Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

New- Looking for books to review!

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Byron (new)

Byron Fortin (byronfortin) | 46 comments Hello Shelby,
I have a fantasy/paranormal romance series that is in need of reviews. You can find links and a brief summary below. If interested please feel free to message me. I have copies available in mobi, epub and PDF formats, which can be emailed to you. If this does not sound like it is something that is up your alley, then that's okay too. Whatever you may decide, I just want to say thank-you for the offer!

Join in the seance, made to raise the Guardian from out the abyss...but be wary the demons of the nightly order who seek to surmount those who would bring this prophecy about and bend it to their own means.

Time is running out.

The sands fast slip through the hourglass. Can Regina solve the mystery of the voices haunting him? Or will Ambrosia fall victim to the night of thinnest veil, propelled further down the spiral that ends in a complete breakdown of his reality? To provoke the spirit world means to suffer a mind of madness, still the runes foretell a choice to be made...

Through the Psyche of Ambrosia: Part I

Through the Psyche of Ambrosia: Part II

Two if by Dark Reverie: Part I

Two if by Dark Reverie - Part II

message 2: by Alex (new)

Alex Pearl (alexpearl) | 2 comments Shelby wrote: "Hello! I am interested in reviewing new books, I like to read any genre, but my favorites are:

YA
Romance
Fantasy
Chick Lit
Self-Help
Contemporary
Suspense"

Hi Shelby,
I can offer you my YA urban fantasy 'Sleeping with the Blackbirds' and/or 'The Chair Man' my newly released thriller.
If you'd like either or both, just let me know at alex@apearl.co.uk
Kind regards,
Alex Pearl

message 3: by Mill (last edited Jan 23, 2020 01:18PM) (new)

Mill Woods | 23 comments Hi Shelby. If you are wish, I can offer a copy of this romance / adventure book, with a twist of mystery. I can provide ePub, Mobi or PDF format.

A little about the book:
"Two Lives, One Adventure"

Two Lives, One Adventure

-
William nervously travels to Nepal to trek the Annapurna Base Camp Trail, in the hope of finding a new beginning in life. On the way, he ends up holding hands with the free-spirited girl, Iris, who he finds interest in right away. Iris has this secret which is the reason for her going on this adventure, though she cannot tell anyone about it.

Along with the two French friends, Tom and Noah, William and Iris take on a journey through the astonishing, yet dangerous, mountains of Annapurna, experiencing more than any of them could ever imagine. Life will never be the same.
-

Let me know if this is of any interest.
Feel free to ask for a free copy if curious :)
Contact here or at millwoods@zmiley.com.

message 4: by Shelby (new)

Shelby | 2 comments Byron wrote: "Hello Shelby,
I have a fantasy/paranormal romance series that is in need of reviews. You can find links and a brief summary below. If interested please feel free to message me. I have copies availa..."

I would love to read your book, sounds amazing already! My email is shelby.nakamura@hotmail.com on PDF format please!

Ryder Author Resources (ryderswriters) | 34 comments Hi, Shelby, and thanks so much for the offer!

I have a YA contemporary novel that might interest you.

In TYING THE LEAVES, timid Virginia boy Jamie and his three friends travel seventy years into the future, where they are horrified at a barren Earth devastated by climate change and dirty energy pollution. They return to the present and launch an international kids’ crusade to save the planet from the same toxic gases that are threatening the life of Jamie's little sister.

Partly a story about the power of love, partly a story about family and friendship, and ultimately a story about having the courage to change the world, TYING THE LEAVES will change the way you think about the very air you breathe.

If it sounds like something you'd enjoy, email me at jane@ryderswriters.com and let me know what format you prefer. If it's not up your alley, no problem, and thank you again for offering. :)

message 6: by Kiran (new)

Kiran Bhat (originalsin_0421) Hello everyone!

I am Kiran Bhat. I am an Indian-American polyglot, traveler, and writer. I have traveled to over 130 countries, lived in 18 different places, and speak 12 languages. I try to use my lifestyle and perspective as a means to create globalised works of literature. I'm in the middle of a book tour, but have realized that I have done very little work to get reviews of my work onto the Internet; I am trying to fix this now. Would any of you guys be interested in reviewing my novel, we of the forsaken world...?

