Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Religion > Need Early Reviewers: STUMBLING TOWARD GOD 2nd ed.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Margaret (new)

Margaret McGee | 5 comments Margaret D. McGee Seeking early book reviewers for the 2nd edition of my spiritual memoir.

Stumbling Toward God A Prodigal's Return by Margaret D. McGee Stumbling Toward God: A Prodigal's Return

Publication Date: March 11, 2020
25 copies are available for early reviewers
Format: Kindle/ePUB/PDF

From the back cover: STUMBLING TOWARD GOD traces a woman’s spiritual search with an unusual twist – from an “atheist who prays” to unorthodox membership in two contrasting churches: Unitarian and Episcopal. In the second edition of this forthright memoir, Margaret McGee shares new adventures on her spiritual quest, culminating in personal encounters with a God of love.
(For more, follow the above link to the book's Goodreads page.)

If you are interested in reading and reviewing my book, please message me through Goodreads or email me at Margaret(at)InTheCourtyard(dot)com.
In your message, please include a link to your previous reviews, such as on your blog or your Amazon reviewers page, so that I can get an idea of how you approach reviewing a book.
And thank you for your interest!
Margaret McGee

message 2: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Bannister (mommybannister) | 75 comments I am interested in reviewing the Book mommybannister@yahoo.com

message 3: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Bannister (mommybannister) | 75 comments Epub

message 4: by Margaret (new)

Margaret McGee | 5 comments Nicole wrote: "Epub"

Thanks, Nicole!