Superhero and Villain Academy discussion

Power Classes > Near Death Class

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 1965 comments Mod
Healers or Exreme Killers

message 2: by mugs (new)

mugs Willow neared the classroom and knocked on the door.

message 3: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

Emika walked into class and saw a girl already there. " Hi!" she said

message 4: by mugs (new)

mugs Willow waved a hand, "Um, hi," she said, she wasn't really in the mood to try and socialize, so hopefully the girl would leave her alone.

message 5: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

Emika looked up and waited for the teacher to come. Soon enough she did. "Emika, telekinesis and Willow, speaker to the plants?" she asked

message 6: by mugs (new)

mugs Willow looked up, surprised, "I just came to ask if I could join your class," she mumbled

message 7: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

" You're regisered" the teacher said

message 8: by mugs (new)

mugs Willow frowned, "Really?" she asked, "Who did that for me?" she said

message 9: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

" A girl named Serenity" The teacher said calmly. " Now. demonstrate your powers"

message 10: by mugs (new)

mugs Willow frowned, "Serenity doesn't have the ability to sign me up for a class," she said, "Only my guardians and me are allowed to sign me up for a new class," she said

message 11: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

" If Serenity has vaild proof you wish to have this class, yes she ca. No, gaurians are not the only ones:" he replied

message 12: by mugs (new)

mugs Willow shook her head, "What did she use as valid proof that I wanted to join this class?" she asked

message 13: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

" She did a bloodsong" He said simply. " She must really care for you as a friend. Bloodsongs hurt for singers"

message 14: by mugs (new)

mugs "What's a Bloodsong?" Willow asked cautiously

message 15: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

The teacher pulled up a seeing pool. In the pool a girl was talking to him. She put her hand to her chest and yanked it off roughly. Blood came from her chest and formed images. " That is the most painful song"

message 16: by mugs (new)

mugs Willow nodded, "Okay," she said, "I see," Willow agreed and sat back down in her spot. She was mad at Serenity for signing her up for the class without her knowledge, but she was also mad that Serenity hurt herself for her.

message 17: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

" It almost killed her the foolish girl." The teacher said " Bloodsongs should only be used if their old memories." He sighed. " well then, your powers?"

message 18: by mugs (new)

mugs Willow frowned and walked to the window. She pushed it open, "That tree over there is wondering why it started raining a while ago for no reason and that patch of plants is wondering when someone will walk into them," she said, pointing a patch of poison ivy

message 19: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

" A speaker" He said with interest. " A flora one as well. We don't have many of those left do we?" he looked at her. " Do you know your healing powers?" he asked

message 20: by mugs (new)

mugs Willow frowned, "I can't make plants do things, I can only talk to them," she muttered

message 21: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

"Can they tell you which one to use?" he asked encougainly. He was new here and tended to be a lot kinder.

message 22: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

Emika looked at the two talking. she coughed quietly but it didn't get the teachers attention

message 23: by mugs (new)

mugs Willow nodded, "Yes, I sometimes have to ask them if they are okay to use, but they usually tell me" she said then looked at Emika, "What?" she asked, somewhat irritated.

message 24: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

"I'm a telekinesis" she said introducing herself. " Name's Emika Lanom." she looked at the teacher. " I have every intention of passing this class"

message 25: by mugs (new)

mugs Willow sighed, this girl seemed overconfident, "Nice to meet you Emika," she said dryly,

message 26: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

"Thank you" she said looking at her "What's your name again?"

message 27: by mugs (new)

mugs "I'm Willow," she said

message 28: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

"Nice to meet you Willow" she said dry as sand

message 29: by mugs (new)

mugs Willow frowned at Emika and furrowed her brow, "I don't like you," she said dangerously, "I don't like you at all," she said

message 30: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

Emika raised an eyebrow. This girl was blunt and seemed to not like anyone who didn't bow down. " And?" she said archly " I am to care?"

message 31: by mugs (new)

mugs Willow frowned deeply at her, "You should," she said, "I usually like everyone, but you have something about you," she said, "And I don't like it. It may be your attitude," she added

message 32: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

" I usually can get along perfectly with everyone" she said glancing down at Willow without interest. " I have no care for what you think" she said " You can throw your insults around like the wind and try to hurt me but you'll fail." She looked at Willow dead in the eye. " There's something about you that maybe a lot won't like. It may be your attitude or your looks, but I think that it's just you. After all, one can't stop being a brat and an immature child instantly can they?" she asked her voice calm and cool

message 33: by mugs (new)

mugs Willow glared at Emika, "Yes, they truly cannot, that is the only reason I'm willing to forgive your behavior," she said, "After all, you're only a child," she said in a voice as icy as a frozen lake's water

message 34: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

Emika laughed. A pure golden laugh. " It's alright" she said a twinkle in her eyes. " I forgive you for your childish actions. I like to give people another chance even if they act like babies" she said smiling. " This is just showing your foolishness. You try to hurt me with me answer fo the truth to you" she said trying to hold back another laugh

message 35: by mugs (new)

mugs Willow stood up from her desk, "I'm leaving," she informed the teacher, "I refuse to be in a class with someone who insults me," she said, her eyes burning with rage, she turned and looked at Emika, "I guess your here to learn how to kill someone with words?" she said and stormed out of the classroom

message 36: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

Emika was furious. Her first day here and there was someone ruining her day. She calmed herself down and opened the door. " I need to leave and calm down after someone just blantly insulter me" she said and left the room and went down to the cafeteria