jenelle's ear, "freak." he says

Wilder heard what the boy said with his shadowflux. He grabs the boy's shoulders and says quietly but threateningly, "Don't touch my sister. Ever." Then he shoved the boy away from them. Glaring the whole time

"Wilder you didn't have to do that." Jenelle says, "I'm used to it."

But Wilder knew that elf had hurt her feelings, he flipped his bangs so that half of his face was covered. He heard some elf girls giggling close to him. He turned around and glared at them. They shrunk away.

"Wilder," Jenelle says, "They just think you're cute. You don't have to be mean to them."

"Anyone who gossips bad things about us, i'm going to hate." He said. He sauntered off in the direction of his next class. Jenelle sighs and follows him wondering if the girls really did gossip about her.

message 4: by Sᴍɪʟᴇʏ Fοⅹ (last edited Feb 26, 2020 12:37PM) (new)

Sᴍɪʟᴇʏ Fοⅹ | 790 comments Ash walked down the long hall of lockers. She finally found hers and timidly licked the lock. Yep. It was Elwin’s day to pick the flavor. She gagged. Why can’t he pick normal things? Does it seriously have to taste like old gym clothes? She opened her locker and all her books and papers spilled out all over the floor, except, they weren’t her papers. Someone had replaced all her schoolwork with blank sheets of paper. Not again! It must be the Bones! Oh, this is going to take forever to clean up! And where is my homework? She frantically searched her locker, but all that was there was a little not taped to the back. On it, there was a crudely drawn picture of a skull and crossbones. Yep. Definitely them...

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 1315 comments Serenity walked in smiling at everyone who waved at her. She saw a girl with all her papers on the floor " Yikes" she said. Serenity didn't know that could happen. Granted no one would do that to her. Wow, this has happened before Serenity noted seeing the frustration in her eyes. Like people, leave people alone she looked at the girl" Need some help?" she asked kindly. She wasn't about to let someone get bullied like this.

Serenity was the queen bee of the academy. No one messed with her. But she didn't want others being harmed either. it wasn't right. She agreed the more power you had the higher up you were but treated like this? Not allowed

Sᴍɪʟᴇʏ Fοⅹ | 790 comments Ash looked up startled. “Oh, uh, no thank you. I can pick them up. I just accidentally dropped my papers all over the floor. It’s no big deal.” Ash scrambled around, grabbing the blank sheets and gathering them into a messy stack, many featuring footprints. As the students walked by, they kicked the papers around, so they ended up all the way down the hall. Suddenly, one kid accidentally tripped over her pile and it scattered in all directions. Ash never made a sound. She just waited until the crowd passed, then went back and gathered up all the papers again, this time, making her pile in her open locker. She didn’t mind. This wasn’t the worst thing that has happened to her, not by a long shot.

message 7: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ (last edited Feb 26, 2020 05:21AM) (new)

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 1315 comments Serenity glared at the people. Instaly they ran over to help. Serenity sighed. " You sue?" she asked tapping her Silverlight crest. " I'd say that they way to get the best help is through a Silverlight" She picked out the rest of the papers. "Why are they all blank?" she asked confused. Who would waste their time keeping blank papers? Serenity looked at Ash waiting for an answer. She wasn't sure what to expect. " Oh" she said understading. " WHo did it?" she asked. She knew this wasn't the girl's actions but someone else instead. This clearly happened before. Serenity couldn't get why people had to bully. But Serenity had always had it wasy compared to girls like her

Sᴍɪʟᴇʏ Fοⅹ | 790 comments Ash’s eyes went large. She’s a Silverlight! “Uh... they’re all blank because... I haven’t put anything on them yet?” She said, trying to sound convincing. “I just stacked them too high in my locker and they tipped out when I opened it.” Ash bent down and picked up the huge stack of papers, almost dropping them again. She finally managed to get them over to her locker and put them inside.