In a distant corner of the globe, a man journeys to the birthplace of his mother, a tourist town destroyed by an industrial spill. In a nameless remote tribe, the chief’s second son is born, creating a scramble for succession as their jungles are being destroyed by loggers. In one of the world’s sprawling metropolises, a homeless one-armed woman sets out to take revenge upon the men who trafficked her. And, in a small village of shanty shacks connected only by a mud-and- concrete road, a milkmaid watches the girls she calls friends destroy her reputation.

we of the forsaken world…, published by Iguana Books on January 22nd, 2020, is structured as a linguistic chain comprising the accounts of 16 people, connected along subtle lines, who indirectly witness these four narratively and geographically diverse central storylines. The story flows and recombines like digital connectivity, throwing into question pre-21st century assumptions about narrative logic and, I hope, embodying the way in which modern communication unites this planet every second, everywhere.

If you are interested in reading it, you can get a copy on amazon (https://www.amazon.com/we-forsaken-wo...), or I will happily send you a review copy if you pm me. Just let me know what works for you.

Best wishes,

Kiran

message 7: by Byron (last edited Jan 30, 2020 03:36PM) (new)

Byron Fortin (byronfortin) | 46 comments Shelby wrote: "I would love to read your book, sounds amazing already! My email is shelby.nakamura@hotmail.com on PDF format please!"

Hi Shelby!
I have now emailed you the books in PDF format. Thank-you for your interest!

message 8: by Dave (new)

Dave Williams | 98 comments Hello Shelby! I am Dave J. Williams, author of the Medieval fantasy Sineria: The Great Kingdom.

A young boy named Hayden living in poverty goes on a risky journey to find riches to better the life of his family and himself. While battling dragons, monsters, wild animals, natural disasters, and other obstacles, his kingdom is attacked by a mad wizard that seeks to make Sineria his own. Hayden, however, has a unique sword that can aid in taking down the wizard, but he must survive the threats residing outside of Sineria in order to get back and at least try to harm such a magical being.

If you'd like to review this book, I can send it to you as a .pdf. Also, if you post a review on Amazon, may you post it with the book provided in the link I put here? I have published another version of this book somewhere else, and I may take those versions off sale and keep the linked one up. Thank you.
https://www.amazon.com/Sineria-Kingdo...

message 9: by Shelby (new)

Shelby Haisley | 11 comments Hi Shelby! (Nice name by the way haha)

If you are still looking for books to read, I would appreciate it if you would give my YA mystery/suspense series a look! They are full of thrilling action and adventure.

Here is the blurb for the first book in the series, Wanted:

August Havens was a normal girl until the night of the accident. During that fateful evening, both her beloved parents and her memory of the event vanished in an instant. She thought it was a blessing in disguise not to remember until the CIA came after her wanting to know her parents' secrets. Now with the help of a gruff rogue agent and a young and clever inventor with secrets of their own, she must unlock her memories of the most horrible night of her life and manage to stay one step ahead of her enemies. It won't be easy, but sometimes the skeletons in the closet must be revealed.

I can send a PDF copy via email. Thanks so much!

Shelby Haisley

message 10: by Gloria (new)

Gloria Joynt-Lang (gloriajoynt-lang) | 3 comments Hi Shelby,
I have a contemporary romance novel set in a fictional small coastal town in Oregon. Braking Hard features a mechanic with ADHD who struggles to navigate life after the sudden death of his mentor.

If interested I can send you a digital copy (mobi or pdf format).

Below is the blurb pertaining to Braking Hard
Gage O'Neill is an all-around nice guy and an Adonis in coveralls. With a thriving automotive business, a gorgeous girlfriend, and his ADHD under control, life is pretty incredible. But when he loses a loved one, Gage's perfect world unravels. Prone to bad choices, he's desperate to quell his rash behavior. Thankfully, hiring a curvy mechanic is the one impulsive decision he's gotten right.
Eden Sampario is destitute as a result of a confrontation turned violent with her former employer. When Gage mistakenly offers her a job, she readily accepts. But soon she wonders if she made the right decision. Resisting her sexy boss proves more challenging than an engine rebuild. Her only other option? Give in to temptation and risk not only her career but also her heart.

