Superhero and Villain Academy discussion

Anyone Roleplay > Front Door

Comments Showing 1-50 of 96 (96 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝ | 1965 comments Mod

message 2: by mugs (new)

mugs [*Front Door]

message 3: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

( right)

message 4: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

( i herby delcare you my dictionary)

message 5: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

( declare no delcare)

message 6: by mugs (new)

mugs [Okay?]

message 7: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

( nvr mind)

message 8: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 469 comments [Paris]

Walking through the doors, she adjusted her sweater over her wings. They were pretty big and it made her sweater bulge in the back, but her parents made her wear it. Looking around, she wondered where she had to go.

message 9: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

Sereniy flew ino he door sobbing

message 10: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

Emika was walking in with gorgeous wings. She loved them as they shone like moonlight. She was checking in with the front desk adn waiting for her dormmate

message 11: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 469 comments Seeing her, she called, "Are you okay?"

message 12: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

Emika looked up. " I'm fine" she said confused

message 13: by Kanomi Okina (last edited Jan 22, 2020 06:34AM) (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 469 comments "Sorry, I was talking to the girl crying." Paris said, self-conciously tucking the sweater over a loose feather. "DARNNIT!" She cried as her sweater tore, reavealing some flight feathers. These were silver.

message 14: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

(9 serenity is already gone))

message 15: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 469 comments ((ok cont. Paris's sweater has ripped))

message 16: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (last edited Jan 22, 2020 06:38AM) (new)

Emika looked at it disintrested. Because veryone could buy or implant wings they were a big deal. Her own wings which sparkled irdesince. She had willed them to change color. She ruffled her own wings and looked away. She took the keys from the desk person and pulled her suitcase up

message 17: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 469 comments ((Again she was born with them. Kinda like a mutant.)) Muttering about how the sweater was an inconvenience, she walked to the desk to get her keys.

message 18: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

(( i know. but wings aren't special at all))
She looked at the girl. Really. Why bother hiding her wings. She didn't think her wings were anything big. They were just a metallic silver while hers were iridescence and glimmered. Still thinking to herself, she tripped over her designer bag she had left on the floor and heer contents fell everywhere. Her messenger bird, wallet, and her jewelry. Quickly, she tried to pick her things up.

message 19: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 469 comments Running over, Paris helped pick them up. "Here..." She handed the things to her. She turned to go, but then said "Like your wings..." Before running. One of her silver-and-gold feathers (the razor-sharp ones) fell out wihout her noticing. ((Please create a dorm for her.))

message 20: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

(( who's her dommate?))

message 21: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 469 comments ((IDK, who is available?))

message 22: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

(( look in the request a dormmate topic))

message 23: by kylee, (new)

kylee,  (allmyfriends_arefictional) Rhys walks in, he didn't have a roommate yet so he just sat down to wait. To pass the time, he put in his earbuds and listened to music.

message 24: by kylee, (new)

kylee,  (allmyfriends_arefictional) He walks to see the talent show auditions.

message 25: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

(( I'm putting Rhys with Ashari good?))

message 26: by kylee, (new)

kylee,  (allmyfriends_arefictional) ((Yep))

message 27: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

(( ok))

message 28: by kylee, (new)

kylee,  (allmyfriends_arefictional) ((thanks))

message 29: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

(( no problem))

message 30: by sandyboy (new)

sandyboy | 513 comments Flint stood running, checking over his shoulder for his new-found partner.

message 31: by That Snail Kiddo (new)

That Snail Kiddo (Azra) (thatsnailkiddo) | 549 comments Lucien walked in, Edith following after him.

message 32: by sandyboy (new)

sandyboy | 513 comments “Hey, who’s this?” he asked, gesturing towards the girl. “Didn’t know you had a side chick!” he laughed a little at his own dumb joke.

message 33: by That Snail Kiddo (new)

That Snail Kiddo (Azra) (thatsnailkiddo) | 549 comments "I'm his cousin, sicko." The girl muttered. "It was a joke, Edith." Lucien pointed out. She waved her hand dismissively. "Yeah, yeah. It's a joke. I'm Edith. I'd say it's nice to meet you, but I'm still on the fence regarding that one" Edith grinned.

message 34: by sandyboy (new)

sandyboy | 513 comments Flint winked at her and turned to face the street. “So, what powers have you got, then? Hopefully something good for stealing, I want some beef jerky right about now.”