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 1315 comments " Ok" Serenity said " Who did it?" she raised and eyebrow to Ash. " I'm a telepath" she warned. Serenity didn't mind being rude if it managed to put whoever did this in detention. She looked at the girl dead in the eye. " Tell me" she said " Who did it?" Serenity wasn't in the mood for lies right now. She had stayed up late preforming for the council and didn't help that she had been forced to be in a gown instead of her regualar tunic. Granted she had loved the time but now she was tired

message 10: by Sᴍɪʟᴇʏ Fοⅹ (last edited Feb 26, 2020 12:37PM) (new)

Sᴍɪʟᴇʏ Fοⅹ | 790 comments Ash looked afraid. “Seriously. It’s fine.” She didn’t want to have to deal with this. “Just forget it. It’s no big deal.” Ash picked up her books and closed her locker with a bang. Why can’t she just leave me alone? I can’t tell her who did it. Ash grabbed her bag and took a few steps down the hall.

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 1315 comments Serenity rolled her eyes. " You can tell me " she said. Shrugging she left for her locked. A prime place. She pulled out her cotton pick and pressedit against her square

message 12: by Gwyneth (new)

Gwyneth Bare (gwenirelandb) Jenelle looks around, making sure no creepy mean boy was going to come to her and bully her. She licked her lock. "EWW!" She accidentally yelled. Her face turned red and she looked around. People were gossiping again, and just when she thought that nobody noticed her. "Sorry." She whispered. As she opened her locker she heard people softly chanting, "Creepy Shade Twin." as they passed by her. Her eyes filled with angry tears, but she decided to ignore them, she didn't want to go to detention.

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 1315 comments Serenity looked round. Ugh, people were talking about her again. She waved round at everyone before leaving

message 14: by Sᴍɪʟᴇʏ Fοⅹ (last edited Feb 26, 2020 03:43PM) (new)

Sᴍɪʟᴇʏ Fοⅹ | 790 comments Ash walked by the girl. She noticed the whispers and knew exactly how she felt. She walked close behind her and whispered in her ear. “You are perfect just the way you are...” she said, and disappeared into the crowd. She knew exactly how that girl felt. She knew the shame that came with the whispers. She knew what it felt like to be the odd one out. The one called a freak. The one everyone avoided. She was too.

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 1315 comments Serenity looked overheard Ash. She sighed. In reality most of the whispers were gossips of her. Only a couple truly were insulting. Serenity shook her head. Everyone was so self-centered that no one bothered to ask how she felt. Tossing her pile of books in and tossing her blonde hair over her shoulder, she pulled out a bit of mallowmelt (read: a whole plate, she has a sweet tooth) that a boy had left her. " Yes" she whispered

message 16: by Gwyneth (new)

Gwyneth Bare (gwenirelandb) (Fearless Fox are you whispering to Jenelle or Serenity?)

Sᴍɪʟᴇʏ Fοⅹ | 790 comments [Jenelle. Sorry!]

message 18: by Gwyneth (new)

Gwyneth Bare (gwenirelandb) [Ok!]

message 19: by Gwyneth (new)

Gwyneth Bare (gwenirelandb) Jenelle whipped around to look at Ash, she didn't know if she was mocking her or just trying to be nice. So she just nodded to her. Then continued to get her books out of her locker. "I wonder if I really am loved by some people here." she thought. Then she realized how much she wanted to talk to Wilder about today.

message 20: by Sᴍɪʟᴇʏ Fοⅹ (last edited Feb 26, 2020 06:15PM) (new)

Sᴍɪʟᴇʏ Fοⅹ | 790 comments Ash met Jenelle’s eyes. Don’t worry, I know exactly how you feel... She thought. The only difference was that Ash had given up. She didn’t try to defend herself anymore. Over time, she had built a stopped feeling pain. Good luck to you my friend...

message 21: by Gwyneth (new)

Gwyneth Bare (gwenirelandb) Jenelle smiled shyly, she wondered if Ash was a Shade like herself.

message 22: by Gwyneth (new)

Gwyneth Bare (gwenirelandb) She used her powers and moved her shadow to Ash. "Are you a Shade?" Jenelle asks

message 23: by Sᴍɪʟᴇʏ Fοⅹ (last edited Feb 27, 2020 12:14PM) (new)

Sᴍɪʟᴇʏ Fοⅹ | 790 comments “No.” Ash responded, slightly surprised the girl was talking to her. “I’m a Bi- uh, I mean a Psionipath.” She stammered.

message 24: by Gwyneth (new)

Gwyneth Bare (gwenirelandb) "Oh," Jenelle replied, "Nevermind then, thanks though." Then she left in search of her twin brother, Wilder.

message 25: by Sᴍɪʟᴇʏ Fοⅹ (last edited Feb 27, 2020 12:19PM) (new)

Sᴍɪʟᴇʏ Fοⅹ | 790 comments “Hey, wait up!” Ash called out. She ran to catch up to Jenelle. “Are you ok?” She asked softly.

message 26: by Gwyneth (new)

Gwyneth Bare (gwenirelandb) "Yeah, why?" Jenelle asked

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Lara cautiously licked her DNA strip and immediately she scowled. "Why today?" she said aloud.