If interested, or if you have any questions, let me know.
Gloria Joynt-Lang
www.gloriajoynt-lang.com

message 11: by Jacqueline (new)

Jacqueline Terrill | 14 comments Hi Shelby!

I write mystery and suspense. My novel The Hunt is available for reviews.

If this interests you contact me at Jacqueline_terrill@yahoo.com.

I can get you a complimentary copy in whichever file you prefer.

Best,

Jacqueline TerrillThe Hunt

message 12: by Robert (new)

Robert Belle | 4 comments Shelby wrote: "Hello! I am interested in reviewing new books, I like to read any genre, but my favorites are:

YA
Romance
Fantasy
Chick Lit
Self-Help
Contemporary
Suspense"

Hi Shelby,
I have my first book coming out on March 12, 2020. Blow the Lid Off: Reclaim Your Stolen Creativity, Increase Your Income, and Let Your Light Shine!BLOW THE LID OFF! Reclaim Your Stolen Creativity, Increase Your Income, and Let Your Light Shine! BLOW THE LID OFF! takes readers through why creativity is one of their greatest assets in business--and life. Backed by research on how to remove limitations and overcome self-doubt, readers learn how to trust their own creativity for unparalleled professional and personal success. This self-help book will take you through an awakening journey that will change how you feel about your own creativity. Whether you feel like you’ve lost your creative juice or that you were never creative to begin with, learn how to overcome self-doubt and channel your unique gifts.

If interested I can send a pdf ARC to you.

Cheers,
Robert

message 13: by Angela (last edited Mar 01, 2020 09:26AM) (new)

Angela (officialangelalee) | 9 comments Hi Shelby.

Thanks for offering your time.

If you like strong, quirky female heroines and sexy, smitten alphas my debut historical romance, Love Story on Canal, should be your next romance read.

If you are interested, please let me know. I'd love to forward a copy.

Angela Lee
Love Story on Canal by Angela Lee
Love Story on Canal

message 14: by Kassondra (new)

Kassondra Lewis (askkassondra) | 7 comments Hi Shelby,

I am a new member and first time author. Thanks for offering your time.

I hope you find my book interesting and a helpful resource. I talk about a taboo subject that a lot of people experience. It’s a short read but packed with helpful information.

My book is called Bankruptcy Didn’t Break Me: How to learn the Keys to Success to increase your credit scores.

As a mortgage insider, my perspective is unique. I share my personal experiences as well as my knowledge and tips as a mortgage underwriter & processing manager that will help people get approved for a new home loan.

Please let me know if you have any interest. I can make a free copy available to you either through KDP unlimited, Mobi, ePub, paperback or PDF for your convenience.

For more info here is my Amazon link bit.ly/B06XR6CP74
and Goodreads link bit.ly/16616555

You can email me at askkassondra@gmail.com

Thank you for your time and consideration. Have a wonderful day.

Humbly,
Kassondra

message 15: by Infantina (new)

Infantina  (tinas_outlook) Sign up if you are interesting in reviewing paperback copy of The Griffin's Gauntlet. It's a fantasy novel. Print copies limited to US residents.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FA...

Having a nice day.

message 17: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Hintz | 52 comments SEEKING BETA READERS FOR SPY/THRILLER BOOK, PERCEPTION AND DECEPTION III!
Comment, message, or email me at tesoroseries@gmail.com if interested in a free PDF copy in exchange for your honest review! This is the third book in a spy series, however, the first two books do not need to be read to get into the story. Each book has a stand-alone case to solve, so you won't get lost starting here.

See the official book trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk5nM...

Synopsis:
Twenty-two year old Faith Evans is a former special agent for the Real Life Immersion Program, an organization that the FBI calls upon in the midst of unsolvable cases. After being betrayed by RLIP, she decides to cut ties with them permanently and move on to a normal life. So when she’s asked to return to the agency to help with a difficult case, her immediate answer is no. However, she soon discovers that the case involves the kidnapping of her former partner's teenaged grandson, Paul Spencer. There’s no way she can stay away and sit quietly.

Paul was being groomed to become a future tech agent, but having computer hacking skills of his caliber at such a young age may have exposed him to a dangerous cybercrime ring that wants to use him for something life shattering. The agency suspects that Paul’s computer club classmates may have been the associated link. Faith is the only agent young enough to pass as a high school student and must befriend Paul’s classmates to find out what’s going on. But when politicians suddenly get involved, this case may be far more twisted and dangerous than she initially realized. On top of everything else, RLIP seems to be attempting to recruit Faith's new husband, Ashton Mathis, into the agency.