message 35: by That Snail Kiddo (new)

That Snail Kiddo (Azra) (thatsnailkiddo) | 549 comments "I can reflect damage. But I'm good at stealing too I guess." She shrugged and started walking. Lucien stuck next to Flint "I swear she's worth bringing along."

message 36: by sandyboy (new)

sandyboy | 513 comments “I’ll take your word for it. You don’t have any reason to lie to me.....yet.” He smiled and jogged to catch up with Edith. “So! Where to?”

message 37: by That Snail Kiddo (new)

That Snail Kiddo (Azra) (thatsnailkiddo) | 549 comments "I'm pretty soon there's some sort of town nearby." Edith replied, her voice was monotone. Lucien nudged her "You don't know that. you're just hoping that there is so you don't sound stupid" "Shut up that's not tr u e!" Edith argued.

message 38: by sandyboy (new)

sandyboy | 513 comments Flint laughed, “Whatever, I’m sure there’s a market or something. As long as there’s food involved. And it’s best to start out with little crimes right? Don’t wanna rob a bank on the first go, huh?”

message 39: by geoflame || inactive :( (last edited Feb 13, 2020 09:08AM) (new)

geoflame || inactive :( (ummmmmmmmmmm) | 362 comments {{what are these c R i m i N a L S}}
It was only an instant. She didn't have time. She almost didn't feel it.
But she did. A pain in her neck became a burn in her soul as she felt blood trickle down her chest and soak her shirt. Did she wonder briefly, why her? Never will we know, for she dropped to the ground, choking on her own blood and soon she was still no longer. She had just got back from the beach. Dimly, she knew this wasn't how it was supposed to go. Images flashed in her mind as she gasped for breath and tasted salt.

Her, entering the school.
Her, creeping around a corner in the dark of night.
Meeting a boy with a hoodie and dark bags under his eyes.
Teaming up with a girl wearing bracers and combat boots.
The three of them, poised before a door that was outlined in green.

Then black.
Numb.
Empty.
Gone.

No.
Not yet.
There's more to do.
It's not your time, child.
Find Phantasmagoria and the Girl King of Chicago.
Guide them.
I will find you when your work is done.

message 40: by sandyboy (new)

sandyboy | 513 comments ((is this a ~plot hook~ geo???)))

message 41: by Kanomi Okina (new)

Kanomi Okina (goodreadscomkanomi_okina) | 469 comments (Kara's awake and playing)

[Dorian]

Seeing Flint he walked over, "Hey Flint! Long time no see?"

message 42: by sandyboy (new)

sandyboy | 513 comments ((he’s not actually there))

geoflame || inactive :( (ummmmmmmmmmm) | 362 comments sandyboy wrote: "((is this a ~plot hook~ geo???)))"

{{shhh i'll never tell}}

message 44: by sandyboy (new)

sandyboy | 513 comments ((I’m excited and intrigued))

geoflame || inactive :( (ummmmmmmmmmm) | 362 comments King strolled confidently up to the school's entrance. "Are you sure about this Stella?" she asked. Stella nodded. "I can feel it."
"All right, I'll trust ya on this one," she replied, stepping inside.

message 46: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

( who'se stlla?_

geoflame || inactive :( (ummmmmmmmmmm) | 362 comments {{Her full name is Maristella, she's the ghost that goes everywhere with King. don't worry, she doesn't have a power and can't interact with anything or anyone excepting King, so she's completely useless.}}

message 48: by ✝✝ Christina ✝✝✝, Head Moderator (new)

( Cool!)

message 49: by Catslikewaffles (new)

Catslikewaffles | 140 comments Reese, following King to wherever King was bring Reese. "Where are we going exactly?" Reese questioned, stopping in their tracks "You only mentioned 'where she died' without anything else. This isn't exactly light you know" motioning down to the bag they were holding which contained a couple of cans of various colors of spray paint (Just in case Reese's power did come in handy)

geoflame || inactive :( (ummmmmmmmmmm) | 362 comments {{i love reese sm also listen to 'new brain' by i fight dragons}}
King glance at the bag then up at Reese. "So? It's good for your character." She signed at Maristella. "This kid is a liability."
"Then why did you bring them?"
King put her hands in her pockets. She kneeled and inspected an off-coloured stone on the walkway leading up to the school. It was blood. "Check this out," she instructed Reese.

« previous 1