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 1315 comments Serenity took a bite of mallowmelt and put 3 squares into her bag. Closing her locked, she headed to Elvin History Class. The giant group of students follower

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

[Ahahaha! Now I'm thinking about FOOD!]

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

[I joined a while ago... :) ]

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 1315 comments ( I know!)

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

[It's fun so far! Can you approve my character? You're the creator and no offense meant for anyone, but I think you would know what they should be like.]

Sᴍɪʟᴇʏ Fοⅹ | 790 comments [Haha! None taken Dawn! We are all still learning!]

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

[*cheesy grin*]

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Lara sighed and carefully put her stuff in her locker. She grabbed certain items and her sketchbook. Then she walked to Elvin History Class.

message 37: by Sᴍɪʟᴇʏ Fοⅹ (last edited Feb 27, 2020 06:42PM) (new)

Sᴍɪʟᴇʏ Fοⅹ | 790 comments Gwyneth wrote: ""Yeah, why?" Jenelle asked"

“Because you seem upset.” Ash whispered. She saw the hurt in Jenelle’s eyes and wanted to do something. From one outcast to another. “Maybe I can help?”

Mushka (Master of the Hewo) | 219 comments Kyla walked to her locker.

Mushka (Master of the Hewo) | 219 comments She wanted to make some fun, though, so she turned into a troll and started speaking Trollish to Ash.

message 40: by Sᴍɪʟᴇʏ Fοⅹ (last edited Feb 27, 2020 06:43PM) (new)

Sᴍɪʟᴇʏ Fοⅹ | 790 comments Ash whipped around. “What?!” She squeaked. All of a sudden this troll was speaking gibberish to her. Is this another one of those pranks...

Mushka (Master of the Hewo) | 219 comments (she's not a girl she's a troll now)

"Yiuh gh dkiks??" Kyla asked her, enjoying her confusion.

Sᴍɪʟᴇʏ Fοⅹ | 790 comments [I changed it]

Mushka (Master of the Hewo) | 219 comments [thanks]

Mushka (Master of the Hewo) | 219 comments Kyla changed back into human form and said "Man, that was so much fun! I love doing that!"

Sᴍɪʟᴇʏ Fοⅹ | 790 comments Ash slowly backed away. “Uh...” She was confused and a little afraid. What is going on? She thought this was some kind of joke. The older, bigger, more popular kids always made fun of her because they thought she was dumb. I bet that’s it. Some kind of mean joke...

Sᴍɪʟᴇʏ Fοⅹ | 790 comments [Sorry, gtg. I’ll be on tomorrow! Cya!]

Mushka (Master of the Hewo) | 219 comments Kyla looked at her, and her face softened. "This isn't a prank, or something. It's just my ability, Trollum allows me to turn into a Troll and speak Trollish."

Mushka (Master of the Hewo) | 219 comments {c u it was fun ttyl}

message 49: by Sᴍɪʟᴇʏ Fοⅹ (last edited Feb 28, 2020 06:04AM) (new)

Sᴍɪʟᴇʏ Fοⅹ | 790 comments Ash backed up, still wary. She didn’t say anything, but she saw that people around her were laughing at her. Hey! It’s not my fault I’ve never seen a real-life troll before! She thought.

message 50: by Gwyneth (new)

Gwyneth Bare (gwenirelandb) Jenelle jumped in front of Ash, "Stop!" she said viciously. Then she turned to Ash and said, "Well they are annoying. To bad my brother isn't here, he's a Polygot. Are you ok though? Those other elves shouldn't be laughing at you. Trolls are weird."

« previous 1 3 4 5 6