Superhero and Villain Academy discussion

Anyone Roleplay > Talent Show Try Outs!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 287 (287 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 1965 comments Mod
Who wans to go first second hird etc

message 2: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

Ivy walked to the table as one of the judges. She wondered who would be joining them

message 3: by kylee, (new)

kylee,  (allmyfriends_arefictional) Rhys walked in steeling his nerves. "I can do this, I can do this." he muttered. Looking around he saw a girl at the judges table. Rhys went over to introduce himself.

message 4: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

" Rhys?' Ivy asked him. " You can start. Any time you're free you can do it" she nodded and waited

message 5: by kylee, (new)

kylee,  (allmyfriends_arefictional) "Um, okay." he walked in front of her and took a deep breath. Putting a hand in his sweatshirt pocket, he took out a top hat. "This is an ordinary hat, but when I say the magic words, I will pull something magical out of it. Alacazam!" Rhys reaches into the hat and pulls out a flamingo. "Ooops, not that!" he pushes it back in laughing nervously "AbracaDABra!" he pulls out a bokay of flowers "Thank you" Rhys hands flowers to her

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

(I’ll be next)

message 7: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

(( ok))

message 8: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (last edited Jan 22, 2020 08:48AM) (new)

Ivy looked at the boy. " Anything else?' she asked Rhys. ' Maybe unleashing some birds in the autdience?" it had to be flashy not just this. She wondered if he could teleort things. " Well if that's it, then i'll see you for your interview later" she siad writing things on her clipboard. This boy had the talent and the potential to be staff her someday

message 9: by kylee, (new)

kylee,  (allmyfriends_arefictional) Rhys thought. "Dang, that's all I had prepared. Hmm.." he looks in his pocket. "What about I pull a bowling ball out of a thin suitcase?"

message 10: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

Ivy nodded to him. " then do it" she said waiting

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) ((I'll be after Love is all you need.))

message 12: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

Eva came into the backstage waiting for her turn to go.

message 13: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

(( since it seems like she's not on you can go next then eva))

message 14: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

She looked at Lozabe. " Ready?" then she saw Gala next to her " I'm going to beat you"

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) Lozabe looked at Gala, and then at Eva. "You two related?"

message 16: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

"no" she said glaring at Gala.

message 17: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

Ivy looked up. " Lozabe" she called " Ypu're up"

message 18: by kylee, (new)

kylee,  (allmyfriends_arefictional) "Okay" Rhys reaches deeply into his pocket, his arm nearly disappearing. He takes out a thin suitcase and shows her all the sides. "This super thin suitcase could never fit anything not paper could it? Shazam!" he pulls out a clear bowling ball and lifts it out. "This is definitely not paper, it's way to heavy!"

message 19: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (last edited Jan 22, 2020 08:49AM) (new)

Ivy nodded. " A deminsional" she said impressed. " Good job." she took the bowling ball and almost dropped it on her feet. " Wow"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Marty walked into the stage with a smirk. “I don’t why you wanted these losers to try. They won’t last against me.” She chuckled.

message 21: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

Ivy looked at her coldly. " Please continue," she said " If boasting is your talent you won't make it," she said. She looked at Marty waiting

dagger [et in arcadia ego] (aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh) ((I have to go for an hour. Bye.))

message 23: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

(( ok))

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Marty held her hands up. “Fine. Fine.” She went to one side of the strange and began her gymnastics routine. She began with a full out.

message 25: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

Ivy looked bored. "What's your power?' she asked. In a regular school it wold be good but here you had to be insane

message 26: by kylee, (new)

kylee,  (allmyfriends_arefictional) Rhys thanks her and walks out.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Marty rolled her eyes. She went to the center of the stage and stood there. She closed her eyes and breathes deep. She spreads her hands wide and suddenly her whole body is covered in fire.

message 28: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (last edited Jan 22, 2020 08:47AM) (new)

Ivy looked and almost fell out of her chair. This was not expected and not something you wanted when you were leaning in. She cold feel the heat from down here. The flames were roaring and she didn't exactly want to move. " can you shape them into wings?" she shouted over the flames. She really was impressed by this girl. he by was a deminsional. These two had a good chance in impressing the staff. Trying not a let the paper bun, she wrote on her clipboard

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((I don’t see why you have to be like this. This isn’t even fun anymore)

message 30: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

(( fine, if you think that i'll change it a bit. hold on))

message 31: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

(( changed it. better?))

message 32: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

(( i'm new to this. sorry))

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Marty was getting irritated so she tried something new. She put her arms in front of her and moved her arms around different shapes began to form from fire. First a star. Than a heart. And then a giant Phoenix.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((I don’t care what you do))

message 35: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

Ivy smiled geniuenly this time. The phoenix was speacial to her. She clapped loudly for her. Now this girl was something specail. Creative, powerful, and strong. She made a note that she could be a top student. " Good job!" she said " She looked at the girl. " Marty Quinn correct?' she asked putting notes on her clipboard. " Thank you. That was something special" she said

message 36: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

(9 is this better?))

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Marty stopped and calmed her powers. She panted for a minute before smiling at the girl. “Yeah.”

message 38: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

Ivy clapped 3 solid claps. " Very well done" she said " Please give this to the boy who went ahead and keep one for yourself." they were cards that had her number. " I'll see you at your interview" she said with a wink. " Lozabe" she called " You're up" Lozabe would have a hard time living up to his one

message 39: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

Gala looked in admiration at the girl. How would her simple shadows compare to that? All she was doing was a planetarium. She was dead meat. She was glad she didn't have to go next. " Good job" she whispered to Marty

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Marty smiles and have a bow before going side stage. “Thanks.” She said to Gala.”

message 41: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

Gala smiled at her. " How did you do that?" she asked

message 42: by (new)

​ (dragomania) Ashari walked nervously to watch everyone else's performance

message 43: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

Serenity smiled. " ashari!" she called " Are you doing it?' she asked

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Mary shook her head. “I don’t know. I-I just did.”

message 45: by (new)

​ (dragomania) {Can he have both of his old abilities? emotion manipulation and shifting?}

message 46: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

Eva stepped onto the floor. She pulled ice magic into a ball and held it out to Ivy.

{Ivy}
She was not impressed. " A Snowball" she said in a dry voice.

[Eva]
She threw the ball into the floor and it convered the stage. Then she cut the ice in slits and pulled the slits arund her when she pulled htem open the ice had transformed into a flower.

[Ivy]
She looked at her. " An ice flower?" she said " That's it? " She looked at Eva.

[Eva]
Eva looked down and Ivy. She was on one of the center tendrils of the flower.

message 47: by kylee, (new)

kylee,  (allmyfriends_arefictional) Rhys walks in again. He had left earlier because he'd already auditioned. But now he wanted to see everybody else's talents. Rhys sits down.

message 48: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

Ivy gave Rhys a card.

message 49: by (new)

​ (dragomania) {so wait can Ashari have both of his old abilities?}

message 50: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

Eva slid down the tendril spiltting it apart and curling them around her like a coccon. She opened them again and there was another flower. Pulling out the rest of the ice in the floor, she set it into the celing and then to the air. They floated down gently

« previous 1 3 4 5 6