Goodreads page: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5...

***This book will be released sometime around early May. I'm looking for readers to beta read the book for feedback as well as writing and posting reviews on Amazon and Goodreads within a two day window of the book release so that it gives the book a jumpstart in the way of rankings. I would give you a free PDF copy of the book within the coming weeks, then you would write your honest review and wait to post it until the two day window.

message 18: by Infantina (new)

Infantina  (tinas_outlook) Hi Shelby, if you would like to review 'The Griffin's gauntlet by Wesley Lowe' which falls under the genre fantasy, do let me. Print copies are available for United States. PDF is available too. It is a pretty quick read. Check my review for this novel. There's a giveaway for US residents. Thanks for considering.

message 19: by Liane (new)

Liane Carmen (liane_carmen) | 6 comments Hi! If you are interested in Domestic Suspense, I have 11 ARCs left. You can read details and download here: https://booksprout.co/arc/32323/where...

The book is due to release on May 15th.

message 20: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Stephens (elizabethstephensauthor) | 14 comments Hi Shelby,

I currently have ARCs available for my upcoming SciFi romance release – Taken to Voraxia: A SciFi Romance – until April 8, 2020.

Taken to Voraxia is a standalone, action-packed romance following Miari as she tries to escape a deadly hunt waged against a human colony, crash-landed on an unknown planet, by their alien overlords. When the king of them sets her in his sights and tries to claim her as his fated mate, fights, fleeing, and eventually, steamy romance ensues.

Books II and III feature characters from the same universe, but all books can be read as standalones with guaranteed happily ever afters.

Let me know if you'd be interested in reviewing this advanced copy on Amazon and/or here on Goodreads. The best way to reach me is by email at estephensauthor@gmail.com with your preferred format.

Happy reading in these weird times,
Elizabeth

Taken to Voraxia on Amazon: https://amzn.to/38LGtea

message 21: by I.M. (new)

I.M. Redwright | 13 comments HI there Shelby, maybe you'd like to read my YA fantasy novel The Sapphire Eruption?

The Sapphire Eruption (The Sword's Choice Book 1) by I.M. Redwright

message 22: by B. (new)

B. Kroon | 8 comments Hi there Shelby. I have a fresh suspense novel that is looking for reviews: Trap Play. A free e-book to you if you're interested.

message 23: by Jen (new)

Jen Schoenbein | 7 comments Hi Shelby,
I have a fun, fast-paced mystery with a strong female lead who's a private investigator set in Chicago.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...

I also have a non-fiction inspirational book about living closer to the earth, according to the seasons.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5...

Let me know if you'd be interested in either of them.

Thanks!
Jen

message 24: by Christine (new)

Christine M in Texas | 4 comments Hi Shelby, I am interested in your detective book. Sounds intriguing. Christine

message 25: by Cortez (new)

Cortez Law III | 53 comments Hey, Goodreaders:

Stop by the following links and see what Book Funnel and Prolific Works has to offer in some current and future Crime Group Giveaways for your TBR Lists. (I heard that groan! Hang in there, you'll make it through)

1-Quarantine Killer Thriller Pack!
April 1-April 11
https://claims.prolificworks.com/gg/g...

2-Notorious Criminals:
A Giveaway for Mystery & Suspense Readers
April 1-April 30
https://books.bookfunnel.com/crimegiv...

3-April Mystery & Thriller Giveaway
April 1-April 30
https://books.bookfunnel.com/april_my...

4-Spring Thriller Selection
April 2-April 15
https://books.bookfunnel.com/springth...

5-April Biggest Ever Action & Adventure Free Giveaway
April 14-April 30
https://claims.prolificworks.com/gg/j...

message 26: by John (new)

John William (johnwilliamauthor) | 21 comments Hi Shelby! I'd love for you to review my fantasy duology "Daemon Rising." To date, the eBook has been downloaded by hundreds of readers, has received several high ratings and a wonderful 5-star editorial review, and is soon to be released as an audiobook narrated by exceptionally talented Adam Gold. If you have any questions, please let me know!